Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Once Again Putin Kicks Obama's Ass

+8
Markle
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
Wordslinger
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Well friends . . . no matter how you look at it:  Obama was brilliant or Putin was . .

We all win when there are no bombs falling!
Let's be real for a moment.

Obama's credible threat of using military strikes against Syria is what brought Putin to the table.

I'm not convinced that Obama was willing to circumvent Congress and attack on his own authority, but Putin was.

And, Putin knows that his benefits will best be served by avoiding that.

Thank gawd, the adults are in charge this time.

"I don’t think we should remove another dictator with force -- we learned from Iraq that doing so makes us responsible for all that comes next."

Once Again Putin Kicks Obama's Ass - Page 3 AnimatedLaughterPink

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Well friends . . . no matter how you look at it:  Obama was brilliant or Putin was . .

We all win when there are no bombs falling!
Let's be real for a moment.

Obama's credible threat of using military strikes against Syria is what brought Putin to the table.

I'm not convinced that Obama was willing to circumvent Congress and attack on his own authority, but Putin was.

And, Putin knows that his benefits will best be served by avoiding that.

Thank gawd, the adults are in charge this time.

"I don’t think we should remove another dictator with force -- we learned from Iraq that doing so makes us responsible for all that comes next."

Once Again Putin Kicks Obama's Ass - Page 3 AnimatedLaughterPink

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant 

I wouldn't say Putin kicked Obama's ass, but he certainly was more willing to find a diplomatic solution than Obama was, and generally speaking, that's a more intelligent path to go down than threats of some military intervention.
Putin is doing a good job in this situation. I hope he keeps it up.

I don't resent that fact that he may solve the problem rather than Obama doing it. When loss of lives is involved, I'm always glad when some world leader steps up and offers a good solution.

bluemoon wrote:I wouldn't say Putin kicked Obama's ass, but he certainly was more willing to find a diplomatic solution than Obama was, and generally speaking, that's a more intelligent path to go down than threats of some military intervention.
Putin is doing a good job in this situation. I hope he keeps it up.

I don't resent that fact that he may solve the problem rather than Obama doing it. When loss of lives is involved, I'm always glad when some world leader steps up and offers a good solution.
Putin's problem was that his puppet was in danger of being overthrown by islamic extremists... like other countries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum