Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ukraine is about US desperation...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/03/greg-hunter/its-a-war-for-financial-control%E2%80%A8/

We just had a G-20 meeting in Australia, and China just railed on the United States.  They said you are living off fumes.  You are living off the printing press with no justifiable income.  Your economy is a fake.  This is getting hostile, and it was in a G-20 meeting.”

.....On the value of the U.S. dollar, Dr. Willie says, “The response to U.S. pressure will be steps to kill the petro dollar and force banking systems around the world to start divesting of Treasury Bonds because they won’t need them.”  When will this happen?  Dr. Willie answers with a question by asking, “Do you think Putin is going to wait a long time?  The time between events is really closing. . . . The whole point here could be provoking Putin and Russia into making a first strike.  I don’t like using the n-word (meaning nukes), but if Russians make a large strike, then the U.S. is going to come back and make a strike 20 times larger and destroy the Russian nation.  That could be what these desperate Nazi’s are trying to do.”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

On gold, Dr. Willie contends, “I don’t think it would be a shock to see the Russians come out and say we’ve got over 20,000 tons of gold, and we are going to back our ruble with gold. Screw the dollar. I think in the next year or so, the Russians and Chinese are going to let it be known that between them they own close to 40,000 tons of gold. They are going to have a real currency and do a real global reset and have a real return to the gold standard and screw the dollar with all its toxic sovereign bonds. One of the principle foundations of the dollar is not gold, it’s the military. We’re seeing it now.” Dr. Willie predicts “an 80% decline in the value of the U.S. dollar in three years.”

Yeah!

glad that's out of the way. Just cant wait for our country to fall now. I wonder who will come over and pick up the pieces for us? china? Russia? maybe mexico will save us.

Happy days are ahead...  bounce 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum