Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New forum rule

+8
Hospital Bob
Yella
Nekochan
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/28/2013, 11:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:You tried to show me the Nazis but then you lost me with the Australians.

That is because the birds ate the bread crumbs.
No, no.  It was the Australian Nazis who ate the bread crumbs.

152New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/28/2013, 11:17 pm

2seaoat

No, no. It was the Australian Nazis who ate the bread crumbs.
Nope, there was no vegemite on the bread crumbs I leave for you to follow.

153New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 12:22 am

Mr Ichi wrote:I don't care what any of you say. There were some low and cheap shots at Seaoat regarding his cancer especially from Hallmark. I'm talking about below the ground low and not one of you called foul. Those kind of remarks are what you would expect from Chrissy and GBB. Now you're trying to jump on Seaoat for calling Teo a Nazi. Unfrigginbelieveable.

It is a tough game.  Remember Seaoats said we were "Dim Witts" to meet each other in real time.  Why did he say that?  Because "Seaoats" is a ghost, a vapor,  A Walter Mitty type of dream world persona that does not exist.  Mr Oats is not real!!   He can not meet others because there is not "Real" Seaoats, only the rambling of someone living in a dream world.  I would never speak harshly to another person who is ill.  Mr Oats is not real.  I have no regrets talk shit to a ghost.  Hell, Oats will not even disclose where he is located less it destroys his illusion.  You dont have to feel sorry or apologize to a ghost, a vapor, a nothing.  I damn sure dont....

You lost me here. You're delving into psychosis.

154New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 12:40 am

2seaoat

You lost me here. You're delving into psychosis.

Hallmark and I have an agreement that we can be as frank and straightforward with each other. We have honored this agreement going on three years. He understands that I am a ghost. I took no offense at comment directed at my ghost. I take offense in Nazi ideology. I know you mean well and are concerned about my health, but my response to the chemo thread had nothing to do with me or my cancer. I will never see one day of Chemo because it has zero efficacy in the treatment of endocrine cancer. My response to Mr. Markle calling T a sick puppy, had to do with the suffering of people who are faced with an anti intellectual anti science ienvironment rife with superstition and error which is simply a modern book burning. The entire premise of the ideology of nazis is to destroy our current institutions and replace them with what?......racial purity and this new version of blood and soil where modern science and bogus stats rule the day. Again, thank you for the kind thoughts, but they truly were misplaced. I see real people dying every month and photographs are child's play to the real deal. People who sadly cannot for the most part be saved by modern science.

155New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 7:53 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nazi  bump

if we wanna keep this thread going, we need to get the word "nazi" in each post.

156New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 8:00 am

knothead

knothead

Nazi - Nazi - Nazi - Nazi - Nazi - Nazi - Nazi - Nazi

157New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 8:05 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm fully convinced that Bill O'Reilly's lesbian gangs and seaoat's nazis are the enemies which pose the biggest threat to the american way of life today.

158New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 8:16 am

Bob wrote:I'm fully convinced that Bill O'Reilly's lesbian gangs and seaoat's nazis are the enemies which pose the biggest threat to the american way of life today.  

lesbian gangs! now theres something to be scared of. New forum rule - Page 7 Get_th11

159New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 8:19 am

New forum rule - Page 7 H76A30425

160New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 8:34 am

I feel that using the term "Nazi" to describe the actions of a person in todays society lessens and cheapens the term "Nazi"  The German Nazis turned into sub human beings that reeked death and horror to  millions of people.  
To equate the ramblings and thoughts of a person to the German or "Real" Nazis is a stretch of the imagination and a attempt to invalidate their thoughts by association.  There are better words to use to describe or to criticize someones ideals.

161New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 8:54 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mr Ichi wrote:I feel that using the term "Nazi" to describe the actions of a person in todays society lessens and cheapens the term "Nazi"  The German Nazis turned into sub human beings that reeked death and horror to  millions of people.  
To equate the ramblings and thoughts of a person to the German or "Real" Nazis is a stretch of the imagination and a attempt to invalidate their thoughts by association.  There are better words to use to describe or to criticize someones ideals.
cheers cheers cheers

162New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 9:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:I feel that using the term "Nazi" to describe the actions of a person in todays society lessens and cheapens the term "Nazi"  The German Nazis turned into sub human beings that reeked death and horror to  millions of people.  
Dang that was well said.

163New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 9:23 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very well said.

164New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 9:31 am

2seaoat

Sorry, nice try. However, American Nazis are alive and well spewing their hate on forums and web sites. We only have one person who consistently visits these sites and links that poison here. The word does evoke an emotional response. However, there are objective standards of what a Nazi is. They band together based on those standards. The real question is how many people have read the same and have remained silent. History has shown us what silence gets us.

165New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 9:50 am

Oh....AMERICAN Nazis.......These guys?  Now I am scared.
New forum rule - Page 7 American-nazi

166New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 10:11 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:Oh....AMERICAN Nazis.......These guys?  Now I am scared.
New forum rule - Page 7 American-nazi
Kind of reminds me of a childish game like I remember from elementary school. Kids would pick on some poor or unpopular kid calling him sissy or something to make her/him cry and they would feel all powerful for the effort. Just another form of bullying using words instead of fists. I got picked on a lot back then because I was poor and dressed from goodwill and hand-me-downs. I grew up and learned to ignore the fools that did that. The way is coming back to me. If some someone I neither respect or like wants to run his proud mouth so be it. Let them Waste what's left of their life I am beyond that. nuff said.

167New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 10:20 am

Sal

Sal

168New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 10:24 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
LOVE IT!!!!   

Great movie.

169New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 10:55 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2013 in Berlin is being celebrated as "the year of Diversity Destroyed". It's one of the most damning condemnations of nazism ever produced.

Berlin is characterised by a wide-ranging diversity of different ways of living. This environment creates fertile ground for ideas and projects not only in art and on the stage but also equally in the cityscape and daily life. This Berlin diversity reached its zenith in the 1920s – before Hitler came to power in 1933 and almost immediately enacted his Gleichschaltung “Enabling Law”, heralding the onset of the Nazi dictatorship of enforced conformity.

In memory of the unimaginable extent and fatal consequences of this tyranny, the Theme Year “Zerstörte Vielfalt – Berlin in der Zeit des Nationalsozialismus” (Diversity destroyed – Berlin during the Nazi period) has been launched, which from 30th January to 9th November 2013 will include events everywhere in the city. The two dates refer to the 80th anniversary of Hitler’s accession to power, which took place on 30th January 1933 and the Novemberpogrome/Reichskristallnacht (Night of Broken Glass) on 9th - 10th November 1938.
80th anniversary of Hitler’s accession to power

The victories in the two General Elections to the Reichstag that took place in 1932 as well as the assumption by Adolf Hitler of the office of Reich Chancellor culminated in the Day of the Takeover in January 1933. The political situation was tightened by the Nazis by a so-called Emergency Decree following the Reichstag fire, the Enabling Act and the Aryan Clause. They also instigated boycott measures against Jewish businesses, forced many Jews to emigrate, and set up the first concentration camps near Berlin. The subsequent ban on employment for non-Aryans and the “right of further professional activity”, the suppression of the freedom of the press as well as the book burning on the square in front of the Old Library (today’s Bebelplatz), all further served to marginalise resistance against the Nazi’s total exercise of power.
75th anniversary of the November Pogrom

On 7th November 1938, the Polish Jew Herschel Grynszpan shot a German embassy official at the German Embassy in Paris (who died of his wounds five days later). This event had dire consequences, as it provided the Nazis with a welcome pretext for the pogrom known to history as “Reichskristallnacht” (Night of Broken Glass), which took place on 9th/10th November 1938. The SA and SS destroyed Jewish department stores, businesses, apartments and places of worship in the whole of the Greater German Reich. Eleven of the fourteen synagogues in Berlin were completely burnt down while the other three were badly damaged. Thanks to the brave efforts of the local police station superintendent, it proved possible to save the New Synagogue in Oranienburger Straße. The Nazis arrested over 1,000 Jews and deported them to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp in Oranienburg. A “Jewish Property Levy” was introduced with the objective of raising a billion Reichsmarks from the surviving victims of the “Night of Broken Glass” as an “act of atonement” in restoring an intact street setting. The subsequent “Regulation for the Elimination of Jews from Economic Life” forbade Jewish citizens from running retail or handicraft businesses as well as the sale of any kind of goods.
Berlin’s Destroyed Diversity of the 1920s and early 1930s

The rights guaranteed to people in Germany by the Weimar Constitution, which came into force on 14th August 1919, included equality before the law, the abolition of class distinctions, the right of freedom of expression as well as freedom of faith and conscience. Berlin as an industrial and working-class city was particularly affected by the fundamental right to work and the right for a suitable place to live in. Moreover, the creation of a standard labour law and the right to form works councils had a sustainable impact on industry in the city. Not everybody was enamoured by the consequent strengthening of Berlin as a “left-wing bastion”.
Neue Sachlichkeit (New Objectivity)

In Berlin, the new freedoms enjoyed in the Weimar Republic were particularly relished by artists and intellectuals. Bertolt Brecht, Otto Dix, Max Liebermann, Erich Kästner, Joachim Ringelnatz and Billy Wilder – to name just a few – would meet and discuss topical issues in the Romanisches Café (Romanesque Café) at Kurfürstendamm 238 (today’s Budapester Straße 43). The New Objectivity movement in literature, art and music would analyse, comment on and influence the current political developments by using such concepts as Gebrauchslyrik (Poetry of Use) - Kästner, Ringelnatz, Tucholsky, and Gebrauchsmusik (Functional Poetry) - Hindemith. The cinema too developed important positions on current events with such seminal films as Georg Wilhelm Pabst’s Freudlose Gasse (The Joyless Street, 1925) and Fritz Lang’s Metropolis (1927).
Entertainment Culture

The 1920s in Berlin was characterised not only by political art but also the art of entertainment. Wilhelm Furtwängler conducted both the Berlin Philharmonic and the Berlin State Opera. The jazz and shimmy dance crazes were all the rage. Josephine Baker’s spectacular performance in the Nelson Theatre on Kufürstendamm in 1926 introduced the outrageous Charleston dance to Germany. It was the heyday of cabaret and vaudeville. At the same time, a gay and lesbian bar and pub scene with international appeal sprang up.
New Architecture

The term Neues Wohnen (New Way of Living) was given to the social, constructive and stylistic economical responses to the housing shortage developed by the architects Bruno Taut (Britz Housing Estate, Falkenberg Garden City, Carl Legien Residential Town, Schillerpark Housing Estate), Hans Scharoun (Siemensstadt Housing Estate) and Otto Rudolf Salvisberg (White City). The buildings they designed were strongly influenced by the Bauhaus movement (forced to disband in 1933 under political pressure), and are today listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Jewish Life

While the suburb of Spandau and the area around Schlesisches Tor (Silesian Gate) became shelters for poor migrant workers from Eastern Europe, the Bayerisches Viertel (Bavarian Quarter) had established itself by 1909 at the latest as the heart of Jewish bourgeoisie. Enterprises such as Schocken, Wertheim and Tietz (KaDeWe) were the pioneers of department stores in Berlin, while the Jewish clothes stores of David Leib Levin, the Mannheimer Brothers and Herman Gerson at Hausvogteiplatz stood out as the centre of women’s fashion.

Of the 201 private banks then in Berlin, 150 of them were owned by Jews, while the liberal professions of lawyers, solicitors and estate agents were also disproportionately represented by Jews. Important German-Jewish scientists such as Nobel Laureates Albert Einstein and Gustav Hertz were also active in research and teaching. In contrast to this, however, in the entire life of the Weimar Republic comprising twenty successive Reich Governments with a total of 200 Reich Ministries, there were only two Jews represented: the Interior Minister Hugo Preuß (1919) and the Foreign Minister Walther Rathenau, who was assassinated by a right-wing terrorist in 1922.
Berlin today: Taking up the traditions of the 1920s

It was only following the dismantling of the Berlin Wall and the subsequent reunification of Germany that the foundation was provided to restore a cultural infrastructure of Berlin approaching that of the 1920s, which had practically been completely destroyed by the Second World War. The election in 2001 of the openly gay SPD politician Klaus Wowereit (SPD) as Ruling Mayor of Berlin sent out an important signal for plurality and cosmopolitanism. Since then, the city has established itself as more than the international hotspot of gay life and the capital of the party scene in Germany.

Jewish culture is also gradually returning to Berlin. The sharp increase in the Jewish Diaspora in Berlin, caused by the influx of Jews from Eastern Europe is manifest in the New Synagogue, the Rykestraße Synagogue as well as eleven other meeting houses and places of worship. In order to reinvigorate and further develop “the potential of both the theological and secular Jewish studies” in Berlin, an inter-university “Centre for Jewish Studies” was opened in the Berlin-Mitte district in June 2012. The Jewish Museum, opened in 2001, provides the setting to remind more than 2,000 years of German-Jewish history. And also to celebrate with young Israelis, who have discovered Berlin as a subculture destination.
Outlook on the Theme Year "Destroyed Diversity"

A variety of projects will deal with everyday life in Berlin in this period during the Nazi dictatorship: There will be numerous special exhibitions and discussions, but public readings , theatre plays, concerts and art installations, for the purpose of providing some insight into the daily life of that period of history. Furthermore, markings and historical markers at many places in the city will throw up questions to the public.

As part of this Theme Year, the Deutsches Historisches Museum (German Historical Museum) , is providing an overview of the many events taking place all over Berlin with its major portal exhibition Zerstörte Vielfalt. Berlin 1933-1945, and will put the various thematic topics into their historical context. Admittance is free of charge.

http://www.jpost.com/Features/In-Thespotlight/Germans-fascinated-by-Nazi-era-eight-decades-later-311210

170New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 11:24 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So I guess it's okay for Israel to practice anti-diversity and apartheid like Jimmy Carter accused them of ?

171New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 11:41 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So I guess it's okay for Israel to practice anti-diversity and apartheid

The Muslim population in Israel is growing at a faster rate than the Jewish population, and is expected to reach 2 million by the year 2025, data published by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) ahead of the Feast of Sacrifice revealed Monday.
According to the CBS report, the Muslim population in Israel totaled 1,142,000 million people in 2005, which constitutes 16 percent of the country's population. By 2025, Muslims are estimated to total 2 million, and make up 22 percent of the Israeli population, Israel's leading newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has reported.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3197413,00.html

Go check and see whether Saudi Arabia, our other middle eastern ally, has a 16% jewish population.

172New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 11:44 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also,  Arabs hold 12 of the 120 seats in the jewish congress (knesset).
Go check and see how many jews hold seats in the Saudi congress.
Oh wait I forgot.  The Saudi government is a muslim dictatorship run by one muslim family.

173New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 11:53 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Also,  Arabs hold 12 of the 120 seats in the jewish congress (knesset).
Go check and see how many jews hold seats in the Saudi congress.
Oh wait I forgot.  The Saudi government is a muslim dictatorship run by one muslim family.
Oh so Jimmy was wrong ? Good job defending Israel. I will check your posts later and if I am wrong I will admit same....I am hungry right now and I want to look around Miami for a while.

174New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 11:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: I want to look around Miami for a while.
I'll have to admit. Miami has got Israel beat on "diversity". You'll see every fucking nationality, race, creed, ethnic group and sexual orientation there.
And some sexual orientations you didn't wanna see. lol

175New forum rule - Page 7 Empty Re: New forum rule 10/29/2013, 12:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: I want to look around Miami for a while.
I'll have to admit.  Miami has got Israel beat on "diversity".  You'll see every fucking nationality,  race,  creed,  ethnic group and sexual orientation there.
And some sexual orientations you didn't wanna see.  lol
LOL already have the place is a freak show...of course they might think I am one of the locals..lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum