Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice

+3
cool1
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's what my date said tonight . It was going along so well then like someone hit a sour note on the piano of life. So here it is 0030 hours and I am drowning my sorrow in a plate of cheesecake pancakes at IHOP. She sounded more and more like Sal as the night went by. Some things you can overlook but voting for Obama TWICE, never.

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSyDPQuq6__DAueUsA_b22pPsjUmwEkEHdkN0NGUafHLmdgQwTUQ

Maybe it was Sal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOd2NuHgwew

Smile 

2seaoat

Maybe T is suffering from low T.........When little t lets politics slow him down.....its time for a shot of T, or little blue pills......youth has no politics.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's what my date said tonight . It was going along so well then like someone hit a sour note on the piano of life. So here it is 0030 hours and I am drowning my sorrow in a plate of cheesecake pancakes at IHOP. She sounded more and more like Sal as the night went by. Some things you can overlook but voting for Obama TWICE, never.

Laughing 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's what my date said tonight . It was going along so well then like someone hit a sour note on the piano of life. So here it is 0030 hours and I am drowning my sorrow in a plate of cheesecake pancakes at IHOP. She sounded more and more like Sal as the night went by. Some things you can overlook but voting for Obama TWICE, never.

You need to get you a dumb ass country chick rather than an intelligent enlightened woman.

Enlightened and intelligent wont be a liberal

2seaoat wrote:Maybe T is suffering from low T.........When little t lets politics slow him down.....its time for a shot of T, or little blue pills......youth has no politics.

I take it your reference is sexual. big and little T's and blue pills.  Wink so here goes my reply to your comment mixed with teo's issue.

since shes a dumb assed liberal, you could have just fucked her in the ass, and then called it even.  Laughing

--------------

It could be worse, you could have dated this chick....

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-satanist-ive-killed-least-22-throughout-country-n31481

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What you need is a smart sexy conservative woman.

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice Maralyn-bush

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You better hurry up and make a date with that good lucking conservative chick or this casanova is gonna steal her from you.

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice Limbaughguestbedroom3

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I love you Morons...thanks for the laughs.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I love you Morons...thanks for the laughs.

we love you too. btw, bob said he was willing to do the deed. he sent this picture in as a resume for the job.

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice Bob_av10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's one thing to mess with me,  Chrissy.  But now you're messing with Dr. Death.  
John Stossel tried that one time and he lived to regret it.

Bob wrote:It's one thing to mess with me,  Chrissy.  But now you're messing with Dr. Death.  
John Stossel tried that one time and he lived to regret it.

LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay..why everything got to be about sex?..ain't this country about as oversexed as it can get ? I hate Edward Bearnaise, that guy that made sex a selling tool. I like sex as well as the next person but it certainly isn't the most important thing to consider in our time on this space pebble.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay..why everything got to be about sex?..ain't this country about as oversexed as it can get ? I hate Edward Bearnaise, that guy that made sex a selling tool. I like sex as well as the next person but it certainly isn't the most important thing to consider in our time on this pebble.

I agree. people need someone they can talk to on a deeper level than everyday average communications in a relationship.

I was just funning with seaoat and bob.  Razz

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know after you watch this you'll come to your senses and not put those vulgar images on the Doctor's face again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dot wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay..why everything got to be about sex?..ain't this country about as oversexed as it can get ? I hate Edward Bearnaise, that guy that made sex a selling tool. I like sex as well as the next person but it certainly isn't the most important thing to consider in our time on this pebble.

I agree. people need someone they can talk to on a deeper level than everyday average communications in a relationship.

Yes thank you. I could have played this girl but sex isn't what I am searching for. Liberal women just don't stimulate me. It would be like hugging a cactus. They seem so cocked and ready to go off at the slightest insult to their cherished goofy beliefs. I want to relax and be myself.

Mademoiselle Rimbaud: Your Majesty! I was raised in a convent. I don't indulge in pleasures of the flesh.

King Louis XVI: You don't put out,he don't get out.

Mademoiselle Rimbaud: Your Majesty,I simply don't do it.

King Louis XVI: Come on, you do it. You love to do it. We all do it. You do it...

Mademoiselle Rimbaud: No, I don't!

King Louis XVI: I do it, I love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again, don't tell me you don't do it!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Love the internet, thanks Al gore...we can meander from Mel Brooks to Shakespeare....

HAMLET

Get thee to a nunnery: why wouldst thou be a
breeder of sinners? I am myself indifferent honest;
but yet I could accuse me of such things that it
were better my mother had not borne me: I am very
proud, revengeful, ambitious, with more offences at
my beck than I have thoughts to put them in,
imagination to give them shape, or time to act them
in. What should such fellows as I do crawling
between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves,
all; believe none of us. Go thy ways to a nunnery.
Where's your father?

OPHELIA

At home, my lord.

HAMLET

Let the doors be shut upon him, that he may play the
fool no where but in's own house. Farewell.

OPHELIA

O, help him, you sweet heavens!

HAMLET

If thou dost marry, I'll give thee this plague for
thy dowry: be thou as chaste as ice, as pure as
snow, thou shalt not escape calumny. Get thee to a
nunnery, go: farewell. Or, if thou wilt needs
marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough
what monsters you make of them. To a nunnery, go,
and quickly too. Farewell.

OPHELIA

O heavenly powers, restore him!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who cares whether she is liberal or conservative. The question you should be seeking answers to on the first date include things like, "Does she f**k?"

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My IQ is lower than a toaster. I don't want a liberal woman or a conservative woman. I want a woman with the same IQ.

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice SuperStock_255-18770A

teo, maybe you do need to take dreams advice and get you a country girl. although one thing she said is not correct, not all country girls are stupid.

country girls are awesome though.

here's the litmus test requirement made easy for you.

I am a bleeding heart liberal and I voted for Obama twice Countr10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:

Yes thank you. I could have played this girl but sex isn't what I am searching for. Liberal women just don't stimulate me. It would be like hugging a cactus. They seem so cocked and ready to go off at the slightest insult to their cherished goofy beliefs. I want to relax and be myself.

You want someone just like you. Not someone who challenges you and makes you think outside the box. It's a control issue. I'm not surprised.

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:

You want someone just like you. Not someone who challenges you and makes you think outside the box. It's a control issue. I'm not surprised.
dreams, a real woman knows this undeniable truth.

If you want to hold a "real" man, not a pansy metro man, you let him think he knows it all. Its not a womans place to be the leader of the relationship up front. You have to lead from behind. Because after all, he's just a man. and you can not have a bigger mustache than him.  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum