Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immigration and unemployment

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Immigration and unemployment Empty Immigration and unemployment 10/20/2013, 9:31 am

Immigration and unemployment 1379331_375491285917389_178517377_n

2Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/20/2013, 5:41 pm

Jake92

The illegals should be sent back where they came from, thrown in jail, OR given 2 years to become legal citizens..  If they don't become legalized within 2 years, lock them up for 5 years of HARD LABOR, then send them back where they came from..  If they die in prison, send the body back where it came from..
NO FREE health care, education,, or any other benefits for the illegals or their children, legal or illegal until BOTH parents become legalized citizens..

3Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/20/2013, 8:28 pm

Usted American eres tan egoísta con el trabajo que ni siquiera trabajar porque te crees que eres demasiado bueno. Vamos a estar allí un día y tomar todos sus trabajos, ja, ja, ja,

4Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/20/2013, 9:58 pm

HassanR wrote:Usted American eres tan egoísta con el trabajo que ni siquiera trabajar porque te crees que eres demasiado bueno. Vamos a estar allí un día y tomar todos sus trabajos, ja, ja, ja,
Tu madre es muy feo.

5Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 3:49 am

Jake92

LMAO P-Dog

6Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 7:24 am

Lol

7Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 7:51 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

For English press 1...all others hang up.

8Immigration and unemployment Empty What a joke.... 10/21/2013, 9:06 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
HassanR wrote:Usted American eres tan egoísta con el trabajo que ni siquiera trabajar porque te crees que eres demasiado bueno. Vamos a estar allí un día y tomar todos sus trabajos, ja, ja, ja,
Tu madre es muy feo.
No argument on point; just a baseless insult.
Jake--haha
Joani--lol

But if I joke about something, I must be someone else.  
What a piece of work you all are.
"You can tell a bigot; but not much."
Thanks for no contribution at all.

9Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 9:12 am

Jake92

No sense wasting time argueing with an idiot. Same as with you and a few others that are nothing but RACIST BIGOTS......

10Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 1:39 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Tu madre es muy feo.
قبيح الأم؟ وهذا هو أفضل ما يمكنك القيام أحمق؟

11Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 1:40 pm

Jake92 wrote:No sense wasting time argueing with an idiot.  Same as with you and a few others that are nothing but RACIST BIGOTS......
لا يا سيدي أنك المتعصب

12Immigration and unemployment Empty I am afraid so.... 10/21/2013, 4:55 pm

HassanR wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Tu madre es muy feo.
قبيح الأم؟ وهذا هو أفضل ما يمكنك القيام أحمق؟
Yes, Hassan. That is the best pee-dog can muster at any given time.
We have grown accustomed to pee-dog and his incessant rants.
Thanks!

13Immigration and unemployment Empty if the shoe fits, Jake..... 10/21/2013, 5:04 pm

HassanR wrote:
Jake92 wrote:No sense wasting time argueing with an idiot.  Same as with you and a few others that are nothing but RACIST BIGOTS......
لا يا سيدي أنك المتعصب
Yes, Hassan, they are all fanatics.
BTW, Jake, who on the cute. little forum are always typing about things they hate? Who hates blacks, gays, muslims, college professors, libs, immigrants, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, the Obama children, and especially poor people.  All of you just cannot stand poor people.
Who, on this cute, little forum is calling for unity, praises diversity and acceptance of all people, black and white, rich and poor?
When you figure that all out, you can stop calling me what all your comrades are. So sorry it offends you when I call it like I see it.  That is not my intention.
Thanks.

14Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:08 pm

Jake92

YOU see every caucasion person as a racist..  I do NOT see ALL negroid, negro, black, or whatever you want to call it person as racist..  I have worked with some fantastic blacks and have more respect for them that I ever will for some of the whites and the racist blacks like YOU.....

I do NOT hate any race, just some of the people in any of them...

BTW Hassan  I am very far from being a bigot....

Last edited by Jake92 on 10/21/2013, 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

15Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
HassanR wrote:
لا يا سيدي أنك المتعصب
BTW, Jake, who on the cute. little forum are always typing about things they hate? Who hates blacks, gays, muslims, college professors, libs, immigrants, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, the Obama children, and especially poor people.  All of you just cannot stand poor people.
Who, on this cute, little forum is calling for unity, praises diversity and acceptance of all people, black and white, rich and poor?
When you figure that all out, you can stop calling me what all your comrades are. So sorry it offends you when I call it like I see it.  That is not my intention.
Thanks.
Considering your condescending attitude ( personality disorder no doubt) why are you on this cute little forum?

16Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:16 pm

Jake92

His profile says he's from Brooklyn, NY.. Wasn't there a very racist minister from there that posted a lot of the Pensacola forums?? No wonder NY has the problems they have with people like him living there poluting the air and water..

17Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:His profile says he's from Brooklyn, NY..  Wasn't there a very racist minister from there that posted a lot of the Pensacola forums??  No wonder NY has the problems they have with people like him living there poluting the air and water..

The profile can indicate whatever he wants it to indicate. It doesn't mean a thing.

18Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:37 pm

Jake92

I know that Joani.. He might be on Gulf Beach Hwy or Scenic Hwy or anyplace in between..

19Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:I know that Joani..  He might be on Gulf Beach Hwy or Scenic Hwy or anyplace in between..  
or Gulf Breeze.

20Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 5:46 pm

Jake92

Very true. IF he was in Brooklyn, he would have been thrown out by now.. LOL

Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
HassanR wrote:
لا يا سيدي أنك المتعصب
Thanks.
Considering your condescending attitude ( personality disorder no doubt) why are you on this cute little forum?
Notwithstanding your comment concerning my attitude, or the quack diagnosis that you are certainly not qualified to make; I come onto this forum to argue with dumazz conservatives. Plain and simple.
Please do not confuse my condescension with your inferiority complex.
It is not my intention to be condescending. If you have an inferiority complex, that is your problem.
"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks.

22Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 6:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
HassanR wrote:
لا يا سيدي أنك المتعصب
Thanks.
Notwithstanding your comment concerning my attitude, or the quack diagnosis that you are certainly not qualified to make; I come onto this forum to argue with dumazz conservatives. Plain and simple.
Please do not confuse my condescension with your inferiority complex.
It is not my intention to be condescending. If you have an inferiority complex, that is your problem.
"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
Thanks.
Projecting now?

LOL.....with you, it's easy to make a diagnosis. Narcissistic personality disorder is easy to spot. Same applies to bipolar behaviour.

23Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 6:35 pm

Carl errrr bill the real you is showing again.

24Immigration and unemployment Empty You think I am black??? 10/21/2013, 6:45 pm

Jake92 wrote:YOU see every caucasion person as a racist..  I do NOT see ALL negroid, negro, black, or whatever you want to call it person as racist..  I have worked with some fantastic blacks and have more respect for them that I ever will for some of the whites and the racist blacks like YOU.....

I do NOT hate any race, just some of the people in any of them...

BTW Hassan  I am very far from being a bigot....

Really, Jake? You think I am black?  Cool. Too bad I am as white as you.
Now what say you, young one?
Thanks for taking time to read my posts.

25Immigration and unemployment Empty Re: Immigration and unemployment 10/21/2013, 6:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carl errrr bill the real you is showing again.
You got it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum