Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the Gulf Breeze Ace Hardware located?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I can probably look it up on my phone when I get up thursday or friday, but just some general directions would be appreciated.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On 98 immediately east of the Bob Sikes Bridge intersection.  Beside Whataburger.

2seaoat

Thanks.....got it.

knothead

knothead

Great little business . . . . . I know them all . . . . I support local businesses!

2seaoat

I ran the Navarre Ace out of some stain, and Gulf Breeze has two cans which I will grab Friday after doing some bobcat work on a driveway that has all but been washed away.   I think they can be very competitive in pricing and were five bucks a gallon less than lowes, and we used our ace reward card which we use in Illinois.   I have found all over the country that Ace hardware has some very knowledgeable folks working there.   However, my wife picked up some flooring at the Gulf Breeze Lowes, and had a forty something guy load her cart and fill the car.  He had moved from Ohio a week ago and was working in Gulf Breeze, and he was quite knowledgeable and went out of his way to assist her......I sat in the car frozen in pain from doing too much.....she got in the car and said I think I found another boyfriend when you are gone.......I keep telling her she will have younger guys sniffing around, and her response is I have had enough with a husband and men.......I am going to have some time for myself and my art.....life is just too much fun.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I ran the Navarre Ace out of some stain, and Gulf Breeze has two cans which I will grab Friday after doing some bobcat work on a driveway that has all but been washed away.   I think they can be very competitive in pricing and were five bucks a gallon less than lowes, and we used our ace reward card which we use in Illinois.   I have found all over the country that Ace hardware has some very knowledgeable folks working there.   However, my wife picked up some flooring at the Gulf Breeze Lowes, and had a forty something guy load her cart and fill the car.  He had moved from Ohio a week ago and was working in Gulf Breeze, and he was quite knowledgeable and went out of his way to assist her......I sat in the car frozen in pain from doing too much.....she got in the car and said I think I found another boyfriend when you are gone.......I keep telling her she will have younger guys sniffing around, and her response is I have had enough with a husband and men.......I am going to have some time for myself and my art.....life is just too much fun.
Our Lowe's and Ace hardware are great!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum