Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heres "the donalds" big news

+4
Sal
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
no stress
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 12:18 pm

no stress

no stress

2Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 12:19 pm

no stress

no stress

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

3Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 12:34 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well obviously it's a PR stunt for Trump. But regardless of that, what is Obama hiding by not letting this information be public? I think Trump, as egotistical and as much of an attention whore as he is, actually makes a very good point with this.

4Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 12:42 pm

Do people really still listen to that douche nozzle???

Heres "the donalds" big news Darren

Edited to add that as much as I hate to admit it (not because I hate to agree w/Bob, but because I hate to agree w/The Douche), I agree w/Bob.

5Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 12:50 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, this is BIG, BIG news! Rolling Eyes

6Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 12:59 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Well obviously it's a PR stunt for Trump. But regardless of that, what is Obama hiding by not letting this information be public? I think Trump, as egotistical and as much of an attention whore as he is, actually makes a very good point with this.

Did you not pay attention to what he said about the birth certificate "or whatever it may be"? Did releasing his long form birth certificate satisfy the knuckle-draggers? Obama could release every crayon drawing, grammar quiz, book report, and test he's ever taken and these morons would deny their veracity and demand more. Obama owes them NOTHING.

Fuck Trump and his "satisfaction". Asshat.

And, quit being such a gullible chump.

7Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 1:50 pm

salinsky wrote:
Did you not pay attention to what he said about the birth certificate "or whatever it may be"? Did releasing his long form birth certificate satisfy the knuckle-draggers?

/snip/ [/font]

I have to agree w/Salinsky on the point regarding his BC "or whatever it may be" and I should have clarified in my post that I thought that was a ridiculous, absurd, ignorant comment he made about Obama's BC.

8Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 2:22 pm

2seaoat

If anybody does not see America at a moral crossroads........then nothing better could represent it than the idea that a rich man can buy anything he wants........Donald Trump is a joke.....another smoke and mirrors........sociopath who has learned that his failings in his real estate ventures can be leveraged by his entertainment revenues. He is sadly not relevant, but why America does not say NO to the oligarchy and these pathetic agents of the same is beyond me.

I will pay you five million dollars if you will release the police report that has you beating your wife.............only a fool tries to prove that they never beat their wife.....when there never was a question about the same. Mr. Trump and his kind think that the 47% are air breathers.....that they have a vision for America..........Trump is a pathetic Joke, and half the people who watch his entertainment products are secretely laughing at his arrogance....and that is what he counts on because much of his celebrity is a very negative draw to his arrogance.....but in the end......I fully expect Al Capone's vault will be opened next and we will discover the Obama had a b- in sociology........

9Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 2:54 pm

riceme wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Did you not pay attention to what he said about the birth certificate "or whatever it may be"? Did releasing his long form birth certificate satisfy the knuckle-draggers?

/snip/

I have to agree w/Salinsky on the point regarding his BC "or whatever it may be" and I should have clarified in my post that I thought that was a ridiculous, absurd, ignorant comment he made about Obama's BC.

10Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 2:55 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

1. Trump is an attention whore

2. Obama is hiding something really embarrasing about his college experience. There is no other reason for him to put a lid on it.
It's no different than Bush wanting to cover up his bullshit behaviour in the military.

1 and 2 above are not mutually exclusive.

When are some of you people going to stop wanting to always defend whichever one of these hulk hogans you believe to be your hero.

11Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:02 pm

Bob wrote:1. Trump is an attention whore

2. Obama is hiding something really embarrasing about his college experience. There is no other reason for him to put a lid on it.
It's no different than Bush wanting to cover up his bullshit behaviour in the military.

When are some of you people going to stop wanting to always defend whichever one of these hulk hogans you believe to be your hero.

You have a pm

12Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:02 pm

Bob wrote:1. Trump is an attention whore

I'm not sure that #2 is true, Bobbo. I just think it would serve him well to be "transparent" in this case. I think it was absurd that his hand was forced to supply his BC to the paranoids, but don't we have the educational backgrounds of the rest of our Presidents, or am I mistaken??

If I'm mistaken, I will gladly eat my words and retract my support that President Obama should provide this information.

Heres "the donalds" big news Snap

13Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:04 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

It doesn't matter what would come out on Obama's college records--I don't think it would change election results. The birth certificate--well, his mother was an American citizen, so no matter how you want to read the Constitution or the Immigration laws, he still has on his side that his mother was an American citizen...that's a powerful defense and frankly, that is good enough to me and to most people, I think. If someone tried to say that one of my kids were not US citizens, I'd be pretty damn mad about it...

None of it matters. It's his RECORD! That's what matters.

14Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I look at it like this, rice. I have tried to think of any reason whatsoever why a president (presidential candidate) would not be willing to release any of his college records OTHER THAN he's embarrased by what they would reveal. And I cannot think of any other possible reason. If someone can suggest a plausible reason other than that I'll gladly rethink this. But so far no one has.

15Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:08 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think he is hiding stuff. I don't think it's anything that would legally keep him from being President and at this point, I don't think it would matter in the election outcome....unless it was something really, really bad.

16Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:09 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:It doesn't matter what would come out on Obama's college records--I don't think it would change election results. The birth certificate--well, his mother was an American citizen, so no matter how you want to read the Constitution or the Immigration laws, he still has on his side that his mother was an American citizen...that's a powerful defense and frankly, that is good enough to me and to most people, I think. If someone tried to say that one of my kids were not US citizens, I'd be pretty damn mad about it...

Try going to get a job in which having a college education is important and telling the people who are considering hiring you "I refuse to let you know anything about my college records because it's none of your business".
And then get back to me with what those potential employers tell you.

17Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:13 pm

Bob wrote:I look at it like this, rice. I have tried to think of any reason whatsoever why a president (presidential candidate) would not be willing to release any of his college records OTHER THAN he's embarrased by what they would reveal. And I cannot think of any other possible reason. If someone can suggest a plausible reason other than that I'll gladly rethink this. But so far no one has.

Good point, but in his defense he's been put through unnecessary (in my opinion) hell by being forced to provided his freaking BC. I would be pretty damned touchy about further requests for information after that whole debacle, too. But yeah... educational background.

THAT being said, hell, I've had to prove that I have a Bachelors degree to two of my former employers and that I graduated w/honors, and I'm an Official Friggin' Nobody.

18Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:16 pm

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:It doesn't matter what would come out on Obama's college records--I don't think it would change election results. The birth certificate--well, his mother was an American citizen, so no matter how you want to read the Constitution or the Immigration laws, he still has on his side that his mother was an American citizen...that's a powerful defense and frankly, that is good enough to me and to most people, I think. If someone tried to say that one of my kids were not US citizens, I'd be pretty damn mad about it...

Try going to get a job in which having a college education is important and telling the people who are considering hiring you "I refuse to let you know anything about my college records because it's none of your business".
And then get back to me with what those potential employers tell you.

PRECISELY. See my above post to that EXACT point, which is in part why I believe he should provide the information.

19Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:16 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:I look at it like this, rice. I have tried to think of any reason whatsoever why a president (presidential candidate) would not be willing to release any of his college records OTHER THAN he's embarrased by what they would reveal. And I cannot think of any other possible reason. If someone can suggest a plausible reason other than that I'll gladly rethink this. But so far no one has.

I don't think he has to release his college records--it's not necessary. Although I bet if his grades and everything about his college record was rosy and great looking, he'd of released it back in 2008.
I still don't think it matters.

20Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

riceme wrote:

Good point, but in his defense he's been put through unnecessary (in my opinion) hell by being forced to provided his freaking BC. I would be pretty damned touchy about further requests for information after that whole debacle, too. But yeah... educational background.

THAT being said, hell, I've had to prove that I have a Bachelors degree to two of my former employers and that I graduated w/honors, and I'm an Official Friggin' Nobody.
Yes you and me and every other peon would need to make his college records available to any potential employer who was hiring us for a job which needs us to have a college education (and if anyone is going to argue that a president doesn't need a college education then don't argue it to me because I'm not even going to listen to that).
So we're in agreement on that.

But this president job absolutely requires that he meet the eligibility requirements, one of which is natural born citizenship. And so I honestly don't believe that it's making any presidential candidate "go through unnecessary hell" to make him show us his long form birth certificate.
So on that one you and I will have to agree to disagree. Wink

21Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob, about having to give college records to potential employers--yes, I have had to prove I had a degree. I don't remember ever having to provide details on grades or provide a transcript.

Yes, I think he's hiding something. But again, I don't think it matters nearly as much as his 4 year record matters. I just do not care whether he got As or Ds in college.
***if he has a forged, fake degree--THEN we're onto something!

22Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:26 pm

Bob wrote:
Yes you and me and every other peon would need to make his college records available to any potential employer who was hiring us for a job which needs us to have a college education (and if anyone is going to argue that a president doesn't need a college education then don't argue it to me because I'm not even going to listen to that).
So we're in agreement on that.

But this president job absolutely requires that he meet the eligibility requirements, one of which is natural born citizenship. And so I honestly don't believe that it's making any presidential candidate "go through unnecessary hell" to make him show us his long form birth certificate.
So on that one you and I will have to agree to disagree. Wink

I'm good w/above, Bobby Baby. We can agree to agree on point No. 1 and agree to disagree on point No. 2.

It still irks me that folks of The Douche's ilk still make comments like, (paraphrasing) ...his long-form birth certificate... or whatever that thing was. Those folks wouldn't have been satisfied with ANYTHING he provided.

23Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:27 pm

Nekochan wrote:Bob, about having to give college records to potential employers--yes, I have had to prove I had a degree. I don't remember ever having to provide details on grades or provide a transcript.

Yes, I think he's hiding something. But again, I don't think it matters nearly as much as his 4 year record matters. I just do not care whether he got As or Ds in college.
***if he has a forged, fake degree--THEN we're onto something!

Meh.... I don't think that would matter either...

24Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:42 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

That's some of the laziest thinking I've ever seen.

First, there's literally no upside to releasing his college transcripts. The only people who care are the crazy conspiracy theorist birthers, and they won't be satisfied with anything he releases anyway. Releasing information would only serve to bring attention to their baseless allegations yet again.

Second, if the crazies want to pretend that Obama is different than us and has something to hide, the impetus should be on them to prove it. It shouldn't be on him to prove that he has nothing to hide. That's impossible and ridiculous. This is America dammit.

I never thought you had the mentality of a birther, Bob.

But, I learn something new everyday, and it's not always something good.

25Heres "the donalds" big news Empty Re: Heres "the donalds" big news 10/24/2012, 3:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trust me, salinsky, if Bush or romney had refused to release his birth certificate (which obama did do until trump forced his hand) and if Bush or Romney had refused to release his college records, you and every other obama lover would be taking the entirely opposite side on this.
Just like if Romney or Bush was refusing to release his birth certificate or his college records, the Bush/romney lovers wouldn't give a shit about it just like you don't now.
It's that simple, salinksy. You're all at a professional wrastlin match and you've all got your little wrastlers for each of your little fanboy clubs. And that dictates every position you take on every issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum