Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wives must allow their husbands to sleep with other women...Feminists proclaim.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh my bad..not allowing your wives to sleep with other men.....ohhhh.

Sal

Sal

Is your masculinity really so fragile that you can derive something meaningful from that silliness?

Sheesh ....

Terrified by black people, terrified by young people, terrified by Mooslims, terrified by gays, terrified by Messicans, terrified by trans people, terrified by libruls, terrified by women ....

.... good gawd, it must be exhausting to live like that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I may  be the least "terrified" person on the planet...I post things like this to see how you folks react to them....it's a way of gauging how far the country is in the crapper....How do you like living deep in the septic tank there smelly Sal ?

I thought of you when I read this....
http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/weird/2013/10/20/3133959/

Pretty far un crapper based on viewpoints here

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Here's the thing.  

Given a completely sexually open society and if you rate people's sexual attractiveness on a 1 to 10 scale, and only considering heterosexuals ... the top 50% of women would be screwing the top 20% of men.  The other 40% to 80% of men would be screwing the bottom 50% or less of women .... and the bottom 40% of men would hardly be having sex at all )  

In any case, the numbers just wouldn't work out very well for 80% of men.   This is why a lot of single women tend to lower their standards below the type of man they are used to having as a sex partner when they begin to seek a marriage partner ... and why single men with a high degree of sexual attractiveness tend to be slow to commit to a relationship.

However, when you throw "commitment" into the mix (and women generally seek & value commitment to a much greater degree than men do) the numbers change.   It's a just a fact that that women are generally the "gatekeepers of sex,"  while men are generally the "gatekeepers of commitment."   This tends to even things out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's why I hang around in this joint. Once in a very long while someone says something interesting.

Sal wrote:Is your masculinity really so fragile that you can derive something meaningful from that silliness?

Sheesh ....

Terrified by black people, terrified by young people, terrified by Mooslims, terrified by gays, terrified by Messicans, terrified by trans people, terrified by libruls, terrified by women ....

.... good gawd, it must be exhausting to live like that.

Then there's people like you who are scared of guys like the one I have locked in the cellar.

*****DOES BOARDS LICK THE HOT SWEAT OFF YOUR BUTTOCKS WHEN HE'S THROUGH WITH YOU BETA BOY?*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum