Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gulf Breeze teen kills mom.

+7
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Ghost Rider
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:43 pm

2seaoat

We have to train the neighbors?
I can guarantee you the newspaper will get numerous calls about the gruesome details being made public. Parents are furious.

I hope the person responsible for this gets called out on the carpet. I personally do not think it was a neighbor because there is no attribution to that source in any story I have read. I hope the anger shakes the tree a little bit because on Christmas day having this kind of detail for kids to see was wrong on many levels.

77Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:We have to train the neighbors?
I can guarantee you the newspaper will get numerous calls about the gruesome details being made public. Parents are furious.

I hope the person responsible for this gets called out on the carpet.  I personally do not think it was a neighbor because there is no attribution to that source in any story I have read.   I hope the anger shakes the tree a little bit because on Christmas day having this kind of detail for kids to see was wrong on many levels.
. It was wrong and irresponsible to print the information.....

78Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 1:02 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I'd like to know why the fire chief or any of the fireman are at crime scenes?
Firemen are crossed trained as EMT's and some are paramedics. Fire, in Santa Rosa county and I assume Escambia county are  always dispatched for medical emergencies. In the south end of the county.....fire usually arrives before EMS.

The call did not go out as " a crime " it was for a medical emergency.

Seaoat call Navarre Press and tell them about juries and the SA...but don't blame the on scene professionals for something you think they might have done.  

The neighbors were the first on the scene......I'm m sure they were traumatized by the sight and word spread quickly in that very small close knit neighborhood.

Why would they take a fire truck then? Seems like a waste of resources to do that.Either one or the other should go---not both.

79Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 1:05 am

Gunz wrote:Just a little story to let you see how the dispatchers will fuck up from time to time.   About a month ago we get a call for an elderly lady having difficulty breathing (that's it)   I get on scene with my guys and as always yell fire dept at the front door before going in.   I walk in and a 84 year old woman is pointing a revolver at me.   The dispatcher had failed to tell me that the reason that she was having difficulty breathing was she had mistakenly thought that someone was breaking in and had got all riled up.   No harm no foul.   I gently explained who we were and she put the gun down.  

Are you an EMT or paramedic?

80Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 1:09 am

2seaoat wrote:Damn humans.

Yep, but trained professionals go a long way in making things work.  My puppy is trained, but her sister who lives with my daughter who we have this week as they are spending Christmas with SIL family is making mistakes all over the house.......we are working on the training..........Training matters.  If training could have prevented this horrible detail from being released it would have been better, instead folks are going to be hurt with that detail.

It's going to be released anyway if they have a trial.

81Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 2:05 am

I once taught a kid who eventually killed another over a car.
He lived in Villa Venyce.

82Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 8:45 am

no stress

no stress

Dreams, the fd is called because we have emt s and paramedics on the pumper (fire truck). We have AEDs and all the medical equipment to initiate life saving steps for a victim. Another reason that we are called is that we can generally arrive on scene at least 10 minutes before the ambulance. Time is the monster in my profession whether it be a fire or a medical emergency. The sooner that you can start doing something the better the outcome

83Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 8:47 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I'd like to know why the fire chief or any of the fireman are at crime scenes?
Firemen are crossed trained as EMT's and some are paramedics. Fire, in Santa Rosa county and I assume Escambia county are  always dispatched for medical emergencies. In the south end of the county.....fire usually arrives before EMS.

The call did not go out as " a crime " it was for a medical emergency.

Seaoat call Navarre Press and tell them about juries and the SA...but don't blame the on scene professionals for something you think they might have done.  

The neighbors were the first on the scene......I'm m sure they were traumatized by the sight and word spread quickly in that very small close knit neighborhood.

Why would they take a fire truck then? Seems like a waste of resources to do that.Either one or the other should go---not both.

One or the other what?

84Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 9:00 am

dumpcare

Article on front page of pnj this morning, his baseball coach was disappointed they charged him as an adult WHAT? Many comments, depending on what news story you read said his parents had been divorced and the father was fighting for custody, his coach said they had filed for divorce. Anyway the custody would not have been an issue in Feb (if true) he is turning 18.

85Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 11:05 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:I am not blindly doing anything.   A murder scene without exception should not be sending in first responders until the site is swept.   My only comments have been that murder scene facts should not have been released in the detail it was to the press.  Somebody talked.   I have not blindly accused the police, the first responders, but my suspicions remain as to who released these details.   Law enforcement should never release this kind of detail beyond the possibility more may have been involved, it will prejudice a jury selection.  I stand on my original comments.   The details released on this murder scene indicate either somebody in an official position dropped the ball, or the murder scene was not properly secured.  If you are telling me the neighbors came over immediately and reported these facts to the press, I have not seen those interviews, nor could I doubt that is possible if first responders went into a murder scene first..........I have just seen very strict guidelines in regard to a response to a murder.  I know a fire chief who had to wait three minutes for a sweep of a home before his people could get into the murder scene.  They followed well defined regulations in regard to the same.

These grisly details should never have been released.  The mother being stabbed to death was sufficient for initial information being released and certainly until all avenues of investigation had been exhausted and a potential jury was not being prejudiced, could these details wait.....sure could.

Seaoat what you are clearly missing is that this call went out as a medical emergency. It was only after the medical personnel arrived that it was changed to a homicide investigation. So as a medical emergency, the police had no need to respond until it turned into homicide investigation.

And again, as I said before, neither the medical personnel nor the SO broke any laws by releasing the information that was released. Granted, some things are better left unsaid and reserved for trial,but what has been released so far has not broken any laws.

86Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 1:47 pm

Yella

Yella

The kid probably has a lawyer by now who will work the case free of change, knowing that the kid admitted doing it, and do will do everything he can to get the kid off including any sort of lie he can get away with so that the next next murderer will go to him and will gladly pay the lawyer to get him off.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

87Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 2:56 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Yella wrote:The kid probably has a lawyer by now who will work the case free of change, knowing that the kid admitted doing it, and do will do everything he can to get the kid off including any sort of lie he can get away with so that the next next murderer will go to him and will gladly pay the lawyer to get him off.

I think in a case like this, receiving less than a life sentence will be considered a "win."

88Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 3:02 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Yella wrote:The kid probably has a lawyer by now who will work the case free of change, knowing that the kid admitted doing it, and do will do everything he can to get the kid off including any sort of lie he can get away with so that the next next murderer will go to him and will gladly pay the lawyer to get him off.

I read in the paper this morning that he was being interviewed by the Public Defenders Office to get their facts.

89Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 3:15 pm

Gunz wrote:Dreams, the fd is called because we have emt s and paramedics on the pumper (fire truck). We have AEDs and all the medical equipment to initiate life saving steps for a victim.  Another reason that we are called is that we can generally arrive on scene at least 10 minutes before the ambulance.   Time is the monster in my profession whether it be a fire or a medical emergency.   The sooner that you can start doing something the better the outcome

Are you an EMT or paramedic? You haven't answered that question. I'll bet not. I don't get why a fire truck can get there faster than an ambulance and you can't transport either. Doesn't an ambulance have lifesaving equipment? I still don't see why all these people have to be on scene. Sounds like a clusterf*ck.

90Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 3:18 pm

ppaca wrote:Article on front page of pnj this morning, his baseball coach was disappointed they charged him as an adult WHAT? Many comments, depending on what news story you read said his parents had been divorced and the father was fighting for custody, his coach said they had filed for divorce. Anyway the custody would not have been an issue in Feb (if true) he is turning 18.

I don't think that story is true about the custody. The boy was living w/ a neighbor,it said.

91Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 3:23 pm

He might get slap on wrist like King boys which would be poor justice for the victim.

92Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 3:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He might get slap on wrist like King boys which would be poor justice for the victim.

I don't think so.

93Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 4:50 pm

no stress

no stress

Yes dreams I have the emt cert as do most firefighters. We even have some here that have gotten their paramedic cert as well as a couple with registered nurse cert. We can do everything that the ambulance can do except push meds and transport. When you have a heart attack do you want us there in two minutes to give life saving aid or would you rather wait ten minutes on the ambulance? As I said earlier, time is the killer.

94Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 7:39 pm

Jake92

Dreams, the ambulances are MOSTLY on L St and Fairfield while the firetrucks are scattered thru out the area at the different fire houses.. The city firefighters are paid and the rest are volunteers.. The base firefighters and ambulances do respond off base if requested by the county.. You have a choice of paying for full time ambulance crews at every fire house or having the EMT trained firefighters respond.. The voters have turned paid firefighters/ambulance crews down numerous times and it's not even brought up any more.. Another reason for the fire trucks is they MUST be at the scene for lifeflight to land if they are going to fly the patient instead of going by ambulance..

95Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 8:51 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Dreamsglore wrote:
ppaca wrote:Article on front page of pnj this morning, his baseball coach was disappointed they charged him as an adult WHAT? Many comments, depending on what news story you read said his parents had been divorced and the father was fighting for custody, his coach said they had filed for divorce. Anyway the custody would not have been an issue in Feb (if true) he is turning 18.

I don't think that story is true about the custody. The boy was living w/ a neighbor,it said.

Portions of the 911 tape tonight on Channel 3 at 6PM. According to the tape the husband is the one that discovered her body as well as the person that called 911. He also said during the call that his son was responsible for killing his mother.

96Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 8:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost Rider wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Portions of the 911 tape tonight on Channel 3 at 6PM. According to the tape the husband is the one that discovered her body as well as the person that called 911. He also said during the call that his son was responsible for killing his mother.

Did the dad have his daughter?

97Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 9:04 pm

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, he sent her to the neighbor's after finding the body.

98Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 9:05 pm

dumpcare

ppaca wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The report on the news also said he was smirking in court.

99Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 9:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I read that but I missed the 911 call.

100Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/27/2013, 9:10 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

ppaca wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Ghost Rider wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The report on the news also said he was smirking in court.

I wonder how he knew his son was responsible? Had his son already contacted him and told him about a confrontation?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum