Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am enoying the SO reprieve.

+8
Ghost Rider
Floridatexan
talknstang
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
knothead
stormwatch89
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:03 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I enjoy attending the games but if you are not a season ticket holder you have to stand or sit in the grass behind right field. All seating within the stadium is for season ticket holders.
The stadium is Not conducive for attending several games a year, for the average citizen.

77I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:51 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Bob wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:
Look for a new savior to appear very soon.  Kinda like in wresting where the good guy is down for the count and then some one jumps into the ring with a chair and hits the ref just as his hand is coming down for the 3 count.

Wrestling is a metaphor for everything that happens in the America of today.

And just think,  I'm one of the priveleged few who was actually watching the day Cowboy Bob Kelly jumped out of the ring and wrapped the microphone cord around Channel 3 announcer Lynn Toney's neck and strangled him.  
Little did I know at the time that I was watching the genesis of a new America.

Bob, I hope that you are not so gullible to not believe that wrestling is not scripted. The first televised "reality show."

78I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First it was gods and santa claus and the tooth fairy,  and now I find out wrastlin is not real either.  Gee thanks,  ghost, now I don't have anything to believe in anymore.

79I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 12:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost Rider wrote: The first televised "reality show."

Former Reality Star Audrina Patridge Admits "The Hills" Was Fake

http://www.andpop.com/2014/01/08/former-reality-star-audrina-patridge-admits-hills-fake/

Omigod don't tell me reality tv is fake too.

80I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 12:25 pm

bizguy

Joanimaroni wrote:I enjoy attending the games but if you are not a season ticket holder you have to stand or sit in the grass behind right field.  All seating within the stadium is for season ticket holders.
The stadium is Not conducive for attending several games a year, for the average citizen.

We are not season ticket holders, attended several games last season and did not stand nor sit in the grass. We sat behind home plate a couple of times. Not all of the good seats are controlled by season ticket holders. Plus, many of the season ticket holders make their seats available to the general public for games they don't attend.

81I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 9:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bizguy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I enjoy attending the games but if you are not a season ticket holder you have to stand or sit in the grass behind right field.  All seating within the stadium is for season ticket holders.

We are not season ticket holders, attended several games last season and did not stand nor sit in the grass.  We sat behind home plate a couple of times.  Not all of the good seats are controlled by season ticket holders.  Plus, many of the season ticket holders make their seats available to the general public for games they don't attend.  

Yes, some ticket holders will resell their seats. If you look on the website there are not any general admission seats. The seats you sat in were either someone's seats that were resold or season ticket seatings that were never sold.

82I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:04 pm

bizguy

Joanimaroni wrote:
bizguy wrote:

We are not season ticket holders, attended several games last season and did not stand nor sit in the grass.  We sat behind home plate a couple of times.  Not all of the good seats are controlled by season ticket holders.  Plus, many of the season ticket holders make their seats available to the general public for games they don't attend.  

Yes, some ticket holders will resell their seats. If you look on the website there are not any general admission seats.  The seats you sat in were either someone's seats that were resold or season ticket seatings that were never sold.

What's a season ticket seating that was never sold?  Aren't all the seats subject to sell to someone that wants season tickets and those seats not purchased made available to the general public?

83I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bizguy wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bizguy wrote:

Yes, some ticket holders will resell their seats. If you look on the website there are not any general admission seats.  The seats you sat in were either someone's seats that were resold or season ticket seatings that were never sold.

What's a season ticket seating that was never sold?  Aren't all the seats subject to sell to someone that wants season tickets and those seats not purchased made available to the general public?

HANCOCK BANK CLUB SEATS - $2622.00
Premier seating in an exclusive area atop the third baseline. An all you can eat mini buffet with baseball fare, snacks, soft drinks and dessert. A baseball game in the fresh, new Blue Wahoos Park ambiance. Yes, membership in the VIP Club has its advantages. In one of the most unique settings in all of baseball, The Hancock Bank Club offers breathtaking views of both Pensacola Bay and the playing field. Membership in the Hancock Bank Club is minor league baseball at its finest.

CLUB SEATS - $872.00
Be seated comfortably behind home plate and comes complimentary with waiting service throughout the game. Seats are padded, with an arm rest, and cup holder. Enjoy the premier family friendly destination on the Gulf Coast while watching MLB's future stars.

BOX SEATS - $682.00
Be comfortable and close to the action! The Box Seats are located in the lower level of the stadium, stretching from first base to third base. Seats come with an arm rest, seat back and cup holder.

RESERVED SEATS - $512.00
The Reserved Seats are located down the baselines in the lower bowl. These seats offer great views in prime foul ball (and souvenir) territory. Seats come with an arm rest, seat back, and cup holder.

SRO - $472.00
Guaranteed ticket to every premium game during the regular season. Includes opening day, 4th of July, and all Firework Saturdays throughout the season. Seating includes the Hill-Kelly Hill and high top table and chairs within the SRO area.

*Berm & Standing Room Only

Any seats not sold as a season ticket package .... will be available on a per game basis.....

84I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Buy an SRO ticket and wait an inning or two and then go find empty seats that belong to season ticket holders who are no-shows.

Also carry in flasks of your favorite beverage so you don't have to pay those event prices for alcohol.  You'll still need to buy one drink to have a container to pour the flask into after you finish it.

Last edited by Bob on 1/11/2014, 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

85I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:23 pm

bizguy

So there are general admission seats available?

86I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:24 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
bizguy wrote:

Yes, some ticket holders will resell their seats. If you look on the website there are not any general admission seats.  The seats you sat in were either someone's seats that were resold or season ticket seatings that were never sold.[/quote

Scuse me, but who or what is "SO"?

87I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/11/2014, 11:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bizguy wrote:So there are general admission seats available?

No.....unless you consider the grass a seat.

88I am enoying the SO reprieve. - Page 4 Empty Re: I am enoying the SO reprieve. 1/12/2014, 2:14 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
bizguy wrote:

Yes, some ticket holders will resell their seats. If you look on the website there are not any general admission seats.  The seats you sat in were either someone's seats that were resold or season ticket seatings that were never sold.[/quote

Scuse me, but who or what is "SO"?

Seaoat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum