Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

25 worst neighborhoods are ....

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

125 worst neighborhoods are .... Empty 25 worst neighborhoods are .... 1/12/2014, 9:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/01/11/liberals-aghast-as-uss-25-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-all-happen-to-be-black/

those chances of becoming a victim in those areas is alarming. 1 in 12 in Atlanta. a friend of mine just moved there. Sad

oh and I doubt liberals really care, those people are still voting for them.

2seaoat

those people are still voting for them.

T and Chrissy sitting in a tree.....BSing....first comes ignorance.....then comes hate.......then comes other half crocked racist ideas in a baby carriage.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy says:Now for some facts. You have a bigger chance of getting killed in Atlanta or Illinois than you do of dying from the flu, yes even H1N1. look it up, I don't have time to spoon feed all the scardy sheep around here.

2seaoat

I would say that living in West Virgina right now is the least safe place......got to have that coal and to hell with the people and the water......I love Harpers Ferry......but then again it is only a stone throw across the river to Virgina where intelligent and civilized people live.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoat this isn't a life for you. As smart and abundantly blessed as you are you need to get out and live man. This place will just bring you down. A lot of healing is attitude...you need to renovate yours.

2seaoat wrote:those people are still voting for them.

T and Chrissy sitting in a tree.....BSing....first comes ignorance.....then comes hate.......then comes other half crocked racist ideas in a baby carriage.

LOL!

2seaoat

Seaoat this isn't a life for you. As smart and abundantly blessed as you are you need to get out and live man. This place will just bring you down. A lot of healing is attitude...you need to renovate yours.

I love this place and everybody on this forum.....just because I challenge does not mean I do not care.....it is parental instinct.....cannot help myself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well then why is it you are the one getting spanked all the time ?

2seaoat

While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
- Angela Schwindt

2seaoat

“Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children, play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood.”
- Fred Rogers

2seaoat

“Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.”
- Dalai Lama XIV

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

And I will raise you a Helen Keller:
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

2seaoat

“When one teaches, two learn.”
- Robert Heinlein

2seaoat wrote:those people are still voting for them.

Those poeple are still voting for liberals. would you like to deny that?

The rest of your comment is stupid really, pretty mcuh like anything you spout off. Youre a troll. thats all

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hate all politics. I don't like either political party. One should not belong to them - one should be an individual, standing in the middle. Anyone that belongs to a party stops thinking.
Ray Bradbury

2seaoat

The rest of your comment is stupid really, pretty mcuh like anything you spout off. Youre a troll. thats all

That sitting in the tree with T was pretty stupid.........However, I have this visual........I just cannot get it out of my head........the two of you as young children hanging around on the low hanging branches......thinking of something to say........dreaming of building a tree fort where THEY can not get you.......with a BIG sign.......members only.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.
Theodore Roosevelt

2seaoat

Speak loudly
and carry a big gun
your dick will shrink
you will finally be able to fit

SEAOAT

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When you really need a gun just shoot your mouth off. You aren't much of a shot either way.

2seaoat wrote:The rest of your comment is stupid really, pretty mcuh like anything you spout off. Youre a troll. thats all

That sitting in the tree with T was pretty stupid.........However, I have this visual........I just cannot get it out of my head........the two of you as young children hanging around on the low hanging branches......thinking of something to say........dreaming of building a tree fort where THEY can not get you.......with a BIG sign.......members only.

how many black people do you have in your family? and how many have you slept with old white man? youre all talk, no do.

i bet as a kid you were busy feeling specially white and snobby, much like you are today.

Youre just like every other liberal, a user of people for power, you dont really care about people in general.

2seaoat

So a person can defend their racism and hate by sleeping with the enemy.....google translator.....please help

2seaoat wrote:So a person can defend their racism and hate by sleeping with the enemy.....google translator.....please help

I dont need to defend anything. I am not racist. I ask you a simple question. Can you not answer because you have very little interaction with blacks CLOSE to you.

I know your type. The white, old racist man who spent his entire life snobbing against the blacks and the poors. Now you want so much to make up for your transgressions buy putting on this charade.

poor poor little seaoat. Just consider me a hurricane that uproots all your little fantasies.

2seaoat

poor poor little seaoat. Just consider me a hurricane that uproots all your little fantasies.

I worked on visualizing that hurricane......I kind of see one of those hotel hair dryers attached to the wall......all you have to do is push the button and it pops off the wall.........two settings.......oh my.....Chrissy is high hot air and off the wall.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

SO, are you disputing violent neighbors exist? I know you will doubt these violent neighborhoods are drug infested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum