Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some tips from Health Magazine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some tips from Health Magazine Empty Some tips from Health Magazine 10/15/2012, 2:49 pm

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20513013_2,00.html

A friction position may help you have an orgasm during intercourse. Get on top, for example, so the top of your clitoris is rubbing directly on your partner’s pubic bone. Or lay on your back with a pillow underneath your butt.

You may even want to try using a vibrator during intercourse, says Laura Berman, PhD, assistant clinical professor of psychiatry and OB-GYN at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University. She recommends the Athena ($11.95) or the Aurora ($46.95), both available at evesgarden.com.

Razz

This article came off of FOX NEWS health site.

It did not require any age verification.

There are millions of these types of open sexual content articles out there.

I posted this article for those who think that the world is flat.

It appears that the main stream news is vulgar. I'm sure its all my fault Laughing

Have a good orgasm if I dont see you tonight. Razz

Sorry. But Im just a product of a society that beleives in liberal ideas and that its ok to talk about sex in public or make songs about it or have tv shows that show it.

So the next time you expose ideas regarding that you are standing up for someones right to have sex on tv, or for people to walk down the road with leather outfits and dildos, just know that youve help shape my life. Very Happy

Funny that you all are acting soooooo "Conservative" lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum