Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immigration and unemployment

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Immigration and unemployment - Page 2 Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 6:53 pm

Jake92

YOU act worse than any racist I've ever seen.. You must be one of the psyche cases with the need for 100% of the attention 100% of the time good or bad. YOU are nothing but a stupid idiot that loves to argue.. That is a 100% disability for VA and Social Security.. I feel very sorry for your family and the few friends that you might still have.. They put up with you when they can't avoid you.. I KNOW you will dispute everything I say, so I won't say anything to you for the next few days and you can feel ignored.. LMAO
Go see a shrink....

27Immigration and unemployment - Page 2 Empty You will be alright 10/22/2013, 12:48 pm

Jake92 wrote:YOU act worse than any racist I've ever seen..  You must be one of the psyche cases with the need for 100% of the attention 100% of the time good or bad.  YOU are nothing but a stupid idiot that loves to argue..  That is a 100% disability for VA and Social Security..  I feel very sorry for your family and the few friends that you might still have..  They put up with you when they can't avoid you..  I KNOW you will dispute everything I say, so I won't say anything to you for the next few days and you can feel ignored..  LMAO  
Go see a shrink....
It is OK, Jake. You will be alright; you do seem kind of wound up a little tight, though. Thanks for the diagnosis I am certain you are not qualified to make. Thanks for the disability tip. Good form.
Thanks for taking time to read my posts. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum