Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone heard from cool on her husbands condition ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

???

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No. I think she said she would be without cable while she is in the process of moving. Hopefully that is why she hasn't been here.

You should go over there and check on them,Teo since she probably doesn't have internet. I don't know how she is going to move since her husband is out of work.

He came home from the hospital on the 4th. She posted on FB about Ensure vs Boost for him. Also she said that he cannot do any lifting. She was asking for help moving some furniture and appliances.

She hasn't posted since he came home on the 4th.

cool1

cool1

Hey everyone Birdys right -- I came back to check in , Ive just been very busy , I had a few family members to move big stuff for me , and ive been moving the rest for about a week before but the day they moved big items - I kept going into the night and managed to move the rest all in one day  Shocked . My back is killing me all this work , trying to get things put up on top of all that , Husband couldn't keep his hands off of things , he didn't do much but he wasn't suppose to do anything and paid for it the next day.
Hes doing pretty good eating 3 meals now , we borrowed off out 401K to get by -that will last a couple of months so were not hurting yet . His pain is off and on -home health care comes to check on him , But I have to do most the work, I do all the changing --they cut him from around his ribs to way down low and has staples --and the hole on the other side has bag attached so I have to keep it clean , like waiting on a baby lol---- pale  but im busy I have a lot of clothes to wash so im working on that now and still trying to put stuff up , between running back and forth between Docs , one day I don't know when he will go back in and they will hook everything back together , The other day VA out patient called and told him they wanted to make a appointment for another colan oscapy in 3 months he told them %#(%?%%&##!!  Laughing  the Navy hospital said hell no and she will close him back up to and he wont have to have another one for 3 years Smile  time to get back to work , thanks for asking how we be doing  Smile 

What a mess... try to pace yourself. No sense winding up on your back too.

cool1

cool1

I know PKR--my back is killing me always has but now oooooo ---Tylenol Tylenol Tylenol  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum