Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does this not cause any of you Bush lovers to change your minds about that monster?

+4
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://nypost.com/2013/12/15/inside-the-saudi-911-coverup/

Sal

Sal

I thought it was the U.S. Gubament what done it.

FALSE FLAG!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I thought it was the U.S. Gubament what done it.

FALSE FLAG!!

All those conspiracy theories have ever accomplished is to help cover up the true story. I honestly would not be surprised to learn that some of that goofy "controlled demolition" conspiracy stuff originates with the same government monsters who wanted to cover up the actual truth. What better way to cover it up than to create fake "tinfoilers" which will help them define anyone who questions what happened on 9/11 as being crackpots.

4Does this not cause any of you Bush lovers to change your minds about that monster? Empty Petitions 12/18/2013, 11:13 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob: You and I and many thousands of Americans are distrustful and disgusted with our corporate-owned government. On an issue as basic as this one, what can you and I do about it? What's indicated here is collusion between the government of the United States and a terrorist state that helped attack us and murder more than two thousand of our citizens.

I know that there are such things as petitions when we the people are frustrated by our government's actions.

What can we do?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't mean to be pessimistic and cynical, wordslinger, and I wish there was something we could do. But I have no clue what that would be. I'm afraid we're all powerless to do anything. Maybe there are some smart folks somewhere who can figure out how to fight all this, but I'm surely not one of them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It will take media participation and a helluva lot of it to turn around the shit that goes on in this government. And when only one big circulation newspaper is reporting this on page 6, and no television media is reporting it, we no longer have that media participation.

Did you watch that Bill Moyers interview with Mark Leibovich? He paints a really ugly picture of what now passes for "journalism". And it's his own profession he's talking about.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That's why I wanted you to watch the Real News Network interview with former Sen. Bob Graham. He's written 2 books...one fiction and one non-fiction. And why is it so hard to believe that the Saudis colluded with Israel and the Bush administration? Look at the alliance between the Saudis and Israel over the diplomatic efforts with Iran.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
 And why is it so hard to believe that the Saudis colluded with Israel and the Bush administration?  

I don't have any trouble believing any government will collude with any other government.  Never have.  

But what we have here is actual evidence that the Saudi government provided support for the 9/11 hijackers.  And the Bush government helped to cover that up.

So what exactly is the actual evidence of Israeli involvement in this?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If this information is correct, what you have here is nothing short of outright treason on the part of the Bush administration.
In fact, one of the worst (if not THE worst) cases of treason in the history of the country.

We don't need to obfuscate from that with all that "9/11 Truther" nonsense.
The 9/11 Truther nonsense is what has made it harder for all of us to get at the actual truth of what happened.

Sal

Sal

I was living in Kentucky when the 9/11 attacks occurred.

I very vividly remember that after airspace had been completely shutdown on that day, the only planes in the sky were Saudi private jets flying royalty and their families out of horse country.

It was disturbing then, and it's disturbing now.

So, I'm more open to this type of theory.

That having been said, this NY Post article was written by Paul Sperry, who has been contending for years that the U.S. government has been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

He's a kook.

So, I would be surprised if many, if not all, the connections he's making here aren't tenuous at best.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

That having been said, this NY Post article was written by Paul Sperry, who has been contending for years that the U.S. government has been infiltrated by the Muslim Brotherhood.

He's a kook.

So, I would be surprised if many, if not all, the connections he's making here aren't tenuous at best.[/font]

I only used the New York Post story to show the chrissys and pacedogs and markles and gulfbeachbandits that this is not only being reported by left-wing sources who are biased against Bush.

The actual story is coming mainly from the two intelligence committee chairmen in the congress at the time,  one a democrat and one a republican.
And this story has been developing over a long period of time.  I just had never heard about it until wordslinger posted the thread today.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
That's why I wanted you to watch the Real News Network interview with former Sen. Bob Graham.  He's written 2 books...one fiction and one non-fiction.  And why is it so hard to believe that the Saudis colluded with Israel and the Bush administration?  Look at the alliance between the Saudis and Israel over the diplomatic efforts with Iran.  

Remember the 911 'Dancing Israelis.' Why would they dance as 3,000 Amnerican citizens were murdered in cold blood?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That "dancing israelis" crap was totally debunked years ago. Most truthers don't even believe it anymore.

2seaoat

All those conspiracy theories have ever accomplished is to help cover up the true story. I honestly would not be surprised to learn that some of that goofy "controlled demolition" conspiracy stuff originates with the same government monsters who wanted to cover up the actual truth. What better way to cover it up than to create fake "tinfoilers" which will help them define anyone who questions what happened on 9/11 as being crackpots.

I have argued this for 10 years.  In my opinion, one must look at the Bin Laden and CIA connection in the Russian/Afghanastan conflict to find the real conspiracy, and follow the money as to who received benefits from an attack.

Sadly, this focus on the implosion of the buildings is idiotic when the real investigation should be who was pulling the strings of these terrorists.   We have the usual suspects saying the Jews did it and dancing Israelis.....We have the usual suspects saying Bush and his family did it in alliance with the Saudis, and we have the age old MIC argument that a hot war would generate trillions in war profits, but the focus has been intentionally diffused from these hijackers and their controllers to the planes really did not do it, rather a conspiracy to blow the buildings up........What utter idiocy......we already know there was a criminal conspiracy and we are not going after the top levels of that conspiracy because it gets dismissed as tinfoil, when in fact the triad of suspects must be examined beyond just the hijackers.  Who was controlling Bin Laden.  How was he financed, and who had the most to gain.  The smoke and mirror conspiracy theories were intentionally put out there for the low hanging fruit, and cover for the higher level real conspiracies.  I am very pleased congress is demanding transparency and the focus is shifting back to where it should have been a decade ago.

Im not getting into who did 911. but I will say if your blaming the gov you better start adding some people to the list instead of just bush lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:That "dancing israelis" crap was totally debunked years ago.  Most truthers don't even believe it anymore.

Thank you, Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:Im not getting into who did 911. but I will say if your blaming the gov you better start adding some people to the list instead of just bush lol

No Bush wasn't the "decider" on this by himself.  But regardless of how incompetent and manipulated he might have been,  if the buck stopped with Harry Truman then it does with all presidents.

Last edited by Bob on 12/18/2013, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The worst case scenario would be that the motive for the Iraq invasion was to cover up for their Saudi royal family buddies and take the attention away from the Saudi connection. 
That would mean they misused the military for their own selfish reasons resulting in 4000 Americans dying and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dying and a trillion dollars being wasted all just to protect their relationships with what would certainly be an enemy to America.
High treason.  No other way to judge it.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:The worst case scenario would be that the motive for the Iraq invasion was to cover up for their Saudi royal family buddies and take the attention away from the Saudi connection. 
That would mean they misused the military for their own selfish reasons resulting in 4000 Americans dying and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dying and a trillion dollars being wasted all just to protect their relationships with what would certainly be an enemy to America.

One truth out of three is actually better than your average.

Wouldn't Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA, Benghazi and other scandals and the concealment qualify for at least Impeachment?  What have we been told the truth about?

No other way to judge it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:  What have we been told the truth about?

Very little.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:The worst case scenario would be that the motive for the Iraq invasion was to cover up for their Saudi royal family buddies and take the attention away from the Saudi connection. 

One truth out of three is actually better than your average.

Wouldn't Fast and Furious, IRS, NSA, Benghazi and other scandals and the concealment qualify for at least Impeachment?  What have we been told the truth about?

No other way to judge it.

So would 3,000 Americans killed while this dufus was doing this:

Does this not cause any of you Bush lovers to change your minds about that monster? Ex-president-george-bush-reading-my-pet-goat

I can just imagine the outrage that would come out of you wingnuts if the same thing had occured with Barrack Obama sitting there with that book in his hand....  Razz

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 12/19/2013, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now Markle will come back and explain to us for the umpteenth time that 9/11 was Bill Clinton's fault.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Does this not cause any of you Bush lovers to change your minds about that monster? 9781903933893

Since 9/11, the world has taken a very different turn. The reason is the United States, the key player the Bush administration. This book seeks to throw light on the nature of that administration and, above all, its relationship with Saudi Arabia, the largest oil exporter in the world, possessing an estimated 25% of all known oil reserves. House of Bush, House of Saud is a title that suggests a conspiracy, but this book does not belong to the conspiracy genre. Rather, it meticulously seeks to plot the relationship between Bushes senior and junior - together with their associates - and the elite Saudi families. Sometimes the link seems a little tenuous, resting on a narrative connection, but for the most part this is a very powerful, well-researched and sober book that leaves the reader both enlightened and more than a little disturbed. You will certainly view the Bush administration - and, indeed, American policy-making - through a rather different prism in future.

The close relationship between the US and Saudi Arabia goes back 60 years, but what engendered its special intimacy was the oil crisis of 1973. From 1970, American oil production began to fall and the country was increasingly dependent on foreign supplies: Saudi Arabia became critical to the maintenance of the American way of life. A large proportion of the petrodollars that flowed into the coffers of the Saudi royal family as a result of the oil price hike were invested in the US. Unger estimates that, since the mid-70s, 85,000 super-rich Saudis have invested the staggering sum of $860bn in American companies. Houston, the oil capital of the United States, has benefited more than any other city and now has a significant Saudi presence.

The Bush family has enjoyed a long connection with oil: George Bush bought an oil company in the 1950s and sold it, at a handsome profit, a decade later. His confidante and lifetime collaborator, James Baker, was similarly connected with oil, being a partner in Baker Botts, a big Houston law firm that represented oil-industry interests. When Bush began to put together his presidential team in 1978, it was based on a new political network in Houston, that of Big Oil (his son's administration has taken this much further, nakedly representing the oil industry like never before). Not surprisingly, this slowly became enmeshed with Saudi interests, which, especially in the figure of Prince Bandar, a member of the royal family and for many years the Saudi ambassador to the US, slowly and painstakingly sought access to the American political elite - most successfully of all with the House of Bush. Prince Bandar, for long the central Saudi figure in the US, hugely rich on his own account, has been a close confidante of George Sr for two decades.

George Jr trod a not dissimilar path, establishing his own - albeit not too successful - oil company in the late 70s, until bought out by Harken Oil, of which he became a director; when Harken, too, was saved from extinction by a very wealthy Saudi investor, George Jr was one of the beneficiaries. The same wheels within wheels were turning. Unger is interesting on the differences between father and son. George Sr was a product of the East Coast establishment and later adopted Texas as his home. In contrast, George Jr was unashamedly, brazenly even, a Texan, born and brought up in American's oil state. The misperception of what he would be like as a president had much to do with his father's reputation and experience, which was largely to prove a false lead.

The US-Saudi relationship blossomed in the context of two crucial wars, both of which the US fought by proxy: the Iran-Iraq war and the Afghan war. The American administration was deeply concerned about the impact of Ayatollah Khomeini's Islamic fundamentalist regime in Iran - previously the US's most powerful ally, Israel apart, in the Middle East. It used Saddam, in strategy well detailed by Unger, as a means by which to counter the Iranian regime, secretly supplying him, for a decade or more, with weapons and cash. The Saudis - who effectively replaced Iran as America's regional ally - were intimately involved in the intricacies of American policy, even coming to the aid of the Americans by secretly funding - at the Reagan administration's request - the Contras in Nicaragua after Congress had blocked presidential support.

Unlikely as the American-Saudi alliance might seem, during the cold war there was a mutual sympathy. Of course, the central component was, and remains, one of raw, elemental interest. The US depended on a reliable supply of cheap oil - for which the Saudis were utterly crucial - while the Saudi regime needed a military guarantor for what was a deeply insecure regime in a profoundly unstable region. Both regarded the Soviet Union as the infidel: albeit for the Americans a secular one, and for the Saudis religious. These interests coincided most closely in Afghanistan.

The Saudis became enthusiastically involved in the American-inspired covert funding of, and support for, the mujahideen war against the newly installed Soviet-backed government. Strangely, 10 years before the end of the cold war, the conflict was to prefigure the future course of events, on the one hand the collapse of the Soviet Union and on the other hand the emergence of al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden. The Afghan war was to be the Soviet Union's Vietnam while for Bin Laden, a member of one of Saudi Arabia's elite families, who were intimately connected with the House of Saud, Afghanistan became the Islamic equivalent of the Spanish civil war, a mobilising cause across the Muslim world, especially the fundamentalist part, and above all in Saudi Arabia: indeed, the House of Saud found the mujahideen crusade a useful way of asserting its own militant Islamic credentials and appeasing domestic opinion. So al-Qaida was forged in the crucible of the Afghan war.

Bin Laden was an authentic product of Saudi Arabia, not simply a rogue child. His family was one of the most powerful in the country. The House of Saud owed its very existence, and perpetuation, to Wahhabism, a fundamentalist school of Islam. He was not an aberration. But now, propelled by his experiences in the Afghan war, he became increasingly disenchanted with the corruption and westernisation of the House of Saud. The breach came in 1990 when, in the first Gulf war, the Saudi regime agreed to allow American troops to be stationed on its soil. Having defeated one infidel, the Soviet Union, Bin Laden now turned on another, the United States. He resolved on the removal of American troops - in which he eventually succeeded - and the overthrow of the House of Saud, now weaker and more vulnerable than ever before.

The Saudis never enjoyed the same kind of intimacy and ease with the Clinton administration as they did with the Bush administrations. The connections, cultivated over a quarter of a century, are complex and multifarious, emanating outwards from Houston, centred on oil, embracing both the public and private sector activities of the House of Bush, lubricated and driven by money and power. Unger estimates that $1.476bn has made its way over time from the Saudis to the House of Bush, and its allied companies and institutions. He writes: "It could safely be said that never before in history had a presidential candidate - much less a presidential candidate and his father, a former president - been so closely tied financially and personally to the ruling family of another foreign power. Never before had a president's fortunes and public policies been so deeply entwined with another nation."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

From 1970, American oil production began to fall and the country was increasingly dependent on foreign supplies: Saudi Arabia became critical to the maintenance of the American way of life.

Thank God that is changing. Saudi Arabia is running out of oil and will be a net oil importer by 2030. The U.S., meanwhile, will surpass its 1970 peak production in 2016, and will surpass Saudi oil production by 2020.

We are the world's next Saudi Arabia, and it will stay that way for 40-50 years.

Americans invented the technology to access the oil found in source-rocks (shale formations). The rest of the world wants to learn what we learned, but they are behind the power-curve.

I am ready for America and Canada for form an oil cartel. There needs to be some pay-back for what we had to endure from OPEC.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bush's Former Oil Company
Linked To bin Laden Family

By Rick Wiles
American Freedom News.com
c. 2001 American Freedom News
10-3-2001

President Bush recently signed an executive order to freeze the US financial assets of corporations doing business with Osama bin Laden. He described the order as a "strike on the financial foundation of the global terror network."

"If you do business with terrorists, if you support or succor them, you will not do business with the United States," said President Bush.

He didn't say anything about doing business with a terrorist's brother - or his wealthy financier.

When President George W. Bush froze assets connected to Osama bin Laden, he didn't tell the American people that the terrorist mastermind's late brother was an investor in the president's former oil business in Texas. He also hasn't leveled with the American public about his financial connections to a host of shady Saudi characters involved in drug cartels, gun smuggling, and terrorist networks.

Doing business with the enemy is nothing new to the Bush family. Much of the Bush family wealth came from supplying needed raw materials and credit to Adolf Hitler's Third Reich. Several business operations managed by Prescott Bush - the president's grandfather - were seized by the US government during World War II under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

On October 20, 1942, the federal government seized the Union Banking Corporation in New York City as a front operation for the Nazis. Prescott Bush was a director. Bush, E. Roland Harriman, two Bush associates, and three Nazi executives owned the bank's shares. Eight days later, the Roosevelt administration seized two other corporations managed by Prescott Bush. The Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation, both managed by the Bush-Harriman bank, were accused by the US federal government of being front organizations for Hitler's Third Reich. Again, on November 8, 1942, the federal government seized Nazi-controlled assets of Silesian-American Corporation, another Bush-Harriman company doing business with Hitler.

Doing business with the bin Laden empire, therefore, is only the latest extension of the Bush family's financial ties to unsavory individuals and organizations. Now that thousands of American citizens have died in terrorist attacks and the nation is going to war, the American people should know about George W. Bush's relationship with the family of Osama bin Laden.

Salem bin Laden, Osama's older brother, was an investor in Arbusto Energy. - the Texas oil company started by George W. Bush. Arbusto means "Bush" in Spanish. Salem bin Laden died in an airplane crash in Texas in 1988.

Sheik Mohammed bin Laden, the family patriarch and founder of its construction empire, also died in a plane crash. Upon his death in 1968, he left behind 57 sons and daughters - the offspring he sired with 12 wives in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan. About a dozen brothers manage Bin Laden Brothers Construction - one of the largest construction firms in the Middle East.

Fresh out of Harvard Business School, young George W. Bush returned to Midland, TX, in the late 1970s to follow his father's footsteps in the oil business. Beginning in 1978, he set up a series of limited partnerships - Arbusto '78, Arbusto '79, and so on - to drill for oil.

One of President Bush's earliest financial backers was James Bath, a Houston aircraft broker. Bath served with President Bush in the Texas Air National Guard. Bath has a mysterious connection to the Central Intelligence Agency.

According to a 1976 trust agreement, Salem bin Laden appointed James Bath as his business representative in Houston. Revelation about Bath's relationship with the bin Laden financial empire and the CIA was made public in 1992 by Bill White, a former real estate business partner with Bath. White informed federal investigators in 1992 that Bath told him that he had assisted the CIA in a liaison role since 1976 - the same year former President George Herbert Walker Bush served as director of the CIA.

During a bitter legal fight between White and Bath, the real estate partner disclosed that Bath managed a portfolio worth millions of dollars for Sheik Khalid bin Mahfouz and other wealthy Saudis. Among the investments made by Bath with Mahfouz's money was the Houston Gulf Airport.

A powerful banker in Saudi Arabia, Mahfouz was one of the largest stockholders in the Bank of Credit and Commerce International. BCCI was a corrupt global banking empire operating in 73 nations and was a major financial and political force in Washington, Paris, Geneva, London, and Hong Kong. Despite the appearance of a normal banking operation, BCCI was actually an international crime syndicate providing "banking services" to the Medellin drug cartel, Pamama dictator Manuel Noriega, Saddam Hussein, terrorist mastermind Abu Nidal, and Khun Sa, the heroin kingpin in Asia's Golden Triangle.

The BCCI scandal implicated some of the biggest political names in Washington - both Democrats and Republicans - during the first Bush White House. The bank was accused of laundering money for drug cartels, smuggling weapons to terrorists, and using Middle Eastern oil money to influence American politicians.

The chief of the Justice Department's criminal division under former President Bush was Robert Mueller. Because the major players came out of the scandal with slaps on the wrists, many critics accused Mueller of botching the investigation. Mr. Mueller was recently appointed by President George W. Bush as the new Director of the FBI, replacing Louis Freeh who did nothing while William Jefferson Clinton allowed the Red Chinese to loot our national security secrets.

The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a division of the Justice Department, reviewed allegations by Bill White in 1992 that James Bath funneled money from wealthy Middle Eastern businessmen to American companies to influence the policies of the Reagan and Bush administrations. Robert Mueller, the new FBI chief, was in a senior position at the Justice Department at the time of the review.

White told a Texas court in 1992 that Bath and the Justice Department had "blackballed" him professionally and financially because he refused to keep quiet about his knowledge of an Arabic conspiracy to launder Middle Eastern money into the bank accounts of American businesses and politicians.

In sworn depositions, Bath admitted he represented four wealthy Saudi Arabian businessmen as a trustee. He also admitted he used his name on their investments and received, in return, a five- percent stake in their business deals.

Indeed, Texas tax documents revealed that Bath owned five percent of Arbusto '79 Ltd., and Arbusto '80 Ltd. Bush Exploration Company controlled the limited partnerships, the general partnership firm owned by young George W. Bush.

Although George W. Bush's Texas oil ventures were financial failures, his financial backers recovered their investments through a series of mergers and stock swaps. He changed Arbusto's name to Bush Exploration, then merged the new firm into Spectrum 7 Energy Corporation in 1984.

The Bush-controlled oil business eventually ended up being folded into Harken Energy Corp., a Dallas-based corporation. Mr. Bush joined Harken as a director in 1986 and was given 212,000 shares of Harken stock. Bush used his White House connections to land a lucrative contract for the obscure Harken Energy Corp. with the Middle Eastern government of Bahrain. On June 20, 1990, George W. Bush sold his Harken stock for $848,000 and paid off his loan he took out to buy his small share in the Texas Rangers. The Bahrain deal was brokered by David Edwards, a close pal to Bill Clinton and a former employee of Stephens Inc. Shortly after Bush sold his stock, Harken's fortunes nose-dived when Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Some critics claim young George was tipped off in advance by his father about the soon-coming Gulf War.

George W. Bush, however, worked wonders for Harken Energy Corp. before the stock collapse. Using the Bush family name, he managed to bring much-needed capital investment to the struggling firm. George W. Bush traveled to Little Rock, AR, to attend a meeting with Jackson Stephens - a powerful Arkansas tycoon who help bankroll the state campaigns of young Bill Clinton. He first gained political prominence as a fund-raiser for President Jimmy Carter. Stephens was also deeply involved in the BCCI scandal by helping the corrupt bank take control of First American Bank in Washington, DC.

Jack Stephens didn't need an introduction to young George W. Bush. Mary Anne Stephens, his wife, managed Vice President George Bush's 1988 presidential campaign in Arkansas. Stephens Inc., the well connected brokerage firm owned by Jack Stephens, donated $100,000 to a Bush campaign fundraising dinner in 1991. When George W. Bush won the contested Florida election in 2000, Jack Stephens made a substantial contribution to the Bush inauguration. Recently, former President Bush played golf on April 11, 2001, with Jack Stephens at the Jack Stephens Youth Golf Academy in Little Rock. The former president told Stephens, "Jack, we love you and we are very, very grateful for what you have done."

Perhaps the former president was thanking him for the money Stephens provided young George W. Bush. Stephens arranged for a $25 million investment from the Union des Banques Suisses. The Swiss Bank held the minority interest in the Banque de Commerce et de Placements, a Geneva-based subsidiary of BCCI.

Both Stephens and Abdullah Taha Bakhsh, a wealthy and well-connected Saudi real estate investor, signed the financial transaction. The Geneva transaction was paid through a joint venture between the Union Bank of Switzerland and its Geneva branch of BCCI.

The BCCI connection, therefore, linked George W. Bush with Saudi banker Khaled bin Mahfouz. Known in Arab circles as the "king's treasurer," Mahfouz held a 20 percent take in BCCI between 1986 and 1990. Mahfouz is no stranger to the Bush family. He was a big investor in the Carlyle Group, a defense-industry investment group with deep connections to the Republican Party establishment. Former President Bush is a former member of the company's board of directors. George W. Bush also held shares in Caterair, a Carlyle subsidiary. Sami Baarma, a powerful player in the Mahfouz-owned Prime Commercial Bank of Pakistan, is a member of the Carlyle Group's international advisory board.

President Bush certainly is aware of that his former Saudi sugar daddy is still financing Osama bin Laden's terrorist network. USA Today newspaper reported in 1999 that a year after bin Laden's attacks on US embassies in Africa, Khaled bin Mahfouz and other wealthy Saudis were funneling tens of millions of dollars each year into bin Laden's bank accounts. Five top Saudi businessmen ordered the National Commercial Bank to transfer personal funds and $3 million pilfered from a Saudi pension fund to the Capitol Trust Bank in New York City. The money was deposited into the Islamic Relief and Bless Relief - Islamic charities operating in the US and Great Britain as fronts for Osama bin Laden.

The Capitol Trust Bank is run by Mohammad Hussein al-Amoudi. His lawyer is Democratic Party bigwig Vernon Jordan, close friend of former President Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky.

Abdullah Taha Bakhsh, the Arab who cosigned the $25 million cash infusion into George W. Bush's Harken Energy Corporation, appointed Talat Othman to manage his 17.6 percent share in Harken Energy Corp. Othman, a native Palestinian, is president and CEO of Dearborn Financial Inc. - an investment firm in Arlington Heights, IL.

Bakhsh also bought a 9.6 percent stake in Worthen Banking Corporation, the Arkansas bank controlled by Jack Stephens. Abdullah Bakhsh's share was the identical percentage as the amount of shares sold by Mochtar Riady, the godfather of the wealthy Indonesian family with close ties to the Chinese communists, Bill Clinton and evangelist Pat Robertson. Bakhsh is represented by Rogers & Wells, a well-connected Republican law firm in New York whose partners include former Secretary of State William P. Rogers.

Independent investigator reporter David Twersky reported in the early 1990s that Othman had a seat on Harken's board of directors and met three times in the White House with President George Herbert Walker Bush. Organized by Chief of Staff John Sununu, Othman's first meeting with President Bush at the White House was in August 1990, just days after Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait.

There exist to this day an Arab-Texas connection. Khalid bin Mahfouz, financier of both George W. Bush and Osama bin Laden, still maintains a palatial estate in Houston, TX. Former President George Bush also lives in Houston. James Bath, Texas political confidant of George W. Bush, managed to obtain a $1.4 million loan from Mahfouz in 1990. Bath and Mahfouz, along with former Secretary of Treasury John Connally, were also co-investors in Houston's Main Bank. Bath was also president of Skyway Aircraft Leasing Ltd, a Texas air charter company registered in the Cayman Islands. According to published reports in the early 1990s, the real owner was bin Mahfouz. When Salem bin Laden, Osama' brother, died in 1988, his interest in the Houston Gulf Airport was transferred to bin Mahfouz.

Since Osama bin Laden's bloody attack on America on September 11, the federal government has moved quickly to freeze bank accounts connected to Osama bin Laden, Khalid bin Mahfouz, and a host of Islamic charities.

Perhaps federal agents should freeze the financial assets of the Bush family too. It would not be the first time Bush-family assets were seized by the US government for trading with the enemy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum