Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speaking of right wing idiots, what is it about TX and FL that bring out the worst of the worst....?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

And that's saying a lot, considering the stoopid stuff that passed for logic the recent election cycle. From God predestinated rape to abject racism to "birthers" to shear lunacy, ie....Trump, they don't make a board large enough that the GOP could not be "all over it".

And then there's Allen West...a nut-job of a whole different species. This guy buys his denial at PUBLIX by the pound. His teabag is missing a pouch, and there's nothing worse than weak tea.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/10/rep-allen-west-finally-loses-reelection-still-refuses-to-concede/

He should come join this forum....he would fit right in to a tea (sic).

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well just to be accurate...

1. Trump may have a house in Palm Beach but Trump is a New Yorker through and through and the shit he said was as stupid as anything said by Texans or real Floridians.

2. An argument can be made that everything below Orlando is not actually Florida as in "the south" but is instead some kind of bastardization of New York and Latin America .

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Just look at all the money West had to spend to try and keep his seat! This shows how unpopular the tea party types are these days. $13.7 million to lose the race, amazing.

The race in Florida’s 18th District was one of the nastiest and most closely contested campaigns this year, with West and Murphy spending a combined $17 million, making it the third-most expensive House race of 2012, according to data from Open Secrets. Most of that sum came from West’s team, which spent $13.7 million in the losing effort, third most among House candidates behind only to Michele Bachmann’s (R-MI) $19.3 million and House Speaker John Boehner’s $20 million.
Raw Story (http://s.tt/1sUva)

Bob wrote:Well just to be accurate...

1. Trump may have a house in Palm Beach but Trump is a New Yorker through and through and the shit he said was as stupid as anything said by Texans or real Floridians.

2. An argument can be made that everything below Orlando is not actually Florida as in "the south" but is instead some kind of bastardization of New York and Latin America .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Re-read my post Bob. I was making a comparative statement about the GOP in general vs. the short-bus specials in FL and TX. I didn't even factor in Trump's FL gaudy McMansion. And I did so w/out even mentioning Limbaugh...Smile

PkrBum wrote:Bachmann is not from MI.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Don't narrow the scope of your desire to distance yourself from her.

Bachmann is not from this Century, NOR this Universe. Her slime trail leads back to a primordial ooze.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump once had a house on Ono Island.

Floridatexan wrote:

Trump once had a house on Ono Island.

So did Ken Stabler....what's you point?

W_T_M wrote:

Bachmann is not from this Century, NOR this Universe. Her slime trail leads back to a primordial ooze.

Strange they can't get something as simple as her represented state correct... but don't let that slow you down.

PkrBum wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Strange they can't get something as simple as her represented state correct... but don't let that slow you down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whatever. Get back to me when you find out it was my fault she was mis-identified. Your smug condescension floats on the surface of your posts like a BP oil slick.

But don't let it slow you down.

(row faster....I hear banjos)

Speaking of left winger liars what is it about Philadelphia that smells so bad?

nochain wrote:Speaking of left winger liars what is it about Philadelphia that smells so bad?

If you take Trump as credible and quote him as a source or representative of conservatives or republicans then will the left or democrats take responsibility for their supporters that say similar stupidity just from the opposite end of the political spectrum?...Trump is nothing but all about power and Trump...

nochain wrote:Speaking of left winger liars what is it about Philadelphia that smells so bad?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You still have nothing but silly personal attacks. It's like speaking to a group of children.

Pull your pants up and turn your hat around....

W_T_M wrote:

You still have nothing but silly personal attacks. It's like speaking to a group of children.

You sure have an unjustifiably inflated opinion of yourself.

Speaking of right wing idiots, what is it about TX and FL that bring out the worst of the worst....? Ego

nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Speaking of right wing idiots, what is it about TX and FL that bring out the worst of the worst....? Ego

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not even close, and if you call me a liar I will respond, especially when you lack the integrity to do it in a straightforward manner, opting for the silly asides that you find so amusing, and backing up your personal attack with a childish cartoon.

Go look through the coach's desk and see if you can find an old dog-eared Playboy and giggle till your eyes water.

[quote="W_T_M"]
nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Not even close, and if you call me a liar I will respond, especially when you lack the integrity to do it in a straightforward manner, opting for the silly asides that you find so amusing, and backing up your personal attack with a childish cartoon.

Go look through the coach's desk and see if you can find an old dog-eared Playboy and giggle till your eyes water.

I rest my case.

[quote="nochain"]
W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I rest my case.

You didn't have one.

Go away.

[quote="W_T_M"]
nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I rest my case.

You didn't have one.

Go away.

Isn't that too cute, the Poser wants someone to "go away". What's the matter - don't like being called out about your overinflated ego? Tough, put your big boy Depends on and deal with it.

W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

IS that how YOU entertain yourself?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum