Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'd just like to give you obamacare lovers and voters a big fat FUCK YOU!

+5
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
Sal
dumpcare
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
ppaca wrote:I see you moved this boards, it's certainly hard to find threads when they are changed quickly, but it is political.

Teo's gonna be PISSED.

Or, maybe he'll never be able to find it.

lol

KMA Punk  Exclamation

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
ppaca wrote:I see you moved this boards, it's certainly hard to find threads when they are changed quickly, but it is political.

Teo's gonna be PISSED.

lol

KMA Punk  Exclamation

I'd just like to give you obamacare lovers and voters a big fat FUCK YOU! - Page 2 Grandma-finds-the-Internet-04

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Teo's gonna be PISSED.

lol

KMA Punk  Exclamation

I'd just like to give you obamacare lovers and voters a big fat FUCK YOU! - Page 2 Grandma-finds-the-Internet-04

LOL .. be careful about dissing old people now, you know most of these people in here are old enough to be my mother/father.  Razz 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Teo's gonna be PISSED.

lol

KMA Punk  Exclamation

Still pissed huh ?...good.

I'd just like to give you obamacare lovers and voters a big fat FUCK YOU! - Page 2 46322210

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:

Teo's gonna be PISSED.

lol

KMA Punk  Exclamation

Teo's gotten confused and wandered into the Politics forum.

Can someone please take him by the hand and lead him back to the General Discussion forum where he feels safe? ...

... and, lock the gate this time.

Thanks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'd just like to give you obamacare lovers and voters a big fat FUCK YOU! - Page 2 46322610

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Thanks a hell of a lot, Chrissy, aka "." I've had a horrible week, you self-centered little narcissist, and I don't need your grief...or your mouth. Why don't you go sit in a corner somewhere and suck your thumb...you'll feel so much better and so will I.

Floridatexan wrote:
Thanks a hell of a lot, Chrissy, aka "."  I've had a horrible week, you self-centered little narcissist, and I don't need your grief...or your mouth.  Why don't you go sit in a corner somewhere and suck your thumb...you'll feel so much better and so will I.

I don't meet the criteria to be a narcissist. If I did I would probably be a artist of some sort.

Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Thanks a hell of a lot, Chrissy, aka "."  I've had a horrible week, you self-centered little narcissist, and I don't need your grief...or your mouth.  Why don't you go sit in a corner somewhere and suck your thumb...you'll feel so much better and so will I.

I don't meet the criteria to be a narcissist. If I did I would probably be a artist of some sort.

Couldn't happen to a better skank. lol! 

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Couldn't happen to a better skank. lol! 

you're just jealous of me because I'm better looking and have nice boobs. Ive always known it. Its very apparent.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy, you're losing it. We all have problems, but we don't usually come on here and blast and blame other people for our woes.

Chill, Chrissy. Seriously.

PBulldog2 wrote:Chrissy, you're losing it. We all have problems, but we don't usually come on here and blast and blame other people for our woes.

Chill, Chrissy. Seriously.

some people do tell us about their woes.

and my woes in this case is because you fuckers voted in that stupid asshole.

you might want to go see the conversation ppaca and me have been having on FT's musical interlude thread.

If we had the chance we vote him in again so just keep on suffering Skanky.

dumpcare

Can't we all just get a long?

Dreamsglore wrote:If we had the chance we vote him in again so just keep on suffering Skanky.

I know you would comrade because you're stupid.

But don't get excited, I'm not suffering. I'm a survivor. I always maneuver myself into the winning spot. or at least a surviving spot.

I live in a wonderful place, I have a great job, I make excellent money, I have a beautiful wife, my kids are all awesome and yes each one of my kids are also as beautiful as me.  Cool 

so I'm not suffering. millions of Americans are that you don't care about. more than before.

If you're life is so wonderful then why are you complaining and cussing at people? It's certainly not because you care about all the suffering people. If you did then you'd know all these people have health insurance now. It's about you and you could give a rat's ass about anybody else.

Dreamsglore wrote:If you're life is so wonderful then why are you complaining and cussing at people? It's certainly not because you care about all the suffering people. If you did then you'd know all these people have health insurance now. It's about you and you could give a rat's ass about anybody else.

actually I do care about suffering people. more than you.

and at least im not on here telling people about my nasty feet and gross toenails.

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:If you're life is so wonderful then why are you complaining and cussing at people? It's certainly not because you care about all the suffering people. If you did then you'd know all these people have health insurance now. It's about you and you could give a rat's ass about anybody else.

and at least im not on here telling people about my nasty feet and gross toenails.

No you're on here using filthy language,posting filthy pictures and calling people filthy names. Not to mention dissing the homeless and the poor. You could give a shit about anybody but yourself.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:

No you're on here using filthy language,posting filthy pictures and calling people filthy names. Not to mention dissing the homeless and the poor. You could give a shit about anybody but yourself.

ah the poor high moral liberal, what a oxy moron LOL

I havnt dissed the homeless, I just don't want to live around them. You yourself said you were NOT the savior of the poor.. neither am I. But I would wager a bet that I have done more for the poor than you with my PRIVATE funds and time than you.

But lets get back to filthy. Since I grew up in a very liberal time in our country, its part of me in a way. sorry you don't like your voting base or the people YOUR party supports. That must be a little fact you have to ignore right? You know all those liberals who pass the chunk of cash to the left ever election cycle. Those hollywooders getting on tv with the prez drinkin it up and then rappin it out with their asses and cootches hanging out LOL you must rip a gut to see that. LMAO!

unlike your party supporters, I do my filthy in private and I do love to aggravate you with it because I find it funny to see liberals trying to be morally clean with one hand and sucking the tit of filth for votes with the other. LOLOLOLOL LMAO!

Obama likes it, you should too. LOL
I'd just like to give you obamacare lovers and voters a big fat FUCK YOU! - Page 2 Beyonc11

dumpcare

Only fitting to play a song from the godfather

ppaca wrote:Only fitting to play a song from the godfather

ppaca, how long have you been with us?

dreams and the left here have been trying to ruin me for 8 years.

Its been a great form of growth for me. Its made me stronger and I have learned so much about myself.  Cool 

She and some here would do anything to keep me occupied so as I don't show my femme side, which really angers them.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://gizmodo.com/5788194/this-weeks-top-web-comedy-video-the-fall-of-dyna+woman

Floridatexan wrote:
http://gizmodo.com/5788194/this-weeks-top-web-comedy-video-the-fall-of-dyna+woman

Must hurt to be you.

to have to deal with a woman such as me. I don't blame your frustration. I seen this kind of hate all my life.

Perhaps you should work out a little, and dress yourself up. maybe you could even rent a brain by reading something on the non fiction area.

But I know, cheap little jokes are all you got.

and I got me.  Very Happy 

Cool 

dumpcare

I have been hear since boards started it as a couple different id's and was on pnj since right after hurricane ivan my original id was gulfbreeze57, then I would forget pw's and have to change them. I've seen everyone go at each other's throat's from time to time, but when I have read things between you two I have to laugh sometime's and then after rereading some things I see that some of it is meant as friendly jabs. You have pissed me off as I have you and same with dreams but it is never meant to destroy anyone and I can see me getting along with just about everyone on here personally.

The only time I could see one of you or anyone for that matter try and destroy the other is to use real names, this forum to me is fictitious, although I do know 3 personally and like them, even if I were to get pissed at them I would not air it out here. Well maybe Bob  lol! No. I have no reason to. The political debates should be just that. One person thinks one way and the other person the other way. I don't care for what the left or the right does, I am truly in the middle and changed my voting two years ago from republican to npa. My wife stayed republican, but neither one of vote straight party lines, for instance I detest Jeff Miller but voted for Joe many years ago and really liked him. At this point in time I detest most if not all politician's because even though the tp says for our liberties, they still want to control just like the moderate republican's and democrats. Only Ron Paul have I agreed with over the past 8 years, too bad his son is not a clone in his policy's.

Back to your question you both seem to want to destroy each other at times and then you're both fine. Each one of you have the right to your own opinion's but you disagree with hatred. Even though I have been around for a long time I think you both had so many or different variations of id's I never paid attention until this time coming back, plus I did not even check the forums except once a month and only read and maybe participated what looked very interested.

ppaca wrote:I have been hear since boards started it as a couple different id's and was on pnj since right after hurricane ivan my original id was gulfbreeze57, then I would forget pw's and have to change them.  I've seen everyone go at each other's throat's from time to time, but when I have read things between you two I have to laugh sometime's and then after rereading some things I see that some of it is meant as friendly jabs. You have pissed me off as I have you and same with dreams but it is never meant to destroy anyone and I can see me getting along with just about everyone on here personally.  

The only time I could see one of you or anyone for that matter try and destroy the other is to use real names, this forum to me is fictitious, although I do know 3 personally and like them, even if I were to get pissed at them I would not air it out here. Well maybe Bob  lol! No. I have no reason to. The political debates should be just that. One person thinks one way and the other person the other way. I don't care for what the left or the right does, I am truly in the middle and changed my voting two years ago from republican to npa. My wife stayed republican, but neither one of vote straight party lines, for instance I detest Jeff Miller but voted for Joe many years ago and really liked him. At this point in time I detest most if not all politician's because even though the tp says for our liberties, they still want to control just like the moderate republican's and democrats. Only Ron Paul have I agreed with over the past 8 years, too bad his son is not a clone in his policy's.

Back to your question you both seem to want to destroy each other at times and then you're both fine. Each one of you have the right to your own opinion's but you disagree with hatred. Even though I have been around for a long time I think you both had so many or different variations of id's I never paid attention until this time coming back, plus I did not even check the forums except once a month and only read and maybe participated what looked very interested.

Interesting.

Let me give you a little hint if you havnt picked it up all these years. I don't really have it out for anyone. But I can be a bitch when provoked, and oy boy have I been provoked a many day.

Last edited by Dot on 2/27/2014, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum