Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sports area of the PNJ forum is open for business, Q Studer is over there threatening Hallmark! yikes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&sid=sitelife.pnj.com

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=Forum&plckForumId=Cat%3ac5068366-a967-4129-b95a-1c38a0d354f1Forum%3a0eb6b9a3-c00d-4da6-bf93-d2650f92c8c7

It may prompt you to register first and not allow you into forum until you activate your acct.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Ridiculous!

Yes. I bet Hallmark guns him down before Studer does. I bet Studer dont even know how to hold a gun.

X PNJ Moderator wrote:

Yes. I bet Hallmark guns him down before Studer does. I bet Studer dont even know how to hold a gun.

I know this is your attempt at sarcasm. No one actually believes that the poster is Studer and even if it is he would know know BP and hallmark from the man in the moon thus the "ridiculous" from above.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
X PNJ Moderator wrote:

I know this is your attempt at sarcasm. No one actually believes that the poster is Studer and even if it is he would know know BP and hallmark from the man in the moon thus the "ridiculous" from above.

I not only believe but know it is Studer. His acct is assigned to that name. Be careful posting over there or he might paint a bulls eye on your ass as well.

X PNJ Moderator wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
X PNJ Moderator wrote:

I not only believe but know it is Studer. His acct is assigned to that name. Be careful posting over there or he might paint a bulls eye on your ass as well.

Oh I'm really shaking in my boots. That screen name is no more Quint Studer than I am. It would take an act of Congress to believe it is actually Studer and even if he told me himself in person I still wouldn't believe it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum