Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Joanie belowme on the RSS feed at PNJ.com?

+2
Nekochan
no stress
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ghandi wrote:Is thread bear what used to be justin casey?

Yes. and his last nic name was JP something. He went off on BP Exec (in ghost posting) after he got banned using JP....nicname.

The only way BP could get him banned, was BP went and flagged every TOS violation comment he had made and there were lots of them. Of course JP blamed BP for getting him banned, but we know that isnt true.

"Nobody has fessed up to using the sock "howie skout" in an effort to put Markles stuff in the street. Interesting."

I believe it was TB that posted that. Its his style. I'm sure Joani would agree.

Gunz wrote:Nobody has fessed up to using the sock "howie skout" in an effort to put Markles stuff in the street. Interesting.

interesting or not, it ain't/wasn't me dude. there was nothing to be gained by doing that. i received his info via PM months ago from two different posters. damn near every poster had it, and as far as i know, nobody intended to use it. dreams keeps trying to make such a freaking big deal outta this and it just ain't so. i had him on ignore but i could see his posts in the responses of other posters. his constant attacks on me were hilarious, especially because i refused to respond. he was a parody of an enigma of a joke....a C&P bot. his head was where original ideas go to die....why fight with him...?

anyway....whoever that howie skout jerkoff was had a wheel in the sand and was wasting his efforts on a loser.

as for the other idiot stalker balowmemaroni/whatever, i still say it was probably the most obvious of the really foul mouth posters....ghandi.

Occams razor. why do you not play the video forward and read the credits....the answer is obvious.

i don't even use that kind of language on an unfettered forum.

got it yet...?

X PNJ Moderator wrote:

Yes. and his last nic name was JP something. He went off on BP Exec (in ghost posting) after he got banned using JP....nicname.

The only way BP could get him banned, was BP went and flagged every TOS violation comment he had made and there were lots of them. Of course JP blamed BP for getting him banned, but we know that isnt true.

"Nobody has fessed up to using the sock "howie skout" in an effort to put Markles stuff in the street. Interesting."

I believe it was TB that posted that. Its his style. I'm sure Joani would agree.

my, my, my....aren't you the little trouble maker.....? constantly trying to start shit. how do you know what BP did...? and how do you know joanie would agree....?

i think it's because BP is one of your other filthy socks....the one you wear on your hand when you stab someone repeatedly in the back.

get away from me you lying little creep.

or better yet, come over here and confront me instead of hiding behind multiple socks while posting lie after lie to keep the pot stirred and the anger at a fevered pitch.

every single one of these little brush fires seem to have you standing there toasting marsh mellows and warming your hands with a smile on your face.

Last edited by thread_bear on 8/1/2012, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax)

boards of FL

boards of FL

So what, exactly, is being "ghost posted' at the PNJ now? Can someone post the text? It is fairly easy to tell whether or not someone wrote something by the writing style.

boards of FL wrote:So what, exactly, is being "ghost posted' at the PNJ now? Can someone post the text? It is fairly easy to tell whether or not someone wrote something by the writing style.

that is exactly my point. the antagonists at the hate factory love to blame me, but they don't prove their thesis by posting their evidence. they just pile on and think that by shear force they can will something into being factual. it doesn't work that way.

i own my words. i always have....always will. in fact, it pisses me off when someone else tries to co-opt them like suddenly using "well golly darn" to mock me and my usage of "shucky durn"....a colloquialism i picked up from a farmer i worked for in the summer of '68.

there are countless other examples of phrases i use on the forums that do indeed make my writing style unique. maybe that's why it's easy to accuse me of being those assholes, but they never, ever post an example of their writing.

i DO NOT wear socks.

thread_bear wrote:
X PNJ Moderator wrote:

my, my, my....aren't you the little trouble maker.....? constantly trying to start shit. how do you know what BP did...? and how do you know joanie would agree....?

i think it's because BP is one of your other filthy socks....the one you wear on your hand when you stab someone repeatedly in the back.

or better yet, come over here and confront me instead of hiding behind multiple socks while posting lie after lie to keep the pot stirred and the anger at a fevered pitch.

every single one of these little brush fires seem to have you standing there toasting marsh mellows and warming your hands with a smile on your face.

Silly fool. I see your repentance melting away. Of course "your terms" repentance, isnt really repentance at all. Stop being a little boy and man up and make all of us proud.

"i DO NOT wear socks"

Now I know where that ewww smell is coming from No

X PNJ Moderator wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
X PNJ Moderator wrote:

Silly fool. I see your repentance melting away. Of course "your terms" repentance, isnt really repentance at all. Stop being a little boy and man up and make all of us proud.

"i DO NOT wear socks"

Now I know where that ewww smell is coming from :no:

i see how it works. i'm supposed to just ignore the knife in my back and sleep on my side.

i think i nailed it with you....

silly fool....? the insults continue, but i'm supposed to repent, right maroni...?

little boy....man up, etc...sheesh.

go away. don't talk to me....don't even talk about me. honesty isn't even in your vocabulary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum