Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President ZERO

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1President ZERO Empty President ZERO 8/1/2012, 11:07 am

Zero budgets passed
Zero votes for his budget in the house
Zero plans to balance the budget
Zero credibility to ask for a second term

2President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/1/2012, 11:11 am

nochain wrote:Zero budgets passed
Zero votes for his budget in the house
Zero plans to balance the budget
Zero credibility to ask for a second term

Maybe democrats are hoping the 'zero' promotion of the COWH will be successful like with soft drinks....

3President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 12:11 am

Obama 4 more years! Yay!

4President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 2:58 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama is a piece of shit. The thing to do is to replace Obama with that other piece of shit Romney.
That's what democracy is all about.

5President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 8:01 am

Buttman wrote:Obama is a piece of shit. The thing to do is to replace Obama with that other piece of shit Romney.

Not much to look forward to either way is there?

6President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 8:02 am

Dreamsglore wrote:Obama 4 more years! Yay!

Only an ultra-liberal lunatic would cheer failure.....

7President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 8:12 am

nochain wrote:
Buttman wrote:Obama is a piece of shit. The thing to do is to replace Obama with that other piece of shit Romney.

Not much to look forward to either way is there?

Prediction: Should Romney somehow win....watch the immediate standards of failures change...The slow growth...high unemployment etc., will be unacceptable from day one yet it's been acceptable for almost four years and they want another four...

8President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 9:26 am

no stress

no stress

This is a repeat of the last election cycle....no-one to vote for.

9President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 9:48 am

Gunz wrote:This is a repeat of the last election cycle....no-one to vote for.

Pretty much. I will probably pinch my nose with a clothespin at the booth as I vote against everyone currently in office.

10President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 10:34 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

If we get President Mittens: Republicans will start to vote for programs they once supported but now turn their noses up on since voting for them would not give Obama credit. The dems will also vote for these things because it is best for the country and when push comes to shove the dems care more about the country than they care about corporations unlike the R's.
In all other recent recessions government employment increased as a means of employing people but not this time. Government jobs have decreased because R's keep blocking programs that would make the President look good. Politics above the people's best interests seem to be the R's mantra. This is the worst congress ever.

11President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 10:35 am

nochain wrote:
Gunz wrote:This is a repeat of the last election cycle....no-one to vote for.

Pretty much. I will probably pinch my nose with a clothespin at the booth as I vote against everyone currently in office.
This time is diferent in the fact that NOW the COWH is not an outsider and has a record of how he does business...Top economists are not optimistic what so ever about the future and watching a report...NOW....again....NOW reports are indicating that there is grave concerns for the growing and growing debt!...Where have these reports and experts been?....Not just for this administration but for all administrations that have wasted and spent beyond control...The COWH is just another in a LONG line that campaigned/promised to CUT spending and then when settling into office decided that it was more important to continue/grow entitlements and attempt to secure the job for another four years rather that make tough decisions....He is part of the problem but certainly not the entire problem as the Senate controlled by Democrats continue to want to Tax and Spend and the House refuses to compromise and pass legislation without CUTS being included into the budget process...BUT couldn't this all have been avoided had the COWH accepted the bipartisian finding of his appointed supercommittee?...Must of had some good because NEITHER side was happy or getting their own way on everything...

12President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 11:05 am

othershoe1030 wrote:Government jobs have decreased because R's keep blocking programs that would make the President look good. .

Really? Apparently the U.S. OPM doesn't agree, looks like continual increases since 08 to me resulting in an additional 237K or so federal employees. Your typical anti-R statement is not valid. Numbers are in thousands:

2008 4,206
2009 4,430
2010 4,443

13President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 2:52 pm

nochain wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Government jobs have decreased because R's keep blocking programs that would make the President look good. .

Really? Apparently the U.S. OPM doesn't agree, looks like continual increases since 08 to me resulting in an additional 237K or so federal employees. Your typical anti-R statement is not valid. Numbers are in thousands:

2008 4,206
2009 4,430
2010 4,443

Let's see the HOUSE has passed several pieces of economic legislation that was blocked by the Senate....The Senate has produced ZERO budget legislation and passes only a bill that will increase taxes...The House has had Democrats block and obstruct House legislation and then Democrats call Republicans the party of no????...

14President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 3:24 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

It's all part of the illusion of Americans having a freedom of choice. We don't have a choice that would make any difference. Look, If Obama hadn't won, we'd have had McCain/ Palin. And if Dubya hadn't won, we'd have had Al Gore and John Lieberman. These are not meaningful choices, they're a joke.

15President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 3:26 pm

Slicef18 wrote:

It's all part of the illusion of Americans having a freedom of choice. We don't have a choice that would make any difference. Look, If Obama hadn't won, we'd have had McCain/ Palin. And if Dubya hadn't won, we'd have had Al Gore and John Lieberman. These are not meaningful choices, they're a joke.

It's simply become whoever can generate the most money can now be president. Time for voters to wake up and DEMAND campaign finance reform.

16President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 3:46 pm

nochain wrote:

Contrare-he's been a very successful President considering the circumstances. It's not our fault you refuse to give credit where credit is due.

17President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 3:47 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

nochain wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

It's simply become whoever can generate the most money can now be president. Time for voters to wake up and DEMAND campaign finance reform.

I agree, but I doubt the public demanding campaign finance reform will have any effect. I remember when they were going to impeach Bill Clinton, Americans said don't do this, your making us look like fools to the world. Also, when Americans saw our government was trying to sell a war with Saddam we said "no, he's no threat to America." What Americans wanted had no effect.

18President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 4:02 pm

[quote="Slicef18"][quote="nochain"]
Slicef18 wrote:

I agree, but I doubt the public demanding campaign finance reform will have any effect. I remember when they were going to impeach Bill Clinton, Americans said don't do this, your making us look like fools to the world. Also, when Americans saw our government was trying to sell a war with Saddam we said "no, he's no threat to America." What Americans wanted had no effect.

Sad but true. America is held hostage by a group of petty politicians making us no better at this time in history than some third world rat hole ruled by a despot.

19President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 4:47 pm

nochain wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Understand the skepticism of voters...but again there is a record now that should be judged through the smokescreens that are being put up...Voters wake up?...Now that is funny stuff there!...There's still what 40% plus that still support the COWH!

20President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/2/2012, 7:04 pm

More than that!

21President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/3/2012, 12:30 am

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:If we get President Mittens: Republicans will start to vote for programs they once supported but now turn their noses up on since voting for them would not give Obama credit. The dems will also vote for these things because it is best for the country and when push comes to shove the dems care more about the country than they care about corporations unlike the R's.
In all other recent recessions government employment increased as a means of employing people but not this time. Government jobs have decreased because R's keep blocking programs that would make the President look good. Politics above the people's best interests seem to be the R's mantra. This is the worst congress ever.

Why then are there more than 30 job related bills sitting on Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

Contrare-he's been a very successful President considering the circumstances. It's not our fault you refuse to give credit where credit is due.

Please look this over and let me know what President Barack Hussein Obama successes I missed.

President ZERO Obama-results3162012

23President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/3/2012, 10:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Please look this over and let me know what President Barack Hussein Obama successes I missed.

No argument from me. Now let's list all of Romney's political "successes"...

1. Romneycare

24President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/3/2012, 12:37 pm

no stress

no stress

Slicef18 wrote:

Spot on slice!

25President ZERO Empty Re: President ZERO 8/3/2012, 1:47 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

It's truely a waste of time going over all this again. You wouldn't give him credit for anything even if he cured cancer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum