Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did our SEALS really confront and kill Bin Ladin?

+3
Sal
gulfbeachbandit
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Check this story out:

http://paulcraigroberts.org/2013/09/16/pakistani-national-tv-reveals-that-obamas-claim-to-have-killed-osama-bin-laden-is-an-american-hoax-paul-craig-roberts/

Mr. Roberts makes several good points -- especially the insane rationale that allegedly led to Bin Ladin's death instead of his arrest and interrogation. And why is it that 6,000 sailors aboard the Carl Vinson carrier didn't know about Bin Ladin's alleged burial at sea?

Screw Amerika Inc!!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wordslinger wrote:Check this story out:

http://paulcraigroberts.org/2013/09/16/pakistani-national-tv-reveals-that-obamas-claim-to-have-killed-osama-bin-laden-is-an-american-hoax-paul-craig-roberts/

Mr. Roberts makes several good points -- especially the insane rationale that allegedly led to Bin Ladin's death instead of his arrest and interrogation.  And why is it that 6,000 sailors aboard the Carl Vinson carrier didn't know about Bin Ladin's alleged burial at sea?

Screw Amerika Inc!!
Nope. I saw Obama say on the news that he killed bin laden. Case closed.
Don't you watch the news? No wonder you don't know anything.

Sal

Sal

They've got the pics. 

They'll deal them as necessary.

No reason to rouse the rabbles unnecessarily. 

Grow the fuck up. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Brother Carl really picked up on a different conspiracy that's been building on the internet.
On the same day it was learned that nuclear weapons were transportated from a military base in Texas to one in South Carolina,  Senator Graham gave a speech in South Carolina saying "if we don't use military action in Syria,  it could end up with a nuke going off in Charleston harbor".
But then it got really interesting.  Because some of the generals who had command in the bases where this happened have been scrubbed out of the military.  The same ones who presumably would know about this transfer of weapons.
The implication being that Graham accidentally let slip about a planned nuclear false flag on American soil.

2seaoat

So now we did not kill Bin Laden......this forum has folks who want to believe in fairy tales, and convince the rest of us that reality is a fairy tale. Sorry, I trust government far more than I trust fantasy reconstructions.....the narrative is absurd. Read it and then tell me why anybody but a brain dead gnat would believe only one helicopter landed......there are objective methods to confirm the same, and the entire article is idiotic if you bothered to read the same.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:So now we did not kill Bin Laden......this forum has folks who want to believe in fairy tales, and convince the rest of us that reality is a fairy tale.   Sorry, I trust government far more than I trust fantasy reconstructions.....the narrative is absurd.   Read it and then tell me why anybody but a brain dead gnat would believe only one helicopter landed......there are objective methods to confirm the same, and the entire article is idiotic if you bothered to read the same.
Frankly, I have no idea whether bin Ladin was killed by our SEALS or not. The so-called "evidence" makes as much sense as burying the terrorist at sea in private.

I guess my point is; I give our government, particularly the intel agencies and the military, zero credibility and for very good reasons. If they said water was H20 I'd want an independent lab to confirm.

Give me some good reasons to believe any of our elected officials -- including Obama! Please!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wordslinger wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So now we did not kill Bin Laden......this forum has folks who want to believe in fairy tales, and convince the rest of us that reality is a fairy tale.   Sorry, I trust government far more than I trust fantasy reconstructions.....the narrative is absurd.   Read it and then tell me why anybody but a brain dead gnat would believe only one helicopter landed......there are objective methods to confirm the same, and the entire article is idiotic if you bothered to read the same.
Frankly, I have no idea whether bin Ladin was killed by our SEALS or not.  The so-called "evidence" makes as much sense as burying the terrorist at sea in private.

I guess my point is; I give our government, particularly the intel agencies and the military, zero credibility and for very good reasons.  If they said water was H20 I'd want an independent lab to confirm.

Give me some good reasons to believe any of our elected officials -- including Obama!  Please!
They did a great job of covering up the Benghazi thing. Four Americans dead. Hillary making the call for no action to help them.

2seaoat

This is a simple postulate of life.....it is much more complex and difficult to lie, and the longer the lie is in existent the truth is always one misstep away. To assume conspiracy and lies, it to assume competency, and therein is the problem.

Markle

Markle

Of course Obama Killed bin Laden. The intelligence, computers and hard copies hadn't reached our ships and President Obama was telling the world what happened and what they learned.

Of course the assassination of Osama bin Laden was real! Only someone who finds news on the comedy channel or their favorite conspiracy site like the RENSE.COM would believe otherwise.

Think about it, ANYTHING that has gone well in this administration they're out there holding press conferences, as with Osama bin Laden, before his feet hit the water.

Try getting ANYTHING out of the Administration about ANY of the Massive scandals swirling around this administration.

Fast and Furious...still no answers.

IRS still no answers.

NSA still no answers.

ObamaCare FIASCO Sebelius refuses to testify.

Well over a year after the Benghazi disaster, this Administration is still stonewalling Remember when that word was in almost every news article about Watergate? Now we have someone here who just learned "false flag" and slings it whenever he has nothing else to say.

So if the administration is willing to take questions on an issue, you can figure the exercise worked well. If it went bad, everyone gets the stonewall order.

Fox reporter goes a round with Jay Carney on Benghazi; Carney walks out

October 18, 2013 by Michael Dorstewitz 70 Comments

When Fox News national security correspondent James Rosen questioned White House press secretary Jay Carney on Benghazi at Thursday’s daily briefing, things became so rancorous that Carney walked out.

Carney often accuses Fox News White House correspondent Ed Henry of “playing to the conservatives” when he asks pointed questions. It was no different here.

Carney accused Rosen of “creating an exchange for Fox.”

“What we are engaged in here is for the record, not for Fox,” Rosen shot back.

Instead of answering Rosen’s follow-up question, Carney said, “James, I think we’re done here. Thank you,” and walked away from the podium.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/18/fox-reporter-goes-a-round-with-jay-carney-on-benghazi-carney-walks-out-85431

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Of course Obama Killed bin Laden.  The intelligence, computers and hard copies hadn't reached our ships and President Obama was telling the world what happened and what they learned.

Of course the assassination of Osama bin Laden was real!  Only someone who finds news on the comedy channel or their favorite conspiracy site like the RENSE.COM would believe otherwise.

Think about it, ANYTHING that has gone well in this administration they're out there holding press conferences, as with Osama bin Laden, before his feet hit the water.

Try getting ANYTHING out of the Administration about ANY of the Massive scandals swirling around this administration.

Fast and Furious...still no answers.

IRS still no answers.

NSA still no answers.

ObamaCare FIASCO Sebelius refuses to testify.

Well over a year after the Benghazi disaster, this Administration is still stonewalling  Remember when that word was in almost every news article about Watergate?  Now we have someone here who just learned "false flag" and slings it whenever he has nothing else to say.

So if the administration is willing to take questions on an issue, you can figure the exercise worked well.  If it went bad, everyone gets the stonewall order.

Fox reporter goes a round with Jay Carney on Benghazi; Carney walks out

October 18, 2013 by Michael Dorstewitz 70 Comments

When Fox News national security correspondent James Rosen questioned White House press secretary Jay Carney on Benghazi at Thursday’s daily briefing, things became so rancorous that Carney walked out.

Carney often accuses Fox News White House correspondent Ed Henry of “playing to the conservatives” when he asks pointed questions. It was no different here.

Carney accused Rosen of “creating an exchange for Fox.”

“What we are engaged in here is for the record, not for Fox,” Rosen shot back.

Instead of answering Rosen’s follow-up question, Carney said, “James, I think we’re done here. Thank you,” and walked away from the podium.

Read more:  http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/18/fox-reporter-goes-a-round-with-jay-carney-on-benghazi-carney-walks-out-85431
How predictable of you Herr Markle . . . Clearly, no one on this forum thus far has stood up for governmental credibility. And only you would hold up FOX News as an icon of integrity. Once again your credibility is predictably laughable. Reality.

2seaoat

Clearly, no one on this forum thus far has stood up for governmental credibility.

Not only do you have a deficiency in comprehending probabilities, but you have a reading comprehension problem. I clearly supported the government version of how Bin Laden was killed. If you think senior military officers are going to partake in a fantasy operation, or that the silliness you post about only one helicopter landing are not objective facts which are easily verified by radar and the folks who were videoing the entire operation.......oh I know, you have joined T in believing everything is a conspiracy.....the moon, bin Laden, and fail to realize the probabilities of exposure and mistake make such absurd statements within the realm of probable in your world.....the world that thinks playing poker is about gambling and is not a game of skill and probabilities.......you make me smile because like Mr. Markle with his absurd associations and propaganda techniques which take low probability associations and attempt to project a high probability event, you do the exact same thing.......finding the remote low probability event, and then try to extrapolate the same to fill in the voids of your book end political philosophy. Markle and Wordslinger.....book ends of probability where the improbable becomes probable in their worlds, while those of us who can engage our brains simply point out as a point of reference that most of the time BOTH of your theories are highly improbable.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's some more on the story that bin Ladin wasn't killed by our SEAlS:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Hersh-Says-bin-Laden-Kill-by-Sherwood-Ross-Lying_Media_Navy_Obama-131017-166.html

Tell me Seaoat, why do you believe the Obama version? I trust the President and his administration just as much as I trust the Tea Party or Lance Armstrong.

Maybe you can answer some of the following questions?

. Why did the SEALS execute rather than capture bin Ladin? After all, the terrorist leader was a treasure trove of secrets to be mined, and as a prisoner facing trial would have been a much larger feather in Obama's cap.

. Why is it that of 6,000 sailors serving on the aircraft carrier that allegedly buried bin Ladin not one has emailed or mentioned that he witnessed the burial at sea?

. When it comes to Presidential lying Obama is no different than ("mission accomplished" Bush. You trust your government . .. I wonder why?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:Clearly, no one on this forum thus far has stood up for governmental credibility.

Not only do you have a deficiency in comprehending probabilities, but you have a reading comprehension problem.  I clearly supported the government version of how Bin Laden was killed.   If you think senior military officers are going to partake in a fantasy operation, or that the silliness you post about only one helicopter landing are not objective facts which are easily verified by radar and the folks who were videoing the entire operation.......oh I know, you have joined T in believing everything is a conspiracy.....the moon, bin Laden, and fail to realize the probabilities of exposure and mistake make such absurd statements within the realm of probable in your world.....the world that thinks playing poker is about gambling and is not a game of skill and probabilities.......you make me smile because like Mr. Markle with his absurd associations and propaganda techniques which take low probability associations and attempt to project a high probability event, you do the exact same thing.......finding the remote low probability event, and then try to extrapolate the same to fill in the voids of your book end political philosophy.   Markle and Wordslinger.....book ends of probability where the improbable becomes probable in their worlds, while those of us who can engage our brains simply point out as a point of reference that most of the time BOTH of your theories are highly improbable.

All this from a guy who thinks playing poker well amounts to intelligence, when, in reality, all gamblers or born losers who can't wait to lose. LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Of course we didn't kill the real Bin Laden. It's all theater for imbeciles by demonic powers, get a clue.

theater of the absurd
n.
A form of drama that emphasizes the absurdity of human existence by employing disjointed, repetitious, and meaningless dialogue, purposeless and confusing situations, and plots that lack realistic or logical development.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum