Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dramatic surveillance footage out of the Detroit area shows the heart-stopping moment when a gun-wielding couple stormed into a tax business and started shooting — and a security guard pulled out an AR-15 and drove them away.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://bossip.com/729282/tax-time-security-guard-uses-ar-15-in-shootout-with-bonnika-clydanquon-at-detroit-tax-office-video/

2seaoat

Robbing tax preparers? Stupid on steroids. A shotgun would have done the job, but first....why a security guard at tax preparation.....and second, I guess they were pissed about their return from H&R block from last year.....something about not taking the sales tax deduction on the legally purchased hand guns.

It figures you would not address the topic in a serious manner. If this would have been a massacre, we'd have been forced to read another WAR AND PEACE sized diatribe on how you think guns should be controlled with chips, locks and whatever.

Detroit is out of control. There has got to be a lesson for people there somewhere.

Good for the security gaurd btw. I would bet that every single perosn living in detroit owns a gun, legal or not.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I saw that the other day.

Always good to be in the position to return fire.

I wonder if those robbers passed a background check to get that gun.

Tip: Always go for the head shot.

Ive bee thinking about buying a cross bow.

what do ya'll think of those?

My reason is I think i could make my own ammo if I needed to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum