Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Joanie belowme on the RSS feed at PNJ.com?

+2
Nekochan
no stress
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

no stress

no stress

That asshat needs to be locked up! Puts a persons real name up on a you tube feed and posts a picture of her. Someone suspected of it has denied all connection to it so that still leaves the question.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I thought/think it's TB, but he's denied it.

no stress

no stress

Correct. So either she has another stalker or he is not being truthful. Either way, I would want to know.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:That asshat needs to be locked up! Puts a persons real name up on a you tube feed and posts a picture of her. Someone suspected of it has denied all connection to it so that still leaves the question.

I looked over there. I don't know who that picture is of but she' a very pretty lady....Why has the world gone insane today ?

Nekochan wrote:I thought/think it's TB, but he's denied it.

it is not me. but i do appreciate you keeping my name in the equation. and boy howdy do i love your passive aggressive waffling statement. you still "think" it's me.

why do you keep doing this....?

what do i have to do to stop the madness...?

would you like a sworn and notarized statement from my lawyer...?

would you like me to take a lie detector test...?

i thought i made it really clear that i do not want to fight with anyone on this forum.

i am not that troll.

i don't wear socks.

this is the only handle i have, and i am trying to remain civil with everyone, in spite of the no holds barred lack of moderation.

this is the second time you have tried to pick a fight with me.

please leave me alone neko, and i will reciprocate.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Let's make a list of who hates joanie. I'm not on that list.

It pretty much contains liberal posters with an over sensative sense of stupidism. How about if we start there?

ghandi wrote:Let's make a list of who hates joanie. I'm not on that list.

It pretty much contains liberal posters with an over sensative sense of stupidism. How about if we start there?

I don't hate anybody. Life is too short for that crap.

We ALL have lapses in judgement... some more than others.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

We know it's not you eric. You're the best part of the forum.

Yomama wrote:

I don't hate anybody. Life is too short for that crap.

We ALL have lapses in judgement... some more than others.

ghandi wrote:We know it's not you eric.

Thanks, man.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Would you believe I used to be a command investigator? It's true.

If you and I were the only two people in a locked room and something went missing from that room, I would arrest myself. I trust you that much.

Yomama wrote:
ghandi wrote:We know it's not you eric.

Thanks, man.

I'm making up for my dishonorable teenage years. I claim the statute of limitations and the 5th... Rolling Eyes

12Who is Joanie belowme on the RSS feed at PNJ.com? Empty a confederacy of dunces.... 7/30/2012, 8:55 pm

you guys are determined to drag me into the mud again aren't you....?

why don't you make a list of the guys like you who hate me that would use a false flag to make it look like i'm attacking maroni so the pot keeps on getting stirred....?

it ain't me.....got it yet....?

as for gunz referring to me as a stalker, that's pretty rich since he admitted to being pt_cruiser so he could stalk and harass me.

okay....i'm done with this stoopid shit.

you folk can continue to play in the sand box and blame me for tha ingrown toenail you had that kept you from playing volleyball at the company picnic....whatever. i've been sorta busy lately and guess what....it did not involve any of you mopes.

just ask bob.

seriously....just ask bob.

thread_bear wrote:

TB, I didn't think anybody was egging you on... but, then again, I try not to keep up with who bugs whom.

The only person I have noticed that was ragging on Joani was Olddaze, and when I mentioned it on PNJ a year ago, both of them PM'd me to say that they may disagree on things, they're "cool" with each other.

(I haven't been following the RSS feed, though.)

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Eric,

To be honest, I wouldn't put this past oddaze.

He has lied before.

1. He said he never hit the report abuse button. LIE. He copied and pasted an opinion remark from me and you could see the part on the bottom that said "abuse reported". only the person who reported it can see that.

He lied.

Yomama wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

TB, I didn't think anybody was egging you on... but, then again, I try not to keep up with who bugs whom.

The only person I have noticed that was ragging on Joani was Olddaze, and when I mentioned it on PNJ a year ago, both of them PM'd me to say that they may disagree on things, they're "cool" with each other.

Yomama wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

sorry brother, i've already been accused of this BS several times by maroni, neko, and gunz....i just want it to stop.

it's not me posting that crap over there. why they wish to keep stoking the fire plumb evades this redneck.

i've offered ever branch on my olive tree.

it's getting kinda bare.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Olddaze would not do that....

Here is one of the ghost posts that started months ago....you figure it out.

Sports Forum Alabama
Re: BCS National Title

My post is certainly not an attack... You are the only one that is posting personal information....just like you have done for years. You seem to forget Emerald Waters outed you and posted your information when you threatened her. Mike, if you are reading this...I use the screen-name Jaonimaroni and if I wanted to use my real name I would.
Posted by joanimaroni

You did it again. How do you have so much stroke with Mike 3c's??
You started this crap when I switched and posted as Leon Knight, another pun, with arrest reports and pics of a black inmate you knew was not me. You harassed me until I pushed back and Leo was banned.
Then you went full bore after me when I used Justin Casey handle to post. Constant harassment and baiting. Cyber stalking defined. Now you've gotten Justin Casey (ANOTHER PUN) banned.
I promise you, you will live to regret your vindictive never ending vendetta, and your actions on this forum.

BTW Mike. Do you ever get to use your balls, or does maroni keep them in her desk drawer?

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 7/30/2012, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

no stress

no stress

There was also the asshat that went by the sock "howie skout" that was putting markles stuff in the street also in the RSS. What kind of a coward hides behind the scenes like that?

Joanimaroni wrote:Olddaze would not do that....

Sports Forum Alabama

My post is certainly not an attack... You are the only one that is posting personal information....just like you have done for years. You seem to forget Emerald Waters outed you and posted your information when you threatened her. Mike, if you are reading this...I use the screen-name Jaonimaroni and if I wanted to use my real name I would.
Posted by joanimaroni

You started this crap when I switched and posted as Leon Knight, another pun, with arrest reports and pics of a black inmate you knew was not me. You harassed me until I pushed back and Leo was banned.
Then you went full bore after me when I used Justin Casey handle to post. Constant harassment and baiting. Cyber stalking defined. Now you've gotten Justin Casey (ANOTHER PUN) banned.
I promise you, you will live to regret your vindictive never ending vendetta, and your actions on this forum.

BTW Mike. Do you ever get to use your balls, or does maroni keep them in her desk drawer?

wow....you saved my ghost post....? obsessed much...?

yes, that's me. i never denied it, and i still don't. i took responsibility for it and identified myself.

whoever that POS is that's ghost posting that offensive vulgar crap is not me.

you're a piece of work maroni.....

why don't you go ahead and post every thing you have in a document dump and get it out of your system instead of doing it piecemeal....?

you are the single meanest most vindictive person i have ever had the displeasure to cross on the internets tubes. there are people who go through vicious divorces and custody battles who get over themselves quicker than you.

that asshole doing the new ghost posting is not me. you can do all of the character asasasination you want, and anything you want to demonize me here on this forum and it ain't gonna matter. i know the truth, and you can't stack the deck and whine to a mod and get me banned just because you hate me for breathing.

now run along, and gather your wits for your next boorish attack that i will do my gosh darn best to ignore.

you just do no get it. when i was ghost posting, i knew your curiosity would cause you to look, and i made sure you knew it was me. i grew bored w/ that very quickly AND i had more on my plate in my personal life than i could even say grace over, so i stopped toying with you to concentrate on pressing issues. your paranoia kicked in, and the rest is well, just sad.

why can't you see that your best bet is to leave me alone and stop touching the stove...?

Last edited by thread_bear on 7/30/2012, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moment of clarity)

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[

Actually, that sounds like sr teacher. He has a few different names. Even as a republican, I think he's way off from the party line. Like waco texas wacko.

quote="thread_bear"]

Sports Forum Alabama

Posted by joanimaroni

wow....you saved a ghost post....? obsessed much...?

yes, that's me. i never denied it, and i still don't. i took responsibility for it and identified myself.

whoever that POS is that's posting that vulgar crap now is not me.

why don't you go ahead and post every thing you have in a document dump and get it out of your system instead of doing it piecemeal....?

you are the single meanest most vindictive person i have ever had the displeasure to cross on the internets tubes. there are people who go through vicious divorces and custody battles who get over themselves quicker than you.

that asshole ghost posting is not me. you can do all of the character asasasination you want, and everything you want to demonize me here on this forum and it ain't gonna matter. i know the truth, and you can't stack the deck and whine to a mod and get me banned just because you hate me for breathing.

now run along, and gather your wits for your next boorish attack that i will do my gosh darn best to ignore.

you just do no get it. when i was ghost posting, i knew your curiosity would cause you to look, and i made sure you knew it was me. i grew bored w/ that very quickly AND i had more on my plate in my personal life than i could even say grace over, so i stooped toying with you to concentrate on pressing issues. your paranoia kicked in, and rest is well, just sad.

why can't you see that the best bet is to leave me alone and stop touching the stove...?

[/quote]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

thread_bear wrote:

Sports Forum Alabama

Posted by joanimaroni

that asshole ghost posting is not me. you can do all of the character asasasination you want, and everything you want to demonize me here on this forum and it ain't gonna matter. i know the truth, and you can't stack the deck and whine to a mod and get me banned just because you hate me for breathing.

you just do no get it. when i was ghost posting, i knew your curiosity would cause you to look, and i made sure you knew it was me. i grew bored w/ that very quickly AND i had more on my plate in my personal life than i could even say grace over, so i stooped toying with you to concentrate on pressing issues. your paranoia kicked in, and rest is well, just sad.

why can't you see that the best bet is to leave me alone and stop touching the stove...?

I did not save the post...it is still on the PNJ forum and very easy to copy. I wish I had saved the screen name you made up using my first and maiden name....Kim Thomas banned that one.

The point is...you have ghost-posted in the past and have figured out which forums to post on to get my attention. So much for your credibility.

No one can cause you to be banned if you practice self-control.

Joanimaroni wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

Sports Forum Alabama

Posted by joanimaroni

I did not save the post...it is still on the PNJ forum and very easy to copy. I wish I had saved the screen name you made up using my first and maiden name....Kim Thomas banned that one.

The point is...you have ghost-posted in the past and have figured out which forums to post on to get my attention. So much for your credibility.

No one can cause you to be banned if you practice self-control.

in other words, with some research, you dug this up to start this all over again...?

sheeesh....you just never stop.

i already asked you to stop, so i'll ask it another way. what do you want me to do...?

kill myself and address the note to you...?

what is it gonna take for you to get off of my ass....?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Stop lying....that would be a start.

It did not take any research....it's the first post listed on the forum when you open the page.....Alabama forum BSC National Title.

Go away....you started this crap on Friday when you first started posting here again.

Joanimaroni wrote:Stop lying....that would be a start.

It did not take any research....it's the first post listed on the forum when you open the page.....Alabama forum BSC National Title.

Go away....you started this crap on Friday when you first started posting here again.

i'm not lying about any of what i posted. you were dogging me out and slandering me accusing me of being that vulgar POS ghost posting at PNJ as balowmemaroni or some such crap so i logged in to defend myself, AGAINST my better judgement. another bad idea comes to fruition. congratulations maroni. just like always, you get you wish.

see ya around BOF. i knew this place was gonna be a sewer when i saw the kind of dialog that was being exchanged.

what the hell was i thinking....?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Is thread bear what used to be justin casey?

no stress

no stress

Nobody has fessed up to using the sock "howie skout" in an effort to put Markles stuff in the street. Interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum