Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Pensacola Forum

+7
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

16New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 9:43 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:Did you start this one GR?

Yes sir I did! I'm not sure if it will be successful or not but at least I gave it a shot and you can bet you paycheck on thing for sure, it will be moderated and some of the immature stuff that has been happening here the last few weeks will absolutely not be tolerated.

Well ghost; I wish you well and likely will join Very Happy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

17New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 9:44 pm

ghandi wrote:Not tolerated. Thats what this country was founded on.

We won't tolerate gays, supporting people that refuse to work, religions other than Christain................

Well ghandi, no one is twisting your arm. I just thought that some of us would like a place where we could discuss topics without all the vulgarities.

18New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:04 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

We won't tolerate gays, supporting people that refuse to work, religions other than Christain................

Well ghandi, no one is twisting your arm. I just thought that some of us would like a place where we could discuss topics without all the vulgarities.

Yeah! Not everybody wants to associate w/ trash.

19New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:05 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I already joined!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

20New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

Good you really bring down the IQ of a forum.

I'm sure the CIA is already over there monitoring you. Be nice.

21New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:08 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Thats the 2nd time today you attacked me for no reason. Make it three I dare you.

I'm just going to let my wife read what you said about her and let her deal with you in her way. And she don't post on forums.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

22New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:28 pm

But, he's HERE and so are you, man. Surprised

Teo's okay... 'specially when he takes his lithium.

23New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:44 pm

Yomama wrote:

Maybe he'll stay over there. His lithium dosage needs to be increased.

24New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:50 pm

Yella

Yella

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Banning. Thats what we need. How about we start stoning and exiling people next for speaking their mind. Fuck the 1st amendment. Lets burn some flags and piss on the alamo while we're at it.

Well you see what the lack of any moderation has done to this place. People will still be able to speak their mind minus the vulgarity that is posted here. As I have said vulgarity is a sign of immaturity and a limited vocabulary. People can argue and debate without all that. Some cuss words will be acceptable, but the F-bomb, the c-word and the likes will absolutely not be tolerated.

Yep, we have seen that proven quite recently. Is today recent enough?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

25New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 10:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:
Yomama wrote:

I promise to leave and NOT come back if you will stay here ..

26New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You two aren't going anywhere....this forum is big enough for both of you. Twisted Evil

27New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:You two aren't going anywhere....this forum is big enough for both of you. Twisted Evil

But Joani the new forum has that rich Corinthian leather smell...

28New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:02 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Thanks, Ghost, for making an alternate forum. I've already joined.

When we first learned the PNJ probably wasn't going to continue the forums, I offered to make another. I feared Bob would go through major withdrawals without one, so I felt compelled to do my civic duty, you see.

However, I mentioned in my note to the PNJ that the forum would be moderated and asked for volunteer moderators. Next thing I knew, PDF was being billed as the replacement for the PNJ, so I trashed my idea and went with the flow.

I have tried to support both this forum and Board's work at establishing and maintaining it. However, when an attempt to learn other poster's names by offering money for same was allowed to stand, I figured it was just a matter of time before this forum deteriorated beyond redemption.

Making a "hall of shame" wasn't enough, Boards. While I don't believe in moderating for ideas, politics or petty squabbles, threats to harm others in any way should be removed from a forum pronto.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 7/30/2012, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

29New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:06 pm

ghandi wrote:Thats the 2nd time today you attacked me for no reason. Make it three I dare you.

I'm just going to let my wife read what you said about her and let her deal with you in her way. And she don't post on forums.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Let the old biddy come on,Ghandi. Any woman who married to a man who calls other women the "c" can't be much of a woman.

30New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:09 pm

Yella

Yella

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Ghost, do you think you can actually keep the loons out? Or expel a psychopath that sneaks in? There are a couple of certified psychopaths in this forum, maybe just bipolar, crying one minute and raging the next. They ruin everything.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

31New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:17 pm

Ghost, anyone who says that the CIA was behind the Colorado shooting, well that might hurt the credibility at your new forum. Good luck keeping that tinfoiler under control.

32New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:25 pm

How will a moderated forum change anything. The same people you despise here at PDF will show up on the new forum and still be cruel and hateful (just without vulgarities). So will that make it all better, you can still wish people dead, wish harm on their families and themselves, say the most deplorable things but hey at least no one dropped an F-bomb so now it will all be justified. Everyone here slings mud and no one is clean. I'm just as guilty as the next person.

Moderating the forum will become a full time job dealing with all the cry babies and "he said she said" crap. I wish you luck Ghost and I will join just to be entertained. On a preference of call it curb appeal, could you move the user names and avatars to the left. Having them on the right makes me cuss something fierce. PRETTY PLEASE.

Edited -- and the post read from the bottom up, in other words when you get a topic with 100 reply's you will have to start reading from the last page back to the first page. Don't mean to be an a$$ just some constructive criticism.

33New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/30/2012, 11:54 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

UGH. The thought of learning all the new ropes of yet another forum is not very appealing but it would be worth it to not have to read trash.

From what I gather here it sounds as if it would be IMPOSSIBLE to institute a moderator and some reasonable rules of conduct on THIS forum? It has to be abandoned to the potty mouths? Why is that?

Oh well I will go take a look.

34New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 12:33 am

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Oh, come on OTS. We Need you over there. I'm going to do some campaigning here, then I'm taillights. We need more women. REAL women!

35New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 12:35 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

othershoe1030 wrote:UGH. The thought of learning all the new ropes of yet another forum is not very appealing but it would be worth it to not have to read trash.

From what I gather here it sounds as if it would be IMPOSSIBLE to institute a moderator and some reasonable rules of conduct on THIS forum? It has to be abandoned to the potty mouths? Why is that?

Oh well I will go take a look.

Boards made a commitment to keep this forum unmoderated. While I respect his intentions, it hasn't seemed to work out too well. That's the sad truth, at least for me.

I just don't see any way around it except to go ahead and participate in another forum. That doesn't mean I'm leaving this one - we'll see how it goes - but I do want a sane and pleasant alternative to all the garbage that's been going on here.

36New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 3:03 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Banning. Thats what we need. How about we start stoning and exiling people next for speaking their mind. Fuck the 1st amendment. Lets burn some flags and piss on the alamo while we're at it.

Well you see what the lack of any moderation has done to this place. People will still be able to speak their mind minus the vulgarity that is posted here. As I have said vulgarity is a sign of immaturity and a limited vocabulary. People can argue and debate without all that. Some cuss words will be acceptable, but the F-bomb, the c-word and the likes will absolutely not be tolerated.

YAY! And what, praytell, is your opinion on posting of people's personal/private information, such as names, addresses, email addresses, and suchall?

Thanks, man!
Just remember, GR... the right answer wins you a bright and shiny new member! Laughing Tee hee!

37New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 4:31 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
Yomama wrote:

I promise to leave and NOT come back if you will stay here ..

You have a deal. Lets see if your capable of keeping your word.

38New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 8:54 am

New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Moderation-humping-bridge-sign-moderation-demotivational-poster-1287256155

39New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:17 am

Yella wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Ghost, do you think you can actually keep the loons out? Or expel a psychopath that sneaks in? There are a couple of certified psychopaths in this forum, maybe just bipolar, crying one minute and raging the next. They ruin everything.

I am sure that some will sneak in bbut if they do and start cauding trouble, then you can rest assured that I will kick them out through the same door from whence they came in. I have no illusions about the forum that I started, but one thing is for sure, it will be a lot less vulgar than this place.

40New Pensacola Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:21 am

PNJ Moderator wrote:Ghost, anyone who says that the CIA was behind the Colorado shooting, well that might hurt the credibility at your new forum. Good luck keeping that tinfoiler under control.

While I do not agree with most of what Teo posts under the cloak of a conspiracy, he is certainly entitled to his opinion. We can still debate him on the issues though we will never change his opinion nor will he change ours. That is what a good debate is all about. A good debate does not need to get into name calling, vulgarities etc etc just because you disagree with someone's opinion.

As I said, he is entitled to his opinion though I may not agree with it, I can certainly live with it. Question is can you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum