Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heres another god damn thing I have a problem with

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So i get a nice little message from someone telling me that someone else is crazy and I should be careful. A pretty scary warning I might say.

but I know what the hell is going on in here. You god damn people are fucking crazy if you ever think you pulled one on over me.

its a damn joke

line up. get on your party dresses. you want a fucking chrissy party....

come and get it mother fuckers.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Alkaia wrote:So i get a nice little message from someone telling me that someone else is crazy and I should be careful. A pretty scary warning I might say.

but I know what the hell is going on in here. You god damn people are fucking crazy if you ever think you pulled one on over me.

its a damn joke

What on earth are you talking about??? You received a PM warning you about someone?

PBulldog2 wrote:
Alkaia wrote:So i get a nice little message from someone telling me that someone else is crazy and I should be careful. A pretty scary warning I might say.

its a damn joke

What on earth are you talking about??? You received a PM warning you about someone?

the gamers know who i am talking about. Thats all that needs to be said

It's well known in the secret room..

Lurch wrote:It's well known in the secret room..

im sure it is

I know all about it.

Sal

Sal

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

salinsky wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

For a self proclaimed newbi, i cant imagine how you would be cheering?

because there really ARE secret rooms these people gather in. I know, I used to be one of them.

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:So i get a nice little message from someone telling me that someone else is crazy and I should be careful. A pretty scary warning I might say.

its a damn joke

Never shoot the messenger.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:So i get a nice little message from someone telling me that someone else is crazy and I should be careful. A pretty scary warning I might say.

its a damn joke

Never shoot the messenger.

Dont plan on it.

PBulldog2 wrote:

its a damn joke

You of all people should know by now PB, you're not talking to a mentally healthy person. Anybody who would PM her and say someone else is crazy needs a little help themselves.

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

its a damn joke

You of all people should know by now PB, you're not talking to a mentally healthy person. Anybody who would PM her and say someone else is crazy needs a little help themselves.

oh I see, your plan is not to engage me but you have no problem going all over th eplace on my threads belittling me and saying im mentally ill.

You are the one mentally ill. I just have a really bad temper when i get pissed off. But you, YOU really are sick in the head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum