Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Series

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World Series Empty World Series 10/30/2015, 6:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My nephew is a lucky-duck. He has tickets to the games in New York. He flew out early this morning. He and several of his old college buddies are sitting directly behind home plate 9-10 rows up.

2World Series Empty Re: World Series 10/30/2015, 6:16 pm

2seaoat

It should be a good game. New York needs to win. Exciting to attend a World Series Game. I had a all expense paid trip to MN when the Redskins were playing in the Super Bowl, but I have been going to a superbowl party since 1978 and for 36 years have only missed it once, so I turned down the invite. I would love to see a series game.

3World Series Empty Re: World Series 10/30/2015, 6:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It should be a good game.  New York needs to win.  Exciting to attend a World Series Game.  I had a all expense paid trip to MN when the Redskins were playing in the Super Bowl, but I have been going to a superbowl party since 1978 and for 36 years have only missed it once, so I turned down the invite.  I would love to see a series game.

Me too, Seaoat. I know they will have an extraordinary time. Some of the perks were amazing.

4World Series Empty Re: World Series 10/30/2015, 10:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Go Mets....nephew has tickets for Saturday and Sunday...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum