Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

25 worst neighborhoods are ....

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:SO, are you disputing violent neighbors exist? I know you will doubt these violent neighborhoods are drug infested.

Excuse me?

I've seen Mr. Oats argue vociferously and repeatedly that the violence in these areas is caused by drug/turf wars fueled by our disastrous War on Drugs.

While you think it's caused by skin pigmentation.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:SO, are you disputing violent neighbors exist? I know you will doubt these violent neighborhoods are drug infested.

Excuse me?

I've seen Mr. Oats argue vociferously and repeatedly that the violence in these areas is caused by drug/turf wars fueled by our disastrous War on Drugs.

While you think it's caused by skin pigmentation.

I never said it was skin pigmentation. It is lowlife "I don't give a damn" thugs. Deadbeats that have no desire to be productive members of society and will steal, lie, and cheat to get what they want rather than earning it.

2seaoat

poverty is the predominate factor in determining crime.....just look at the wealth distribution in America since 1980 where top tax rates were dropped, and minimum wage has crashed in real dollars.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:poverty is the predominate factor in determining crime.....just look at the wealth distribution in America since 1980 where top tax rates were dropped, and minimum wage has crashed in real dollars.

When you have individuals that have absolutely no desire to better themselves, who sit around waiting for handouts, would rather lie cheat and steal......you will have poverty. There are too many oppurtunities that exist for young people to not take advantage of....if they want out.

It is the elderly poverty victims that I feel sorry for....they need more help than they are getting. They live in high crime drug infested area's because they can not get out. The housing complexes started out nice....fenced areas, adequate lighting, sidewalks, playgrounds, and security.....not any more. Each complex has fallen victim to the druggies, thieves, and gang-bangers. You end up with playgrounds destroyed, broken outdoor lights, sidewalks full of litter, garbage covering the grounds, abandoned cars, and security fearful to enter. Many elderly live everyday in fear of their neighbors.

2seaoat wrote:poverty is the predominate factor in determining crime.....just look at the wealth distribution in America since 1980 where top tax rates were dropped, and minimum wage has crashed in real dollars.

being a drug addict and thinking you are supposed to be taking care of by the gov is also a well known factor to being in poverty.

btw, look at the thread I posted the other day about the poorest area in the nation, it does NOT hold the record for the most crime. so that blows your theory.

these fake utopian ideals you people are selling to these poor souls has harmed them. it needs to stop. its killing the country and these people for your leftist political gain.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I hate all politics. I don't like either political party. One should not belong to them - one should be an individual, standing in the middle. Anyone that belongs to a party stops thinking.
Ray Bradbury

I agree!

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Chrissy says:Now for some facts. You have a bigger chance of getting killed in Atlanta or Illinois than you do of dying from the flu, yes even H1N1. look it up, I don't have time to spoon feed all the scardy sheep around here.

All depends on the section of Atlanta or Chicago doesn't it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum