Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why does a major entertainment personality who is worth $150 million need to be a paid whore for a credit card company?

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Why does a major entertainment personality who is worth $150 million need to be a paid whore for a credit card company? - Page 2 Empty tha 11/17/2013, 2:09 pm

Bob wrote:Okay markle and seaoat,  you've both convinced me.  Jackson is a hero for making a lot of money by convincing people to get more credit cards.
Markle makes a lot of sense that nobody should ever begrudge George Soros for all that money he has.  
Very funny.
One theory is that the only thing the super rich yearn for is more money.  They already enjoy all the advantages of being super rich, so the only thing they CAN want is more money.  MO AND MO MONEY. OH, YEA!!
Thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Bob wrote:Okay markle and seaoat,  you've both convinced me.  Jackson is a hero for making a lot of money by convincing people to get more credit cards.
Markle makes a lot of sense that nobody should ever begrudge George Soros for all that money he has.  
Very funny.
One theory is that the only thing the super rich yearn for is more money.  They already enjoy all the advantages of being super rich, so the only thing they CAN want is more money.  MO AND MO MONEY. OH, YEA!!
Thanks.
Do you have a prolem with the rich?

Samuel Jackson along with many many actors, celebrities, and sports professionals support multiple charities. How many do you support?

Samuel L. Jackson has supported the following charities:

21st Century Leaders
AmberWatch Foundation
Artists for a New South Africa
Champions for Children
Listen Campaign
Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation
Luke Neuhedel Foundation
Make-A-Wish Foundation
MASSIVEGOOD
National Kidney Foundation
Project Last Stand
Rock For Darfur
Save the Children
Stand Up To Cancer
The HollyRod Foundation
Treatment Action Campaign
Whatever It Take

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That question was for Carl. But if I answer it for me I have to say I didn't know Jackson was that philanthropic. That gives me a different outlook on the whole thing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Aw hell I guess I'm just a hypocrite because if the truth be told and somebody wants to give me a million dollars to mouth a tv commercial of course i would do it too.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:The average American household has $9200 in credit card debt and pays $1300 a year in interest.  

and that hundred and fifty millionaire isn't satisfied with a hundred and fifty million.  now he wants to get a lot more money by pimping credit cards.
Good God.....No way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-card-data/average-credit-card-debt-household/

Markle

Markle

Why should anyone begrudge George Soros for all he money he has made?

Prior to President Barack Hussein Obama Americans ADMIRED people who were successful and strived to emulate them. Sad turn of events for the formerly great United States of America!

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I forgot,  seaoat.  You're in the Sal/Dick Cheney/Paul Krugman mindset.  The one that says debt is such a wonderful thing.  lol
For perspective, please state what the deficit was and what the debt was at the time Dick Cheney made that comment. Then state what it is today.

Thanks, I knew you'd have those facts on the tip of your tongue.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Jesus would call George Soros a moneychanger. But of course what Jesus thinks doesn't much matter to today's so-called Christians anymore.
They idolize the moneychangers.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Very funny.
Thanks.
Then why do the super rich give away so much money?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Matthew 21:12

And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.

John 2:14-15

In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.

Bob wrote: Matthew 21:12

And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.

John 2:14-15

In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables.
 God told me to post this.....

Why does a major entertainment personality who is worth $150 million need to be a paid whore for a credit card company? - Page 2 Romney_money_changers

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Jesus would call George Soros a moneychanger.  But of course what Jesus thinks doesn't much matter to today's so-called Christians anymore.
They idolize the moneychangers.
He's your hero, why would it make a difference to me?

God will judge him, not me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
He's your hero
[/quote]
Yes, George Soros is my hero. He's my god. My messiah. I worship the ground he walks on.

knothead

knothead

Meanwhile back in the jungle and getting back to the thread topic, why would anyone blame any celebrity for going off on the paparazzi? I would be livid to have my family exposed to these jackals circling trying to get a shot for some smut magazine . . . . yall agree>?

knothead wrote:Meanwhile back in the jungle and getting back to the thread topic, why would anyone blame any celebrity for going off on the paparazzi? I would be livid to have my family exposed to these jackals circling trying to get a shot for some smut magazine . . . . yall agree>?
I agree 

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Meanwhile back in the jungle and getting back to the thread topic, why would anyone blame any celebrity for going off on the paparazzi? I would be livid to have my family exposed to these jackals circling trying to get a shot for some smut magazine . . . . yall agree>?
Please find the correct thread for your comment.  The uproar is over a dyed in the wool Progressive screaming homophobe obscenities at the photographer.  Guess you intended to miss that detail.

Why does a major entertainment personality who is worth $150 million need to be a paid whore for a credit card company? - Page 2 Baldwin

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Another piece of shit peddling credit cards.

Sal

Sal

I like Samuel L. Jackson in most of the movies in which he's appeared.

That's a pretty good credit card commercial too.

The Alec Baldwin commercials? ...

... not so much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum