Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice

+3
cool1
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dot wrote:

If you want to hold a "real" man, not a pansy metro man, you let him think he knows it all. Its not a womans place to be the leader of the relationship up front. You have to lead from behind. Because after all, he's just a man. and you can not have a bigger mustache than him.  

Chrissy,   I want to marry you.

Dot wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay..why everything got to be about sex?..ain't this country about as oversexed as it can get ? I hate Edward Bearnaise, that guy that made sex a selling tool. I like sex as well as the next person but it certainly isn't the most important thing to consider in our time on this pebble.

I agree. people need someone they can talk to on a deeper level than everyday average communications in a relationship.

I was just funning with seaoat and bob.  Razz

Yes thank you. I could have played this girl but sex isn't what I am searching for. Liberal women just don't stimulate me. It would be like hugging a cactus. They seem so cocked and ready to go off at the slightest insult to their cherished goofy beliefs. I want to relax and be myself.

You want someone just like you. Not someone who challenges you and makes you think outside the box. It's a control issue. I'm not surprised.
dreams, a real woman knows this undeniable truth.

If you want to hold a "real" man, not a pansy metro man, you let him think he knows it all. Its not a womans place to be the leader of the relationship up front. You have to lead from behind. Because after all, he's just a man. and you can not have a bigger mustache than him.  Laughing 

Sorry. I'm into equal opportunity relationships not slave -master.

Right
Dreams right

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's what my date said tonight . It was going along so well then like someone hit a sour note on the piano of life. So here it is 0030 hours and I am drowning my sorrow in a plate of cheesecake pancakes at IHOP. She sounded more and more like Sal as the night went by. Some things you can overlook but voting for Obama TWICE, never.

I've sometimes wondered how James Carville and Mary Matalin married and have done, apparently, so well. Married for 17 years, two kids and they recently moved back to New Orleans together.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Right
Dreams right

That's hard for you to understand,isn't it? LOL!

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay..why everything got to be about sex?..ain't this country about as oversexed as it can get ? I hate Edward Bearnaise, that guy that made sex a selling tool. I like sex as well as the next person but it certainly isn't the most important thing to consider in our time on this space pebble.

Well, it's pretty high up on the list.

Are you talking about Edward Bernays? He was a pioneer in the fields of public relations and propaganda. He did not invent Bernaise Sauce.

You probably worked for or benefited from some of his findings.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am glad I miss spelled that POSs name. He was Freud's cousin or uncle or something and he used the mind control information that Freud discovered to sell us stuff we don't need and sold society on the single lifestyle and throw away relationships. Just another damned NAZI turd in humanities punchbowl. What's wrong with these jerks ? If he had invented Bearnaise at least that would have been a positive contribution.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay..why everything got to be about sex?..ain't this country about as oversexed as it can get ? I hate Edward Bearnaise, that guy that made sex a selling tool. I like sex as well as the next person but it certainly isn't the most important thing to consider in our time on this space pebble.

Definitely, low t for T.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:

Definitely, low t for T.

Actually I would be a lot richer if my main brain hoarded the blood. Little brain likes to give women a second third and even a forth chance...cause he likes boinking them...

Christ! Aren't you like 70? When does it end?

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-htnJeikZyAi2W2R828eoGB9d_7EO9LGK7TQtzzD3cE_9xLSO

Why should it end darlin'?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSUS4WZO5Q

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Christ! Aren't you like 70? When does it end?

No I got a few years before 70...far as I can tell it will never end. Healthy living...Now if i get captured by Doctors and put on high blood pressure medicine and other killer drugs it will probably be over...Hey I could probably still father a kid....humm start another family...nice hobby.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am glad I miss spelled that POSs name. He was Freud's cousin or uncle or something and he used the mind control information that Freud discovered to sell us stuff we don't  need and sold society on the single lifestyle and throw away relationships. Just another damned NAZI turd in humanities punchbowl. What's wrong with these jerks ? If he had invented Bearnaise  at least that would have been a positive contribution.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

All true...and I do enjoy a good béarnaise sauce.

Damaged Eagle wrote:I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-htnJeikZyAi2W2R828eoGB9d_7EO9LGK7TQtzzD3cE_9xLSO

Why should it end darlin'?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSUS4WZO5Q

Smile 

LOL love that movie, seen it twice already. Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum