Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bombs in NYC and Hillary Clinton Looks Like She’s Going to Pass out on Plane . . . Hillary belongs in a hospital bed.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton belongs in a hospital bed. She can barely stay on her feet while talking to the press about the bomb in New York.

Bombs in NYC and Hillary Clinton Looks Like She’s Going to Pass out on Plane Talking to Reporters (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Sep 17th, 2016 11:49 pm

A bomb injured over two dozen New Yorkers tonight in the Chelsea District.
Another explosive device in the form of a pressure cooker was discovered by police blocks away.

Hillary Clinton spoke to reporters on her plane and looked like she was going to pass out.

Get this poor woman home to bed!

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/omg-bombs-nyc-hillary-clinton-looks-like-shes-going-pass-plane-talking-reporters-video/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course bombs are going off in New York. As long as our government stays in ragheadland the bombs will continue to go off in New York. And when Dump is the decider and sends you and pacedog and everybody else to ragheadland, the bombs will get bigger and more frequent in New York and that freedom tower thing will probably come down again. Plus I'll get to see you and pacedog with prosthetics like others in this rehab center I now live in. Seeing you two with arms and legs missing will give me a lift and make it all worthwhile. And I'm going to put aids in your breakfast bowl.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why in fuck does anyone keep giving a shit about the health of these two clowns.
I'm praying both have terrible health and will croak so Kane and pence will take their place.
You're an idiot merkle.

Markle

Markle

Hospital Bob wrote:Why in fuck does anyone keep giving a shit about the health of these two clowns.
I'm praying both have terrible health and will croak so Kane and pence will take their place.
You're an idiot merkle.

We already know your character and desperation from your other comments. You have none.

Bombs in NYC and Hillary Clinton Looks Like She’s Going to Pass out on Plane . . . Hillary belongs in a hospital bed.   5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum