Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Government is Now Open for Business.....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t10514-breaking-house-approves-bill-to-end-shut-down

Ya'll can now buy your tickets to fly up to Washington and visit the memorials without being turned away.....

While you are up there, why not pay a visit to Jeff Miller's office and ask him why the government was shut down in the first place....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It looks like GBB's vacation on the taxpayer's dime is now over. I bet he can't wait to get back to work!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

cheers 

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It looks like GBB's vacation on the taxpayer's dime is now over. I bet he can't wait to get back to work!

Yes It will be great to have all the non essential people back to work. Doing whatever they do. I think the commissary was running low on coffee.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It looks like GBB's vacation on the taxpayer's dime is now over. I bet he can't wait to get back to work!

Yes It will be great to have all the non essential  people back to work.  Doing whatever they do.  I think the commissary was running low on coffee.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

2seaoat

New Jersey has recently been electing Republicans for statewide office. Yesterday the government was reopened, but the senate race was indicative of what is going to happen across America. The Reagan Democrats are overwhelmingly abandoning the Republican Party and crazy. Working people and middle class find no connection to the Republican Party as currently constituted and represented in this government shutdown. Booker should have had a 4-6% victory but the final tally will easily double that amount as a state which was in play destroyed the T party candidate as Americans cannot wait until 2014.

oh no, what will they scare us into servitude to our gov masters.

2seaoat

oh no, what will they scare us into servitude to our gov masters.

Nope, intelligent Americans have had enough with stupid.......it will get kicked to the curb.

2seaoat wrote:oh no, what will they scare us into servitude to our gov masters.

Nope, intelligent Americans have had enough with stupid.......it will get kicked to the curb.
Yes, all the really intelligent Americans like it when the debt ceiling is raised, more regulations are put upon people as long as they get theirs. I bet most of these very intelligent Americans also don't have to get up and go to work today, that's just how damn smart they are. Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum