Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly apologizes for misinformation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wow. I am impressed. But, given how egregious an error as it was, and not to mention that it was a talking point the entire day on Faux News, it was appropriate.  Not that Bill is known for his accuracy, nor Faux News either.  Remember that Faux News is world famous for illegal wire-taps, misquotes, half-truths and omissions.

Check it out:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57600854/bill-oreilly-i-made-wrong-claim-about-march-on-washington/  

I enjoyed this quote of O'Reilly, "Remember to always check out the facts before you make a definitive statement."

Mr. Markle could benefit from that advice.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."

Last edited by CarlSagan on 9/2/2013, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This is good to see. It was a simple fact that could be easily checked yet because he wanted it to be true he didn't bother.

It is good that he came out and admitted his mistake, it is a good example for Limbaugh and the rest of the stir the pot crowd, but now I'm becoming unrealistic, sigh.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum