Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran adamant about not disassembling nuke stuff

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/e743f2a4-5918-11e3-9798-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2m5pQ4afk

That's OK, Israel will disassemble it for you.

ill be surprised if Israel goes it alone. and our red lines mean nothing.

3Iran adamant about not disassembling nuke stuff Empty Thank you. 11/29/2013, 11:03 pm

First, Chrissy, Israel will go at it alone if there is not a conservative POTUS.
Second, pee-dog/KarlRove, total disassembly is not necessary, and not required. They can have peaceful nuclear operations. Just no nuclear weapons. I am glad that you acknowledge that Israel is the real aggressor in the middle east. That is a fact; not antisemitism, so do not even try to spin it.
So sad that pee-dog/KarlRove and Chrissy think that a peaceful, diplomatic solution to the Iranian nuclear crisis is bad news.  
So sadly pathetic that good news is always bad news to the frighty righties.
Thanks.

Chrissy wrote:ill be surprised if Israel goes it alone. and our red lines mean nothing.
Israel has went it alone in 1948, 1956, 1967 (won in 6 days), and 1973. No, they will give Obama the finger for tossing them under the bus. He's been the most anti-Israel POTUS ever unless you count Carter's actions since leaving office. Israel will make a smoking crater out of the entire country of Iran and Iran needs to understand that. They aren't going to wait until another holocaust happens with nukes this time instead of gas chambers and concentration camps.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:ill be surprised if Israel goes it alone. and our red lines mean nothing.
Israel has went it alone in 1948, 1956, 1967 (won in 6 days), and 1973. No, they will give Obama the finger for tossing them under the bus. He's been the most anti-Israel POTUS ever unless you count Carter's actions since leaving office. Israel will make a smoking crater out of the entire country of Iran and Iran needs to understand that. They aren't going to wait until another holocaust happens with nukes this time instead of gas chambers and concentration camps.
well as I have said before, if they do I support their decision. I know as a American I would not tolerate the shit they have had to.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog has been longing for a war with Iran for years. I am glad our President has called it the way he has.

It is unfortunate that PaceDog is all for cutting off the world's oil supplies through the Straits of Hormuz and driving the price of oil to heights never seen before. That is exactly what Israel's attack on Iran will do. And afterward, he will be whining incessantly--likely blaming President Obama--about how expensive gasoline is for his motorcycle.

FAIL

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Israel and Saudi Arabia are talking about a joint attack.

President Barack Hussein Obama have so vividly demonstrated his weakness that now the Chinese are testing him by stretching their territory over islands claimed by Japan.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:PaceDog has been longing for a war with Iran for years. I am glad our President has called it the way he has.

It is unfortunate that PaceDog is all for cutting off the world's oil supplies through the Straits of Hormuz and driving the price of oil to heights never seen before. That is exactly what Israel's attack on Iran will do. And afterward, he will be whining incessantly--likely blaming President Obama--about how expensive gasoline is for his motorcycle.
FAIL
Yes, as Benjamin Netanyahu said and it is all so true and well phrased.

President Barack Hussein Obama draws a red line in the sand, then divides it into 10 pink lines and then crosses them all.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Iran adamant about not disassembling nuke stuff....

Israel was the world's first rogue nuclear nation, and showed other nations how to develop nuclear weapons while thumbing your nose at the rest of the world. Israel continues to proliferate and has developed the means to attack countries on other continents, who may not even be Israel's enemies, with its latest version of the Jericho missile. Why does Israel need ICBM capability, when its major enemies are within a few hundred miles of its borders? Has Norway or Argentina ever threatened Israel? Absolutely not! The Zionists who rule Israel are war-mongers who want the ability to attack anywhere in the world--that is why they want this capability.

Once Israel developed the bomb, then other non-powers did the same--India, Pakistan, North Korea, and even South Africa. All followed Israel's example, and South Africa even got assistance from Israel in exchange for some uranium.

THE THIRD TEMPLE'S HOLY OF HOLIES:
ISRAEL'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm
Warner D. Farr, LTC, U.S. Army
The Counterproliferation Papers
Future Warfare Series No. 2
USAF Counterproliferation Center
Air War College
Air University
Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
September 1999

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So sad that pee-dog/KarlRove and Chrissy think that a peaceful, diplomatic solution to the Iranian nuclear crisis is bad news.  

They define myopia......

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So sad that pee-dog/KarlRove and Chrissy think that a peaceful, diplomatic solution to the Iranian nuclear crisis is bad news.  

They define myopia......
the only thing peaceful about your diplomatic solution is that its basically a do nothing solution while iran continues to work on becoming a nuclear armed state. after that I doubt the do nothing approach will be very effective or peaceful.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So sad that pee-dog/KarlRove and Chrissy think that a peaceful, diplomatic solution to the Iranian nuclear crisis is bad news.  

They define myopia......
the only thing peaceful about your diplomatic solution is that its basically a do nothing solution while iran continues to work on becoming a nuclear armed state. after that I doubt the do nothing approach will be very effective or peaceful.
Like I said..... You define myopia.....

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

They define myopia......
Like I said..... You define myopia.....
you define "nothing"

2seaoat

Ignorance abounds. The Iranians have the capability to render the entire region occupied by Israel into a nuclear wasteland.........NOW. 75 year old technology is not going to be put back in the bottle, and the only solution is a diplomatic solution. The Israelis would have much rather involved America's wealth and people in a confrontation, but that is not in America's best interest. I support Israel, but America comes first. American interest is not served in dropping bombs on Iran. The Israelis are not stupid.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...I support Israel, but America comes first. American interest is not served in dropping bombs on Iran...

You are so correct, Seaoat. What is sad is that people like PaceDog are so blinded by religious dogma that they support Israel over the United States. There is a name for people like this. They are called "Israel Firsters," and some who have managed to attain appointment to special places in our government have committed gross treason against our country by giving and/or selling state secrets to our ally.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Israel-firster

Others simply cannot see beyond their nose and believe that if the U.S. does not kowtow to Israeli interests, God will smite America. I think PaceDog falls into this category. Religious dogma keeps some people bound in chains.....

In any case, Seaoat, I give Obama a lot of credit for not bowing to pressure to strike Iran. And, it seems he is successfully restraining that petulant and bellicose nut, Bibi Netanyahu from starting yet another Middle East war. That the wingnuts are fulminating over all of this is a good sign that things are moving where they should go.

by Chrissy Today at 1:39 pm
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They define myopia......

-----
Yep Chrissy but libtards think they know it all

What you libtards don't realize is that not only does Israel fear Iranian nukes, but so does the rest of the Middle East. It's only gojng to start a nuclear arms race in ME with Saudi already stating this week they will go it alone without US for protection. That means they will take thr oil money and either create their own or buy from Pakistan.

Not one country feared Israeli nukes, but now that Iran is on the cusp, well it's gonna be baaaaad

2seaoat

Yep Chrissy but libtards think they know it all

I do think I know enough to know that the size of the Iranian nation, and the vast mountain ranges have allowed them 25 years to harden their development areas. How do you propose without the United States involvement to take out this diverse sites? How do you propose to do this without civilian deaths? If you are suggesting a nuclear response, how will Israel ever be safe from the same in the form of a dirty bomb or nuclear bomb?

I think it is time for you to explain how Israel without American boots on the ground is going to solve this puzzle? Am I wrong to care about American interests first? I so not want ground troops in Iran. I do not want a nuclear response......even if it is tactical weapons aimed at nuclear facilities. It will forever condemn Israel. Diplomacy Pace is not some smug liberal thing.....it is the only intelligent response once America declares their autonomy from Israel's foreign policy. I want a safe Israel and peace in the middle east. I do not want Israel or its citizens to be at risk. I simply think they are at greater risk dropping bombs than finding diplomatic solutions.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yep Chrissy but libtards think they know it all

I do think I know enough to know that the size of the Iranian nation, and the vast mountain ranges have allowed them 25 years to harden their development areas.   How do you propose without the United States involvement to take out this diverse sites?   How do you propose to do this without civilian deaths?   If you are suggesting a nuclear response, how will Israel ever be safe from the same in the form of a dirty bomb or nuclear bomb?

I think it is time for you to explain how Israel without American boots on the ground is going to solve this puzzle?   Am I wrong to care about American interests first?  I so not want ground troops in Iran.  I do not want a nuclear response......even if it is tactical weapons aimed at nuclear facilities.  It will forever condemn Israel.   Diplomacy Pace is not some smug liberal thing.....it is the only intelligent response once America declares their autonomy from Israel's foreign policy.   I want a safe Israel and peace in the middle east.   I do not want Israel or its citizens to be at risk.  I simply think they are at greater risk dropping bombs than finding diplomatic solutions.
Progressive gullibility never ceases to amaze me.

Sanctions had Iran on the ropes. WE WERE in control, now they have slithered away and are celebrating their victory over us. They get $7 BILLION PLUS we are RELEASING one of their top nuclear scientists. Meanwhile they are still able to enrich uranium and keep the higher grade enriched uranium they have already.

2seaoat

You still did not answer the question? Do you believe dropping bombs will solve the problem?

I agree the economic sanctions were working, but real peace is a democracy in Iran where the people take their country back. We are on the path to that goal. Hurting women and children with economic sanctions without diplomacy is foolish. In six months......if you are right.....the economic sanctions return.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You still did not answer the question?  Do you believe dropping bombs will solve the problem?

I agree the economic sanctions were working, but real peace is a democracy in Iran where the people take their country back.  We are on the path to that goal.  Hurting women and children with economic sanctions without diplomacy is foolish.  In six months......if you are right.....the economic sanctions return.
Not a prayer.

Iran has won.  PERIOD

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Progressive gullibility never ceases to amaze me.

Wingnut gullibility runs deep. They show it daily on this forum with their fulminations over Barrack Obama's diplomatic successes. Why do these wingnuts want America to fail when a Democrat is at the helm?

We know the effects that the UN sanctions brought... what did we or the world gain in this deal?

The same in egypt, syria, libya, tunisia, sudan, iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, turkey... etc.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Progressive gullibility never ceases to amaze me.

Wingnut gullibility runs deep. They show it daily on this forum with their fulminations over Barrack Obama's diplomatic successes. Why do these wingnuts want America to fail when a Democrat is at the helm?
No one WANTS America to fail.  The problem is that is what happens when a Democrat is at the helm as you say.

If you question that assumption of mine, please look at the cities in the U.S. which lay in ruin, some looking like they have been bombed and who is "at the helm".

President Barack Hussein Obama has demonstrated to the world, time after time that he will not support our allies giving our enemies strong encouragement to push even further.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum