Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Logic and reasoning required.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Logic and reasoning required. Empty Logic and reasoning required. 10/30/2013, 7:14 am

The tea party scares the crap out of me simply because of the lack of logic and reasoning that is accepted. The bar is so low, that anyone will do, as long as they say stupid enough crap to get the crazy Republican base stupid enough to vote for them.
Read more for another example of the crazy coming from the far-right:
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/29/state-lawmaker-apologizes-for-slavery-remark-says-taken-out-of-context/?hpt=po_c2
If the crazy Republican voter base told him to vote for SLAVERY he would do it. And I am the racist, according to some on this forum. Do you hear me talking about voting for slavery? Crazy. Unbelievable. This is the lack of simple logic and reasoning we are dealing with. Human rights mean nothing to this gentleman; only doing what the crazy ultra-conservatives tell him to do. Governing means choosing and prioritizing. The tea party cannot manage even simply governing, how can the country trust them to run the white house? We cannot. So there is a silver lining: this kind of insanity that is accepted and even encouraged by the far-right ensures that there will never be another Republican POTUS.
I can live with that.

Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum