Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mobile woman shot dead after complaining to a car full of black men about speeding through her neighborhood.

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/07/woman_killed_after_confronting.html

Mobile police identified the woman as Wendy Fisher, who was shot in the chest by one of several gunshots fired at her, police spokeswoman Ashley Rains said.

Fisher was taken to University of South Alabama Medical Center, where she died, Rains said.

Rains said that an "altercation" took place between Fisher and a group of men who were not known to her. Rich confirmed earlier reports that the confrontation involved speeding on Racine Avenue, a street that connects Overlook Road and Moffett Road and is frequently used as a shortcut by motorists. The shooting scene is located close to the Overlook Road end of Racine.

According to Rains, the car involved was a dark gray or green Honda, Nissan Altima or similarly-styled vehicle occupied by three or possibly four black men. The car sped away from the scene after the shooting, Rains said.

Evil or Very Mad

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Those animals need to be hunted down either by cops or vigilantes and I don't care which. And when they're found they need to be slowly tortured to death.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:Those animals need to be hunted down either by cops or vigilantes and I don't care which. And when they're found they need to be slowly tortured to death.

Bob remember it's cause dey is poor.....

I have to admit that I wish she could have returned fire hit the fuel tank and incinerated them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtMan wrote:Those animals need to be hunted down either by cops or vigilantes and I don't care which. And when they're found they need to be slowly tortured to death.

Bob remember it's cause dey is poor.....
Well first of all they have a car and money to buy gas for it so I doubt they're eating out of dumpsters and living on the streets. But even if they were the very poorest of the poor, that does not mitigate their shooting down a woman who's objecting to them speeding through her neighborhood.
If poverty or anything else under the sun is going to excuse this in the criminal justice system then I take back my first reply. Screw the cops and let vigilantes deal with this. That way we won't have to pay for their trial and incarceration and rehabilition and meals and health care and lawyers and all the rest. If that happened to a friend or a loved one of mine I wouldn't be wasting time posting to this thread right now. I'd be one of the vigilantes trying to hunt them down.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bastards.

PBulldog2 wrote:Bastards.

Don't talk about Bob and Teo like that!

lol!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Bastards.

Don't talk about Bob and Teo like that!
lol!

Razz

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yikes....kids occasionally speed down our street not knowing we will follow them home. The last one I followed I had to wait in line to chew him out. Evil or Very Mad

Joanimaroni wrote:Yikes....kids occasionally speed down our street not knowing we will follow them home. The last one I followed I had to wait in line to chew him out. Evil or Very Mad

Joani, Joani, Joani.

You are as bad as me... and that's bad. ;-)

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

$389.00 fixes the speeding problem.

http://www.chiefsupply.com/4369-Phoenix-Intl-Magnum-Spike-Strip-Tire-deflation-Device.aspx

Yella

Yella

They will probably be apprehended by the law, get free attorneys and end up sueing the poor woman's family because they allowed her to go out on the streets and harass the citizens who say they are hearing impaired and have to listen to their rap music at the loudest they can get it cranked up.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yomama wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Yikes....kids occasionally speed down our street not knowing we will follow them home. The last one I followed I had to wait in line to chew him out. Evil or Very Mad

Joani, Joani, Joani.

One poor kid was speeding and I stopped him in in front of my house. He said something was wrong with the car and he couldn't go real slow. I told him to pull into the drive and I would fix it. I got my hammer and told him to stick his foot out the door.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Joani, Joani, Joani.

One poor kid was speeding and I stopped him in in front of my house. He said something was wrong with the car and he couldn't go real slow. I told him to pull into the drive and I would fix it. I got my hammer and told him to stick his foot out the door.

Good one Joani..LOL.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:They will probably be apprehended by the law, get free attorneys and end up sueing the poor woman's family because they allowed her to go out on the streets and harass the citizens who say they are hearing impaired and have to listen to their rap music at the loudest they can get it cranked up.
I'm cleaning out the front bedroom of all that junk and turning it into a torture chamber. I have 1" diameter bolts anchored to the ceiling joists and a 2000 lb chain hooked to them which is attached to a straight jacket. And I've equipped the room with a big pair of channel lock pliers and a blow torch.
The whole thing cost me less than two hours worth of lawyer fees.
The best thing to do when we can catch one of these animals is not bother the police or the judges. Just bring them on over here and I guarantee I can rehabilitate them at no cost to anyone. And if we adopt their same "no snitchin" concept then aint no lawyers gonna even know about it.

Yella

Yella

Joanimaroni wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Joani, Joani, Joani.

Good one, joani, you are a tough cookie!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum