Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama vows to NOT extend to President Trump the same courtesy extended to him by President Bush

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Sal
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

President Obama vows to NOT extend to President Trump the same courtesy extended to him by President Bush.

Is anyone surprised by his lack of character and class?

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

8.3k Shares
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date November 20, 2016

[...]

"As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal but go to core questions about our values and our ideals, and if I think that it is necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, I'll examine it when it comes," the president said.

[...]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/20/reporter_to_obama_will_you_be_like_bush_and_not_criticize_your_successor_obama_i_will_if_necessary.html

Sal

Sal

Good for him.

He is much more popular than Trump.

2seaoat

Too funny....Mr. Markle now has to defend President Trump and wants his critics silenced....you cannot make this stuff up. He already is having another hissy fit.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Too funny....Mr. Markle now has to defend President Trump and wants his critics silenced....you cannot make this stuff up.  He already is having another hissy fit.

Is what I posted true or false?

Where did I defend President Trump?

I'm not surprised to see you defending the lack of character of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Where has President Obama accepted responsibility for ANYTHING going wrong in his administration? As always, the buck never gets to his desk.

2seaoat

What.....past presidents have not taken policy positions. Pleassseeeeee you need to attend some real schools, not real estate schools.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:What.....past presidents have not taken policy positions. Pleassseeeeee you need to attend some real schools, not real estate schools.

Please show us where Past President George Bush interfered with Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama by speaking out against President Obama's failed policies. Go back eight years if you would please.

I'm glad you envy my profession. Else why would you be so eager to bring it up?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle is a liar (as usual). The transition between President Obama and President-elect Trump started off well and is continuing. Their first meeting was only supposed to last 15 minutes, and went on for 90 minutes. The president stated on tape at the conclusion of the meeting his intent to help Trump get a grasp of what goes on in the Whitehouse, and Trump said he hopes to meet with Obama many more times before January.

But, as is usual the Lame Dork chose to lie, obfuscate, and otherwise dither with the truth!

This video should dispel Lame Dork Poster Markle’s untruthful assertion that President Obama intends to make the transition a challenging one:

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

The bottom line is there is NO PRECEDENT for the type of person this country will be installing in the White House. NONE.  All bets are off, gentlemen and ladies, so you may as well drop the negative comparisons with Barack Obama and/or his predecessors, because none of it will fly.   This is uncharted territory, with nothing normal or standard about it.  That's what his supporters wanted, right?   So they're getting it, and believe you me, they haven't seen the half of it.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 11/22/2016, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:The bottom line is there is NO PRECEDENT for the type of person this country will be installing in the White House. NONE.  All bets are off, gentlemen and ladies, so you may as well drop the negative comparisons with Barack Obama and/or his predecessors, because none if it will fly.   This is uncharted territory, with nothing normal or standard about it.  That's what his supporters wanted, right?   So they're getting it, and believe you me, they haven't seen the half of it.  

Try hard to stick with the topic.

Why is Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama refusing to give President-Elect Donald Trump the same courtesy as was extended to himself?

polecat

polecat

Trump fans will still be yelling "But Hillary" as Trump lets Ryan take their Medicare as he's negotiating building permits in São Paulo.- LOLGOP

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:President Obama vows to NOT extend to President Trump the same courtesy extended to him by President Bush.

Is anyone surprised by his lack of character and class?

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

8.3k Shares
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date November 20, 2016

[...]

"As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal but go to core questions about our values and our ideals, and if I think that it is necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, I'll examine it when it comes," the president said.

[...]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/20/reporter_to_obama_will_you_be_like_bush_and_not_criticize_your_successor_obama_i_will_if_necessary.html

Consider: Bush was stupid, not particularly evil. Trump is an admitted sex abuser, a liar, a thief, and mentally unstable.

After his presidency, Bush has pretty much remained quiet and in the background. He at least has a sense of dignity and style.

The Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head deserves every decent politician's disdain and distrust. Reality.

2seaoat

I am a managing broker and find the majority of folks I have had to deal with in real estate to be shallow self serving who put the interest of their clients second to making a commission. There are exceptions, but the majority of folks offer their clients no skills, no added value, but grab listings, and hope they are going to win the lottery.

In regard to your made up restriction that former Presidents cannot comment on policy.......please stop making chit up. How about this:

President Obama must have been a bit surprised when, on his 54th day in office, the former vice president, Richard Cheney, decided to go on television and brand him a danger to the Republic. “ “He is,” said Cheney, “making some choices that, in my mind, will, in fact, raise the risk to the American people of another attack.”

Also, Ike chewed out JFK on how he handled the bay of pigs chastizing him for calling off the bombings because he was afraid the world would know America was involved.....Ike said the world already knew.

Sorry, George Bush wanted to crawl into a cave after his term, and you stupid attempt to run from criticism is absurd.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:The bottom line is there is NO PRECEDENT for the type of person this country will be installing in the White House. NONE.  All bets are off, gentlemen and ladies, so you may as well drop the negative comparisons with Barack Obama and/or his predecessors, because none if it will fly.   This is uncharted territory, with nothing normal or standard about it.  That's what his supporters wanted, right?   So they're getting it, and believe you me, they haven't seen the half of it.  

Why is Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama refusing to give President-Elect Donald Trump the same courtesy as was extended to himself?

It wasn't a courtesy Bush extended to Obama. It would have taken unmitigated gall and foolishness for Bush to criticize anybody after his presidency.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

It wasn't a courtesy Bush extended to Obama. It would have taken unmitigated gall and foolishness for Bush to criticize anybody after his presidency.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's reign has been an unmitigated disaster.

Even you know it was a blessing to President Obama not having President Bush second guessing Presiden Bush being right each time. Remember the red line in the sand President Obama caved on?

2seaoat

Poor Mr. Markle. As President Obama reaches record popularity, Mr. Markle's whines are historic. Nobody to criticize and being wrong for eight years...tough times.

It's really cool when you threaten the citizenry with the racist label if they disagree with the president...

then celebrate popularity polls... lol. Congratulations comrades..!!

How are the China, Russia, N.Korea leader's polls? Won't it be great when we can jail dissenters too?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:It's really cool when you threaten the citizenry with the racist label if they disagree with the president...

then celebrate popularity polls... lol. Congratulations comrades..!!

How are the China, Russia, N.Korea leader's polls? Won't it be great when we can jail dissenters too?

Ask Mr. Trump, your new Dear Leader. I'm sure he's considering opening re-orientation camps in the near future for journalists and dissenters of any stripe.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's reign has been an unmitigated disaster.

Even you know it was a blessing to President Obama not having President Bush second guessing Presiden Bush being right each time.  Remember the red line in the sand President Obama caved on?

Unmitigated disaster huh? That's why his favorability level is above 55% right now. How do the people like the Pussy Grabber? I understand he has the lowest favorability record of any known president elect. Now that's a genuine unmitigated disaster. LOL

He isn't my dear leader. I'm sure there will be plenty that I won't like.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:He isn't my dear leader. I'm sure there will be plenty that I won't like.

WE AGREE!

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:He isn't my dear leader.

Sure he is.

You put in countless hours spreading the emails, and BENGHAZI!!11!!, and slush fund manure.

Enjoy the fruits!

You deserve it.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He isn't my dear leader.  

Sure he is.

You put in countless hours spreading the emails, and BENGHAZI!!11!!, and slush fund manure.

Enjoy the fruits!

You deserve it.

It's directly your fault that WE have trump.

All of your superior enlightened bs settled for the establishment donkey. The masses didn't turnout.

Not very smart... comrade.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

It's directly your fault that WE have trump.

All of your superior enlightened bs settled for the establishment donkey. The masses didn't turnout.

Not very smart... comrade.

Good gawd, man ....

.... how many threads have you authored on the emails nontroversy alone??

You have labored long and hard pushing bogus narratives and false equivalencies.

Why deny yourself the fruits of your labor?

Trump is your harvest.

2seaoat

PK is living in an alternative universe where up is down, and supporting a candidate means after the election that he did not support the candidate, but the funniest thing is he has NEVER admitted he was flat out wrong propagating the lie that gross negligence by Hillary Clinton was a crime. Not once did he respond to my Supreme Court Case which said he was lying for the Trump Presidency as masses of stupid people chanted lock her up, and now Trump admits that he will not hire a special prosecutor because that is not a priority......not a priority getting your asz kicked because no special prosecutor or FBI agent who can read a Supreme Court case would ever bring a case, but thread after thread of lies, and never an apology for being a useful fool for the biggest Gobbels like illusion to allow fascism to fool the American people like it fooled the German people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum