Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats going on in your neighborhood?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

My neighborhood had two home robberies on two different days ths week. Daytime robberies.

White van with paper covering the license plate and a black male heavyset driver and people with vests disguised as county workers breaking in to houses and cleaning them out of all the goodies inside.

A press release from the sheriff that I voted for would be nice.

I only wish that they hit my house. Itchy trigger finger and all. No more robberies after they come in my house.

ghandi wrote:My neighborhood had two home robberies on two different days ths week. Daytime robberies.

White van with paper covering the license plate and a black male heavyset driver and people with vests disguised as county workers breaking in to houses and cleaning them out of all the goodies inside.

I only wish that they hit my house. Itchy trigger finger and all. No more robberies after they come in my house.

I thought you said you were at work during the daytime?

ghandi wrote:My neighborhood had two home robberies on two different days ths week. Daytime robberies.

When they knock on your door to see if anybody is home, don't answer the door. When they come to the back door to break in... like Troy Landry says on Swamp People: "Choot 'em, Choot 'em."

Whats going on in your neighborhood? Choote10

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

That doesn't mean my house is empty. But yes, I work for a living. Liberal, please forgive me for working and paying taxes to support your bad habits.

And I'm home by 330 when both these robberies happened.

My whole family shoots first and waits for the bleeding to stop before we call 9 9 9 whats that number again, I forgot? I know it starts with a 9.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

ghandi wrote:That doesn't mean my house is empty. But yes, I work for a living. Liberal, please forgive me for working and paying taxes to support your bad habits.

My whole family shoots first and waits for the bleeding to stop before we call 9 9 9 whats that number again, I forgot? I know it starts with a 9.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Due to contrary belief, I also work for a living. My wife and I just happen to own our business and work from home. Liberal I am not. You know what they say about assumptions don't you?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Based on past comments from you, I thought you voted for obama. And I do know some liberals work for a living.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:That doesn't mean my house is empty. But yes, I work for a living. Liberal, please forgive me for working and paying taxes to support your bad habits.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Due to contrary belief, I also work for a living. My wife and I just happen to own our business and work from home. Liberal I am not. You know what they say about assumptions don't you?

ghandi wrote:Based on past comments from you, I thought you voted for obama. And I do know some liberals work for a living.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Nope I did not vote for Obama last election and doubt very seriously that I will this year either, though we certainly do not have very much to choose from. The old saying is vote for the lesser of two evils. Well the only problem I see with that, it is still evil.

ghandi wrote:My whole family shoots first and waits for the bleeding to stop before we call 9 9 9 whats that number again, I forgot? I know it starts with a 9.

It's 9-11, but many phones don't have an eleven key, dammit!

Last edited by Yomama on 8/2/2012, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

stop by any time. that dude in my avatar with the soccer ball in his mouth has a very bad attitude about folk who come to our door.

as for the election.....i think of Romney as voting for the evil of two lessers.

thread_bear wrote:that dude in my avatar with the soccer ball in his mouth has a very bad attitude about folk who come to our door.

That dog looks like an Akita. My neighbor had a couple of them... beautiful BIGGA dogs...

no stress

no stress

I dont even get so much as a jehovahs witness up here in the north end. You guys have all the fun.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

My point is this.

No alerts from our county officials.

2. Burglers dressed up as county workers robbing houses.

3.Another two guys were arrested this week for home invasion robbery dressed as cops.

All in our county.

Yet the press says everything is fine besides some retired air force guy blowing himself up in his house because he had issues.

thread_bear wrote:stop by any time. that dude in my avatar with the soccer ball in his mouth has a very bad attitude about folk who come to our door.

as for the election.....i think of Romney as voting for the evil of two lessers.

yep...his name is Echo. his little "sister" is Dali. they are "pintos" from different blood lines."

https://i.servimg.com/u/f49/17/69/29/42/the_bu10.jpg

now i feel like a dork. i meant to answer yomama/eric.

yes....the male is 116# of teeth and tude. the female is 90# of love and all things sweet and light. she would help you carry stuff out of the house.

Echo....not so much. he loves to kill and does not really take a lot of time making that decision. if you run from him, he will take you down. that is what he does. it's in his DNA. he was bred to do it and he will do it no matter what.

but he is ALWAYS under our control....he respects barriers, is completely socialized, loved by our groomers (Cain's Dog House), the folk at the pet supply store etc. he loves his place as the adolescent male guarding the home.

many Akitas get a bad rep because too many owners are not prepared for what they bring home as an adorable strong willed puppy that grows up to be a dominating alpha male they have no chance of controlling.

Akitas are so special, and very misunderstood.

Yella

Yella

Nothin' much goin' on, I sat on my patio with my loaded .38
and listened to the grass grow.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:Nothin' much goin' on, I sat on my patio with my loaded .38
and listened to the grass grow.

that's a shame. if you weren't still pissed off at me you could have been the 3rd stooge in our little fiasco today.

with or w/out your little popgun.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

yes....the male is 116# of teeth and tude. the female is 90# of love and all things sweet and light. she would help you carry stuff out of the house.

Echo....not so much. he loves to kill and does not really take a lot of time making that decision. if you run from him, he will take you down. that is what he does. it's in his DNA. he was bred to do it and he will do it no matter what.

but he is ALWAYS under our control....he respects barriers, is completely socialized, loved by our groomers (Cain's Dog House), the folk at the pet supply store etc. he loves his place as the adolescent male guarding the home.

many Akitas get a bad rep because too many owners are not prepared for what they bring home as an adorable strong willed puppy that grows up to be a dominating alpha male they have no chance of controlling.

My husband had an Akita for many years before I met him. I still hear dog stories from my hubby on a weekly basis. :-)

There is a movie out about the Akita in Japan that met his owner's train every day for nine years even though his owner had died. Richard Gere stars as the Akita's master. I can't recall the name right away - we bought the movie, watched it and cried for two hours, then I loaned it to my friend The Turtle Lady, who hasn't gotten the nerve to watch it yet. I have never, ever cried so much during one movie in my life. The ending was beautiful, though.

So - Cain's House is a good dog grooming place? We used to take Mikey to a local groomer affiliated with a vet's office, but he was so traumatized by it a year ago that we've not taken him back. I don't know what they did to him, but he was upset for days. He would hardly let my hubby pick him up, and he is by all means my hubby's dog and best friend (except for Molly, who is Mikey's "other" best friend.)

PBulldog2 wrote:

My husband had an Akita for many years before I met him. I still hear dog stories from my hubby on a weekly basis. :-)

There is a movie out about the Akita in Japan that met his owner's train every day for nine years even though his owner had died. Richard Gere stars as the Akita's master. I can't recall the name right away - we bought the movie, watched it and cried for two hours, then I loaned it to my friend The Turtle Lady, who hasn't gotten the nerve to watch it yet. I have never, ever cried so much during one movie in my life. The ending was beautiful, though.

So - Cain's House is a good dog grooming place? We used to take Mikey to a local groomer affiliated with a vet's office, but he was so traumatized by it a year ago that we've not taken him back. I don't know what they did to him, but he was upset for days. He would hardly let my hubby pick him up, and he is by all means my hubby's dog and best friend (except for Molly, who is Mikey's "other" best friend.)

i absolutely recommend Cain's for grooming. they are the only groomers that have welcomed Echo, and he loves them. i'm sure there are plenty of qualified , competent groomers all over Pensacola....but Cain's is right around the corner from us, and the path of least resistance always wins when it isn't covered with briars and IED's.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Poor little Mikey was so traumatized that our vet prescribed an anti-psychotic pill for him to take if and when he ever goes to a groomer again.

Mikey still won't let us touch his wee little feet to cut his nails. He morphs into a nine-pound Berserker when we try.

We had to take him to the vet in order to get his nails cut. That's sad.

Cats are disapearing in my neighborhood all of a sudden

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Do you live near a chinese restaurant?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum