Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Desperation is Palpable - Willard Goes Full Birther

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Wow. Panic has set in.

Suspect

Nothing like a little joke to get you ultralibber loons spinning.

nochain wrote:Nothing like a little joke to get you ultralibber loons spinning.

Works every time.

Sal

Sal

It's not a joke. It's a dog-whistle that even maggots on a dead dog's ass like you two should be able to detect.

salinsky wrote:It's not a joke. It's a dog-whistle that even maggots on a dead dog's ass like you two should be able to detect.

Hush little child, your ignorance is rearing it's filthy head again.

NaNook

NaNook

salinsky wrote:It's not a joke. It's a dog-whistle that even maggots on a dead dog's ass like you two should be able to detect.

You're wound so tight you can't understand humor. If you need a laugh look at the votes in Congress on the Obama Budgets......just look at the Democratic Senate Vote........I'm guessing Obama missed Pink Floyd growing up as an Earth-Child.

VectorMan

VectorMan

It's obviously a joke. But, the liberal media outlets are going to run with it. Trying desperately to make a mountain out of less than a mole hill. I think the Obama campaign appears more desperate with their begging for donations. Obama needs to be issued his walking papers. He has no accomplishments to run on. The thrill is gone!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Shocking Huffington Post Headline: 'Obama Begs Donors: Send More $$$'

The Desperation is Palpable - Willard Goes Full Birther HuffPo%20630

“The majority on this call maxed out to my campaign last time. I really need you to do the same this time,” the president said in a highly unusual (and presumably legal) fundraising pitch from Air Force One on his way back to Washington from Colorado Springs, where he’d been assessing the terrible damage caused by uncontained wildfires. A special phone on the government aircraft is dedicated to political calls that are paid for by the campaign.

“I’m asking you to meet or exceed what you did in 2008,” he continued. “Because we’re going to have to deal with these super PACs in a serious way. And if we don’t, frankly I think the political [scene] is going to be changed permanently. Because the special interests that are financing my opponent’s campaign are just going to consolidate themselves. They’re gonna run Congress and the White House.”

“In 2008 everything was new and exciting about our campaign,” said the President. “And now I’m the incumbent president. I’ve got gray hair. People have seen disappointment because folks had a vision of change happening immediately. And it turns out change is hard, especially when you’ve got an obstructionist Republican Congress.”

“We are going to see more money spent on negative ads through these super PACs and anonymous outside groups than ever before," Obama said. "And if things continue as they have so far, I’ll be the first sitting president in modern history to be outspent in his reelection campaign.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/07/01/shocking-huffington-post-headline-obama-begs-donors-send-more#ixzz24fnhxICB

Desperate?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I think he's tellin' it like it is. There's just a lot of money being thrown at this campaign. Big corporations and several very wealthy supporters are shoveling money into super pacs and it is bound to make a difference. Is this a surprise? No.

Adelson, the current CEO of Las Vegas Sands, isn't likely to stop there. His total donations this cycle might top $100 million, with some of that going to groups that are not required to disclose their donors.

No matter the final number, Adelson can afford it. The tycoon's fortune is estimated to be in the $25 billion range.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2012/news/economy/1206/gallery.super-pac-donors-politics/index.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

salinsky wrote:Wow. Panic has set in.

Suspect

Notice how he failed to disclose that his father was born in Mexico and apparently faced his own "birther" controversy when he was running for office. This "I was born in America" stuff does reek of desperation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum