Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, Hillary, whatcha lookin' at?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Well, Hillary, whatcha lookin' at? 1380816_600020660055421_237610654_n

Sorta leaves no doubt.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sorta leaves no doubt.
Are you sayin' that the first woman president of the U.S. will also be a lesbian? Wow.... Boy will that break-down barriers.

The GOP had better run a candidate in 2016 who is electable. Rubio or Cruz won't cut it......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

LOL

I never had any.

Let me give you a hint of something ive always figured about those two, bill and Hillary. they are swingers in a way. semi open relationship in private. meaning they have I bet more than once had 3 somes. I can tell.Wink 

either way, calling Hillary out as a lesbian does no good for you politically.

The far right wing of the republican party needs to get the hell out of peoples bedrooms and focus on the issues of fixing this country.

Chrissy wrote:
LOL

I never had any.

Let me give you a hint of something ive always figured about those two, bill and Hillary. they are swingers in a way. semi open relationship in private. meaning they have I bet more than once had 3 somes. I can tell.Wink 

The far right wing of the republican party needs to get the hell out of peoples bedrooms and focus on the issues of fixing this country.
True... that's the least of my reasons for being against her in any govt position. Right there w gender or color.

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
LOL

I never had any.

True... that's the least of my reasons for being against her in any govt position. Right there w gender or color.
absolutely. Its been killing me this thread because I know PD really wanted to put this thread here so it would turn into a booby thread....Twisted Evil 

dumpcare

Hillary has good taste.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

2seaoat

She is straight, but with Bill as a husband.....she would have good reason.

2seaoat wrote:She is straight, but with Bill as a husband.....she would have good reason.
How do you know?

2seaoat

How do you know?

Nobody ever knows except the person in question. However, there are indicators from high school, and her early relationship with Bill which would tend to dispel those rumors.......I happen to know her friend from High School who was invited to the White House, and actually was the class president when Hillary who was the VP claimed on her resume that she had been the president. She is straight.

Chrissy wrote:
LOL

I never had any.

Here are my issues with the Clintons:

1) Liars, both.

2) What woman puts up with that from a man and has any self respect for her own life?

3) She might as well been at Benghazi and killed the four Americans herself when she said, "What does it matter?"....mark my words...those are four that will sink her candidacy for the POTUS.

4) If the Dems, who are out of people's bedrooms as you say, have the ability to FIX what's wrong with this nation, why haven't they done so? Their marquee moment has been the passage of the worst law in history aside from the personal income tax and understanding the law they cobbled together to screw everyone over but the elite and rich. Why weren't the DEMS fixing things when they had a majority in Congress and the WH for two years?

They never had the majority for two years, Einstein. Go look it up for yourself and quit posting false info.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:They never had the majority for two years, Einstein. Go look it up for yourself and quit posting false info.
The Shrub had a plurality in both the Congress and Senate from 2002 to 2006, and he didn't fix anything either. He didn't know how to do shit, except make war against tin-pot dictators.

Well, Hillary, whatcha lookin' at? Empty_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum