Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A bearded world series

+2
ImpishScoundrel
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A bearded world series Empty A bearded world series 10/30/2013, 9:37 pm

2seaoat

Lots of beards, and lots of talent. I got no horse in this race. I wanted Detroit to go to the series.

2A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 9:35 am

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

2seaoat wrote:Lots of beards, and lots of talent.  I got no horse in this race.   I wanted Detroit to go to the series.
I was wondering about that. What's up with all the long shaggy beards I've been seeing lately? Granted, I'm not a great big fan of watching baseball, but I don't remember seeing that many beards in past years.

3A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 9:48 am

2seaoat

I grew a beard last year because I got tired of people telling me I looked good.....they have quit telling me I look good, but I do not think I will shave.....it is so easy to maintain..........I can go two weeks without even trimming it, but some of the players had monster beards and you begin to wonder if it will interfere with their play.

4A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 9:59 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ImpishScoundrel wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Lots of beards, and lots of talent.  I got no horse in this race.   I wanted Detroit to go to the series.
I was wondering about that.  What's up with all the long shaggy beards I've been seeing lately?  Granted, I'm not a great big fan of watching baseball, but I don't remember seeing that many beards in past years.
It started during spring training.....then caught on and spread to the fans. Now that they won the series and the fact baseball players are very superstitious....you will probably see the beards each season.

5A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 10:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the Red Sox start to lose bad they can relocate the team to Amish country because that's what they all look like.

6A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 12:18 pm

Sal

Sal

A bearded world series Beards

A bearded world series Big-beard

7A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 12:36 pm

Sal

Sal

8A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 1:18 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I had originally planned on watching the world series this year, but I got locked in to watching my grass grow in the front yard and simply couldn't pull myself away.

9A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 2:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I had originally planned on watching the world series this year, but I got locked in to watching my grass grow in the front yard and simply couldn't pull myself away.
And how did that turn out?

10A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 2:57 pm

2seaoat

He had to watch the grass grow.....the sixers and a rookie were making his team of ages look like what they will be at the end of the year.....almost.....good enough.

11A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 3:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:He had to watch the grass grow.....the sixers and a rookie were making his team of ages look like what they will be at the end of the year.....almost.....good enough.

That same team owned your Bulls the night before. Oh!!!!

12A bearded world series Empty Re: A bearded world series 10/31/2013, 3:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He had to watch the grass grow.....the sixers and a rookie were making his team of ages look like what they will be at the end of the year.....almost.....good enough.
That same team owned your Bulls the night before.  Oh!!!!
That was evident but I'm sure there was legitimate Seaoatian reason. Other than the fact they were out played.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum