This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

New Pensacola Forum

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:09 pm

Guest


Guest
Here is a nice alternate to the vulgar vitriol that goes on here. Give it a try please.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com

2 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:17 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Here is a nice alternate to the vulgar vitriol that goes on here. Give it a try please.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com

Will the moderators actually moderate this new forum and will unruly/vulgar members be banned when they do not behave themselves?

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:18 pm

THERE'S ONLY 3 PEEPS THERE AND i WAS NUMBER 3...

View user profile

4 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:18 pm

Guest


Guest
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Here is a nice alternate to the vulgar vitriol that goes on here. Give it a try please.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com

Will the moderators actually moderate this new forum and will unruly/vulgar members be banned when they do not behave themselves?

I believe so. Go take a peek and read the post in the Admin Notes topic. You can read without logging in or registering.

5 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:19 pm

Guest


Guest
TEOTWAWKI wrote:THERE'S ONLY 3 PEEPS THERE AND i WAS NUMBER 3...

If you look at the born on date, you will notice that it was just set up a couple of hours ago.

6 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:30 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Here is a nice alternate to the vulgar vitriol that goes on here. Give it a try please.

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com

Will the moderators actually moderate this new forum and will unruly/vulgar members be banned when they do not behave themselves?

I believe so. Go take a peek and read the post in the Admin Notes topic. You can read without logging in or registering.

I bookmarked it and may give it a whirl.

Now we can see why Mike 3Cs almost did away with the PNJ forums several times in the past. Some people just cannot function without being bound to rules and regulations.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:32 pm

Did you start this one GR?

View user profile

8 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:35 pm

Banning. Thats what we need. How about we start stoning and exiling people next for speaking their mind. Fuck the 1st amendment. Lets burn some flags and piss on the alamo while we're at it.

View user profile

9 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:37 pm

ghandi wrote:Banning. Thats what we need. How about we start stoning and exiling people next for speaking their mind. Fuck the 1st amendment. Lets burn some flags and piss on the alamo while we're at it.

Yes and waterboarding...

View user profile

10 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:37 pm

Guest


Guest
Gunz wrote:Did you start this one GR?

Yes sir I did! I'm not sure if it will be successful or not but at least I gave it a shot and you can bet you paycheck on thing for sure, it will be moderated and some of the immature stuff that has been happening here the last few weeks will absolutely not be tolerated.

11 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:40 pm

Guest


Guest
I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

12 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:41 pm

PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

Good you really bring down the IQ of a forum.

View user profile

13 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:41 pm

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:Banning. Thats what we need. How about we start stoning and exiling people next for speaking their mind. Fuck the 1st amendment. Lets burn some flags and piss on the alamo while we're at it.

Well you see what the lack of any moderation has done to this place. People will still be able to speak their mind minus the vulgarity that is posted here. As I have said vulgarity is a sign of immaturity and a limited vocabulary. People can argue and debate without all that. Some cuss words will be acceptable, but the F-bomb, the c-word and the likes will absolutely not be tolerated.

14 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:41 pm

Not tolerated. Thats what this country was founded on.

We won't tolerate gays, supporting people that refuse to work, religions other than Christain................

View user profile

15 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:42 pm

Guest


Guest
PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

Well if that is the way you feel, then we don't need you to make your presence known anyway.

16 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:43 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Gunz wrote:Did you start this one GR?

Yes sir I did! I'm not sure if it will be successful or not but at least I gave it a shot and you can bet you paycheck on thing for sure, it will be moderated and some of the immature stuff that has been happening here the last few weeks will absolutely not be tolerated.

Well ghost; I wish you well and likely will join Very Happy

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

17 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 9:44 pm

Guest


Guest
ghandi wrote:Not tolerated. Thats what this country was founded on.

We won't tolerate gays, supporting people that refuse to work, religions other than Christain................

Well ghandi, no one is twisting your arm. I just thought that some of us would like a place where we could discuss topics without all the vulgarities.

18 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:04 pm

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Not tolerated. Thats what this country was founded on.

We won't tolerate gays, supporting people that refuse to work, religions other than Christain................

Well ghandi, no one is twisting your arm. I just thought that some of us would like a place where we could discuss topics without all the vulgarities.

Yeah! Not everybody wants to associate w/ trash.

19 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:05 pm

I already joined!

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

20 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:06 pm

Guest


Guest
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

Good you really bring down the IQ of a forum.




I'm sure the CIA is already over there monitoring you. Be nice.

21 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:08 pm

Thats the 2nd time today you attacked me for no reason. Make it three I dare you.

I'm just going to let my wife read what you said about her and let her deal with you in her way. And she don't post on forums.



Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Not tolerated. Thats what this country was founded on.

We won't tolerate gays, supporting people that refuse to work, religions other than Christain................

Well ghandi, no one is twisting your arm. I just thought that some of us would like a place where we could discuss topics without all the vulgarities.

Yeah! Not everybody wants to associate w/ trash.

View user profile

22 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:28 pm

Guest


Guest
PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

But, he's HERE and so are you, man. Surprised

Teo's okay... 'specially when he takes his lithium.

23 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:44 pm

Guest


Guest
Yomama wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

But, he's HERE and so are you, man. Surprised

Teo's okay... 'specially when he takes his lithium.



Maybe he'll stay over there. His lithium dosage needs to be increased.

24 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:50 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
ghandi wrote:Banning. Thats what we need. How about we start stoning and exiling people next for speaking their mind. Fuck the 1st amendment. Lets burn some flags and piss on the alamo while we're at it.

Well you see what the lack of any moderation has done to this place. People will still be able to speak their mind minus the vulgarity that is posted here. As I have said vulgarity is a sign of immaturity and a limited vocabulary. People can argue and debate without all that. Some cuss words will be acceptable, but the F-bomb, the c-word and the likes will absolutely not be tolerated.

Yep, we have seen that proven quite recently. Is today recent enough?

View user profile http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

25 Re: New Pensacola Forum on 7/30/2012, 10:59 pm

PNJ Moderator wrote:
Yomama wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:I wont join cause that tinfoiler idiot is over there.

But, he's HERE and so are you, man. Surprised

Teo's okay... 'specially when he takes his lithium.



Maybe he'll stay over there. His lithium dosage needs to be increased.

I promise to leave and NOT come back if you will stay here ..

View user profile

26 Re: New Pensacola Forum Today at 2:40 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum