Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man finds his stolen bike posted on craigslist. Travels 160 miles to confront the thief.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

good action....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I once beat a man half to death for cutting in front of me in line. A dozen or more witnesses and no one did anything. I can't imagine what I would do to someone who stole something from me but I do know I wouldn't call the cops and it wouldn't be on youtube.

Last edited by ghandi on 8/15/2012, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

I once stole my neighbors scarcrow and sent her a ransome note with pics of the scarecrow all over the area, drinking, living it up with other area scarecrows. I got a 6 pack and we all got a lot of laughs out of it Laughing

I think I showed those pics to yall if I remember correctly. didnt I?

ghandi wrote:I once beat a man half to death for cutting in front of me in line. A dozen or more witnesses and no one did anything. I can't imagine what I would do to someone who stole something from me but I do know I wouldn't call the cops and it wouldn't be on youtube.

It's a good thing I wasn't there. I wouldn't have hesitated.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

good action....

That was cool. He's lucky Craig wasn't a crazy gun-freak with some heat in his back pocket.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum