Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Teo: Here's some new ammunition for you to use in your fight against the Illuminatti.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.henrymakow.com/gay_france.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just forwarded it to Alex Jones to make sure he knows about it.
And now I'm gonna send it to Brother Carl too. This might even make him want to start fighting the Illuminatti too. We need all the help we can get, teo, to fight this menace.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:http://www.henrymakow.com/gay_france.html

Hey Bob I like your new if you can't beatem joinem ways.....yeah just sad isn't it ? They hate mom dad and apple pie them illuminaughtys.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I join up with whoever has the power, teo. It's not healthy to try to fight em.
So when the going gets tough count on me to get going. That's when I say "Yassir, mr luminatti, sir".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:I join up with whoever has the power, teo. It's not healthy to try to fight em.
So when the going gets tough count on me to get going. That's when I say "Yassir, mr luminatti, sir".

We are going to kick their ass all the way back to hell. Americans still got what it takes once they wake up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo, let's be honest about this. When the illiminatti black helicopter lands in your back yard and points the same ray gun at you they used to implode the world trade center, you're gonna be peein your pants.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:Teo, let's be honest about this. When the illiminatti black helicopter lands in your back yard and points the same ray gun at you they used to implode the world trade center, you're gonna be peein your pants.

Takes a lot of energy to kill all the TEOS Bob we will adapt and overcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum