Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

beauty tips or bad advice?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1beauty tips or bad advice? Empty beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 5:47 am

talknstang

i couldn't help but get a good laugh out of this one......hope it isn't inappropriate. It was in Cosmo, lol

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/he-wants-to-come-on-you

2beauty tips or bad advice? Empty Re: beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 9:09 am

make sure you wash it off before you go to sleep, it makes your eyelashes stick together and that's not in fashion.

3beauty tips or bad advice? Empty Re: beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 4:39 pm

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:make sure you wash it off before you go to sleep, it makes your eyelashes stick together and that's not in fashion.
i don't know if i should laugh or puke with that response, lol too funny

4beauty tips or bad advice? Empty Re: beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 8:05 pm

talknstang wrote:
Chrissy wrote:make sure you wash it off before you go to sleep, it makes your eyelashes stick together and that's not in fashion.
i don't know if i should laugh or puke with that response, lol   too funny

well I would hate for anyone to be out of fashion. Im a fashion deva, somewhere in between tacky 70's professional and grandma LOL

5beauty tips or bad advice? Empty Re: beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 8:14 pm

talknstang

Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:

well I would hate for anyone to be out of fashion. Im a fashion deva, somewhere in between tacky 70's professional and grandma LOL
i don't know if i would associate the 70's with fashion , lol i also wouldnt think the bukakke was that popular back then either, perhaps i was wrong, lmao

6beauty tips or bad advice? Empty Re: beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 8:14 pm

Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Does that mean you wore sexy business suits and glasses when... nevermind. sigh...

7beauty tips or bad advice? Empty Re: beauty tips or bad advice? 12/17/2013, 8:23 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Does that mean you wore sexy business suits and glasses when... nevermind. sigh...

actually im just playing along and I wont tell how I know about the sticky eyelashes. Ive never done anything like that, Im as pure as they come.  Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum