Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Discussion Forum

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 3:39 pm

Pensacola Discussion Forum Becomes Pensacolas #1 News source as PNJ Crashes.

Pensacola Discussion Forum Graph_up

2Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 3:54 pm

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:Pensacola Discussion Forum Becomes Pensacolas #1 News source as PNJ Crashes.

Pensacola Discussion Forum Graph_up
I like it, Mr. Ichi, We can just invent news. It doesn't have to be real. People will believe any thing the read or hear. We see it every day.

News Flash! This just in! Pigs have been spotted flying around over Pensacola. They are thought to have flown out of some Good Ol'Boys ass. Proctologists all say it is nonsense since the pigs would meet resistance on the way out caused by the noses of local politicians blocking the way.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

3Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 3:57 pm

Pensacola Discussion Forum Avatar10

4Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 3:59 pm

Good Idea Mr Yella ..............Onion type news......Here's Mine

Maritime park a huge success!!!! Naysayers proven wrong as City of Pensacola issues $1450.38 checks for every person in Escambia co..

5Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 4:05 pm

Yella

Yella

Mr Ichi wrote:Good Idea Mr Yella  ..............Onion type news......Here's Mine

Maritime park a huge success!!!!  Naysayers proven wrong as City of Pensacola issues $1450.38  checks for every person in Escambia co..
I got my check and I even got a credit card for Bear to get FREE dog food.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

6Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 4:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Yella wrote:
I like it, Mr. Ichi, We can just invent news. It doesn't have to be real.

Sorry, fellas.

Markle is way ahead of ya.

He's been doin' that for years.

7Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 4:14 pm

I have not yet received my check. But I am going to use mine to replace the windows and front door the ECSD shot out.. The Animal Control officer was trying to capture my cat and had to call for back up. Cat "lunged" at him.

8Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 5:59 pm

I got my check and I even got a credit card for Bear to get FREE dog food.

I think you need to look again at the credit card. It was for a 30 dollar "Battleship" sandwich at Stooderville. Beware!!! I think it might make Bear sick...just sayin

9Pensacola Discussion Forum Empty Re: Pensacola Discussion Forum 8/23/2013, 6:58 pm

The future of local "papers" will be interactive and local news will be driven by a thousand contributing eyes.

I can see it... even spelled it out in great detail on the pnj. I don't usually do that... but I cared... my mistake. Let em sink.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum