Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mediacom cable outage 6/19/13 on Pensacola Beach?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RealLindaL

Anyone else on PBeach lose cable TV service this afternoon, Wed. 6/19/13?  Mediacom's trying to tell us it's not a general outage.  We did schedule a service visit tomorrow afternoon, but are wondering if we're really alone in this.  They sort of hinted that there might've been one other caller, but apparently two calls don't an outage make.

2seaoat

Glad to see you are OK.....had not seen a post in months, and I am happy that the only problem you might have is the cable. We never had good luck with Mediacom when we were over in Navarre,.....all Direct TV now.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hi Linda...nice to see you posting. Could be weather related.

4Mediacom cable outage 6/19/13 on Pensacola Beach? Empty Thanks 6/19/2013, 10:10 pm

RealLindaL

Thanks very much, Seaoat and Joanie, for even noticing I was among the "missing."  Have really intended to be more active here and will just have to try harder.

I do at least check in now and again and read messages, to make sure YOU guys are OK.

Seaoat, I do remember that you weren't happy with cable, and am glad you're satisfied with satellite, which we're still not ready to try (and now UVerse is knocking at the door - ugh).  We haven't have many serious problems at all with Mediacom in quite some time, and I do think there's a good chance this afternoon's storms messed up something someplace -- but we may have to wait 'til tomorrow afternoon to find out.

5Mediacom cable outage 6/19/13 on Pensacola Beach? Empty I meant Joani, not Joanie 6/19/2013, 10:13 pm

RealLindaL

Sorry, out of practice with names.   Embarassed

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Think real hard about ATT Uverse major billing problems. Month after month after month. Mine were resolved after filing a formal complaint with the FCC and attorney general.

RealLindaL

Joani, thanks for the heads up.  We weren't seriously considering UVerse and this only confirms our best instincts, at least for now. 

BTW, turns out the outage was at our property only; some corroded component at the street, replaced by the Mediacom tech in five minutes or less and we were back in business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum