Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Devious, Incompetent President STILL LYING TODAY! Mid-range estimate: 51% of employer-sponsored plans will get canceled

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why does anyone think the Health Insurance Mandate for employers has been extended? This corrupt administration want to put off that fight.

Our Devious, Incompetent President Barack Hussein Obama LIED ABOUT EMPLOYEE SPONSORED PLANS TOO!

From Forbes:

Mid-range estimate: 51% of employer-sponsored plans will get canceled

“The Departments’ mid-range estimate is that 66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will relinquish their grandfather status by the end of 2013,” wrote the administration on page 34,552 of the Register. All in all, more than half of employer-sponsored plans will lose their “grandfather status” and become illegal. According to the Congressional Budget Office, 156 million Americans—more than half the population—was covered by employer-sponsored insurance in 2013.

Another 25 million people, according to the CBO, have “nongroup and other” forms of insurance; that is to say, they participate in the market for individually-purchased insurance. In this market, the administration projected that “40 to 67 percent” of individually-purchased plans would lose their Obamacare-sanctioned “grandfather status” and become illegal, solely due to the fact that there is a high turnover of participants and insurance arrangements in this market. (Plans purchased after March 23, 2010 do not benefit from the “grandfather” clause.) The real turnover rate would be higher, because plans can lose their grandfather status for a number of other reasons.

Now, supporters of the law are offering a different argument. “We didn’t really mean it when we said you could keep your plan,” they say, “but it doesn’t matter, because the coverage you’re going to get under Obamacare will be better than the coverage you had before.”

But that’s not true. Obamacare forces insurers to offer services that most Americans don’t need, don’t want, and won’t use, for a higher price. Bob Laszewski, in a revealing blog post, wrote about the cancellation of his own health coverage. “Right now,” he wrote, “I have ‘Cadillac’ health insurance. I can access every provider in the national Blue Cross network—about every doc and hospital in America—without a referral and without higher deductibles and co-pays.”

But his plan is being canceled. His new, Obamacare-compatible plan has a $500 higher deductible, and a narrower physician and hospital network that restricts out-of-town providers. And yet it costs 66 percent more than his current plan. “Mr. President,” he writes, “I really like my health plan and I would like to keep it. Can you help me out here?”

Read more: http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/10/31/obama-officials-in-2010-93-million-americans-will-be-unable-to-keep-their-health-plans-under-obamacare/

Our Devious, Incompetent President STILL LYING TODAY!  Mid-range estimate: 51% of employer-sponsored plans will get canceled ObamaandObamaCare

It's just bad news after bad news with obamacare. To top this off I have a former student who was telling me that she can't find a doctor who will take the time to test and treat her daughter who has passed out at school twice already this year.

If half the population is being screwed out of the insurance they can afford, I really think that there will be some civil disobedience of major levels.

Most people were learning to cope with the aftermath of the downturn and now this was thrust upon them by force and not choice. If things follow along this article where you have the educated folks who have worked hard for their jobs and benefits see it taken away so that others can have it for free, yeah there's gonna be problems..

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's just bad news after bad news with obamacare. To top this off I have a former student who was telling me that she can't find a doctor who will take the time to test and treat her daughter who has passed out at school twice already this year.
Are you implying Obamacare is keeping your former student's daughter from getting proper medical care? If not, why would you even make this comparison?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:It's just bad news after bad news with obamacare. To top this off I have a former student who was telling me that she can't find a doctor who will take the time to test and treat her daughter who has passed out at school twice already this year.
Are you implying Obamacare is keeping your former student's daughter from getting proper medical care? If not, why would you even make this comparison?
Obviously you're avoiding the news.  Millions of people are losing their health insurance and being forced to buy far more expensive insurance with higher deductibles.

How long before you follow the other more intelligent Democrats and admit he knew he was lying from day one.  That also explains all the other major scandals whirling about the Oval Office for which no explanations have been offered.

The most transparent administration...ever....  Remember that one too?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum