Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Live storm chaser feed from New Jersey

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://ustre.am/2wiP

I think I watched this guy in another storm. If you do not like it I will give your money back 1/2 price right now audio is messed up

hallmarkgrad wrote:http://ustre.am/2wiP

I think I watched this guy in another storm. If you do not like it I will give your money back 1/2 price right now audio is messed up

Thanks. I love live cams.

looks dull now, but you never know what can happen on a live cam. a chicken leg could fall on his head at any minute.

Chrissy, that's what I liked about the old C-band satellite (10-foot) dishes. There were live feeds all over the place.

Think of a news program where they have people standing by at a remote location. Well, those people get on the satellite feed a good half-hour before they are required to talk for a minute or two. All kinds of things happened. I remember hearing the "F" word and seeing stuff like Peter Jennings eating and smoking a cigarette before doing the evening news. I felt like a peeping Tom... it was great!

The early days of satellite TV were wide open... every cable show was "free" (once you spend a couple of thousand on a dish.) Back then, they didn't call them satellite dishes, they called them "earth stations".

Winds are picking up Pretty good feed Be interesting if the feed stays up. Water breaking over the sea wall at Atlantic city.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Winds are picking up Pretty good feed Be interesting if the feed stays up. Water breaking over the sea wall at Atlantic city.
Even has windshield wipers on it.

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Winds are picking up Pretty good feed Be interesting if the feed stays up. Water breaking over the sea wall at Atlantic city.
Even has windshield wipers on it.
LOL He is parked. He is outside filming. Just left the in car cam on for us ubtil he gets back. We will be back on the road in a few. He runs his cam while he is going from place to place. I think he is some type of reporter. He seems to be able though all the roadblocks and such. He turns the audio off when he does his live news thing, or so I gather.. Interesting anywyas

cool...... interesting this morning

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Today Show reported that the HMS Bounty is sinking off the coast of North Carolina. All crew have abandoned ship.

http://www.tallshipbounty.org/

Storm is picking up. Going to be big. Very big. Reports that parts of New York State is flooding. plus it is very cold Wind chill in the 20s.

New York starting to get hit. Crane collapsed on high rise building. people reporting strange sounds and the winds blow through the buildings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum