Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's this Mexican complaining about..he was out of that hellhole for 16 months...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.examiner.com/article/mexican-castaway-washes-up-marshall-islands-after-16-months-at-sea

An emaciated Jose Ivan washed up Ebon Atoll, in the Marshall Islands, in a battered 24-foot fiberglass boat, claiming to have been adrift in the Pacific for 16 months after floating approximately 8,000 miles from Mexico. He also stated that he had been on his way to El Salvador when he became lost back in September 12.

2seaoat

Mexico is not a hell hole, and as usual you paint with too broad of a brush.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/02/01/Mexican_castaway_washes_up_in_Marshall_Islands_after_16_mont/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Mexico is not a hell hole, and as usual you paint with too broad of a brush.

Of course it's a hellhole...unless you are a rich tourist and only go to Cancun and the like. Mexico makes W.Va look good.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Argue with a senator...

Senator Lindsey Graham of the Gang of Eight explains that Latin America is a "hell hole:"

“We have a Canadian border.... Why are we OK up there and not OK to the south?… Why is one a problem and the other is not? Because Canada is a place where people like to stay. They like Canada. We like Canada. We love to have them visit. They want to go home because it’s a nice place,” said Graham. “The people coming across the southern border live in hell holes. They don’t like that. They want to come here. Our problem is we can’t have everybody in the world who lives in a hell hole coming to America.”

2seaoat

I have lived in Mexico, and I have visited West Virginia.......I would not live in West Virginia, and I would gladly return to Mexico to live, and I never lived where tourists lived. I moved in and paid rent to a poor family and lived in a barren adobe home which was paradise once I adjusted to cultural differences. There is nothing redeeming about west virginia, and the culture shock is far too great without the benefits of a milder climate.

2seaoat

As to Lindsey Gomer Graham, all I can say is Justin Bieber.......goooolllllleeeeeeee.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I have lived in Mexico, and I have visited West Virginia.......I would not live in West Virginia, and I would gladly return to Mexico to live, and I never lived where tourists lived.  I moved in and paid rent to a poor family and lived in a barren adobe home which was paradise once I adjusted to cultural differences.  There is nothing redeeming about west virginia, and the culture shock is far too great without the benefits of a milder climate.

Was that when they were filming the The Treasure of the Sierra Madre?..that must have been a while ago...

2seaoat

Was that when they were filming the The Treasure of the Sierra Madre?..that must have been a while ago...

1975/76 The country is beautiful the vast majority of citizens are law abiding and faithful to their religion. I have friends who have retired there and have never faced crime or the nonsense the media is spreading. In 1975 I was stopped by a machine gun carrying soldier who was collecting for their United way......but I never once felt threatened and I traveled by bus throughout the country. My gps took me off the interstate in West Virginia as I went to my nephew's wedding in Virginia, and my niece is a physician's assistant there currently.......I would retire in Mexico as my first choice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Please do...

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Number-of-Americans-killed-in-Mexico-continues-to-3518659.php

Number of Americans killed in Mexico continues to rise

2seaoat

Let me see if I understand your logic.........120 Americans were murdered in Mexico and almost 12,000 were murdered in the United States so the 100 to 1 makes Mexico a hell hole. yep...and I think this stat goes to guns only.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/murders-shootings-and-gun-sales-per-day_n_2488664.html

Embarassed 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum