Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Pensacola Forum

+7
PBulldog2
Joanimaroni
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 9:58 pm

Buttman wrote:I will have to make this one observation though.
will (boards) aint postin to your forum but you are postin to his forum.
I don't know for sure what to conclude from that but i think there may be something to be learned from it. do you?

Nope not at all. Since they are both public forums there is no lesson here. I am also a member of other forums and have posted the link to mine of those as well but so far none of those moderators have come forward either. There are several posters that are posting here as well as the Everyday Pensacola forum I'm not the only one. So what is your point?

This is not a battle of the boards as you claim. Will has his way and I have mine. To each his own. que sera sera.

77New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:00 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
I don't know for sure what to conclude from that but i think there may be something to be learned from it. do you?

Nope not at all. Since they are both public forums there is no lesson here. I am also a member of other forums and have posted the link to mine of those as well but so far none of those moderators have come forward either. There are several posters that are posting here as well as the Everyday Pensacola forum I'm not the only one. So what is your point?

This is not a battle of the boards as you claim. Will has his way and I have mine. To each his own. que sera sera.
I'll accept that. but my money is on will's forum to whip your ass. I'm often accused of riding the fence. but this is one fence I aint ridin.

78New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:08 pm

Buttman wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I'll accept that. but my money is on will's forum to whip your ass. I'm often accused of riding the fence. but this is one fence I aint ridin.

I could care less. I have given the posters that want a bit of decency in their life a place to post w/o all the vulgar crap that goes on here and I believe it is appreciated by most as they have so stated. The only detractors are the ones here that are too afraid to give it a try and those that are into all the vulgarities, back-biting, insulting family members, placing bounties on other posters and on and on and on.

So if he does whip my ass, then so be it. I gave it a try and if it don't work out, then it don't work out. It surely will not be for a lack of trying. I'll certainly not lose any sleep over it.

79New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:10 pm

no stress

no stress

Buttman wrote:I can't help it. I just don't like bosses. And it looks like you're gonna be bossin you're forum but will (boards) let's the forum be what it may even if it does look like a trainwreck.
sometimes a trainwreck is more entertaining than a controlled environment.
and yes entertainment is what we're here for. all the rest is secondary.

Bob, quit blowing smoke up people's asses! You know damn well that you got pissed off yesterday when chrissy/F.U/karma/whatever blew up the place. You got so mad that you went on a little hiatus for awhile. You dont like trainwrecks anymore than the rest of us do. And as far as not liking a boss, you didnt mind having mike 3cs and the pnj moderation staff for a boss all those years.

80New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:20 pm

alecto wrote:How will a moderated forum change anything. The same people you despise here at PDF will show up on the new forum and still be cruel and hateful (just without vulgarities). So will that make it all better, you can still wish people dead, wish harm on their families and themselves, say the most deplorable things but hey at least no one dropped an F-bomb so now it will all be justified. Everyone here slings mud and no one is clean. I'm just as guilty as the next person.

Moderating the forum will become a full time job dealing with all the cry babies and "he said she said" crap. I wish you luck Ghost and I will join just to be entertained. On a preference of call it curb appeal, could you move the user names and avatars to the left. Having them on the right makes me cuss something fierce. PRETTY PLEASE.

Edited -- and the post read from the bottom up, in other words when you get a topic with 100 reply's you will have to start reading from the last page back to the first page. Don't mean to be an a$$ just some constructive criticism.

Eeee-yup!

81New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:22 pm

Apparently Teo's over there w/ his conspiracies.Yay!

82New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:23 pm

riceme wrote:
Lurch wrote:New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Moderation-humping-bridge-sign-moderation-demotivational-poster-1287256155

LOL... Lurch, I'm sure you know what "humping" means in that context, but I have found that not many people do. I have hundreds of huge, white and red reflective "DO NOT HUMP" stickers for work. Inevitably, someone sees them in the garage or something and asks what in the world they are for.

Shocked

They recently installed "speed hump" signs in my neighborhood. My first reaction was "you're telling people to do WHAT?"

83New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 7/31/2012, 10:30 pm

Why dont yall take your catfight over to your new forum and leave us alone.

Thank you.

84New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 8/1/2012, 8:41 am

alecto wrote:
Edited -- and the post read from the bottom up, in other words when you get a topic with 100 reply's you will have to start reading from the last page back to the first page. Don't mean to be an a$$ just some constructive criticism.

Not anymore. A couple of members stated their dislike for the way the threads were read, so I changed it to oldest post first in descending order.

85New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 8/1/2012, 8:42 am

PNJ Moderator wrote:Why dont yall take your catfight over to your new forum and leave us alone.

Thank you.

What's wrong with having a cat fight on both forums? That is what they are there for.

86New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 8/2/2012, 11:06 pm

Yella

Yella

I went over to the pnj and made a post and I am no longer yelladawg.
They done stole my identity, carried it off and stomped into a damn mudhole.
Well, I declare, ain't that a lick!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

87New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 8/2/2012, 11:21 pm

Yella

Yella

Lily Blue wrote:
alecto wrote:How will a moderated forum change anything. The same people you despise here at PDF will show up on the new forum and still be cruel and hateful (just without vulgarities). So will that make it all better, you can still wish people dead, wish harm on their families and themselves, say the most deplorable things but hey at least no one dropped an F-bomb so now it will all be justified. Everyone here slings mud and no one is clean. I'm just as guilty as the next person.

Moderating the forum will become a full time job dealing with all the cry babies and "he said she said" crap. I wish you luck Ghost and I will join just to be entertained. On a preference of call it curb appeal, could you move the user names and avatars to the left. Having them on the right makes me cuss something fierce. PRETTY PLEASE.

Eeee-yup!

Hello, Lily, your Medusahead with what I think are colored snakes has always fascinated me. Will you blow it up and post it so I can study it?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Hello, Lily, your Medusahead with what I think are colored snakes has always fascinated me. Will you blow it up and post it so I can study it?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/64/29/84/bigmed12.jpg

Well, I tried to make it larger, but it didn't work. Sad

89New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 8/3/2012, 1:14 pm

Yella wrote:I went over to the pnj and made a post and I am no longer yelladawg.
They done stole my identity, carried it off and stomped into a damn mudhole.
Well, I declare, ain't that a lick!

If your "Ted", then u can change it back to yelladog. Go to the top right corner where your name is on frontpage, scroll your cursor over your name, click on "my account", then go down to where it says your name, click on the "edit" link. Delete your real name, type in yella dog. Easy.

90New Pensacola Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Pensacola Forum 8/5/2012, 11:30 pm

Whatever wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

That's the main reason I don't go over there either but then there's some people here who are just as bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum